Chapter 10:

Anna's POV

I wake up and slide out of Klaus' arms. I go into the closet and pick a pair of jeans, an old baseball jersey and Adidas slides. I walk out and into the bathroom. I leave my hair down and put on no makeup since later I have to put it on.

I walk down the hall and into Shawn, Samuel and Saxon's room. I go in and wake them up. I dress Shawn in black cargo pants, a black shirt, a dark green jacket and dark green sneakers. Samuel gets put in tan khaki pants, a black shirt, a black jacket and black sneakers. I put Saxon in black jeans, a black shirt, a brown jacket and brown sneakers.

"Go play in the living room until I get down there," I say as I usher them out of the room. I walk into Robin and Ryder's room. I dress Robin in black cargo pants, a black t-shirt, a red jacket and red high-tops. I put Ryder in black jeans, a black shirt, a dark blue jacket and dark blue sneakers.

"Go downstairs and play with Samuel, Saxon and Shawn," I state as I lead out of the room. I walk into Riley and Ryan's room. I put Riley in black jeans, a black shirt, orange jacket and orange high-tops. I dress Ryan in black cargo pants, a black shirt, a white jacket and white high-tops.

"Go play in the living room with Samuel, Saxon, Shawn, Robin and Ryder," I say as I walk them to the stairs. I jog to Sydney and Skyler's room. I put Sydney in black jeans, a black shirt, a gold jacket and gold sneakers. I dress Skyler in black jeans, a black shirt, a light green jacket and light green sneakers.

"Go to the living room to play til I get there," I state as I usher them towards the stairs. I get to Raelyn and Reagan's room. I put Raelyn in black jeans, a black shirt, a purple jacket and purple high-tops. I dress Reagan in black jeans, a black shirt, a light blue jacket and light blue high-tops. I grab each of their hands and walk down the stairs.

I walk into the living room and see Samuel,Ryder,Saxon,Shawn,Robin, Ryan and Riley playing legos. Reagan and Raelyn run over to Sydney and Skyler and start playing with barbie dolls. I go into the kitchen and make pancakes for breakfast.

"Breakfast," I yell. Then the kids come running in. I boost each kid onto their chair and they start eating the pancakes in front of them.

Klaus comes in wearing gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt with black sneakers. Klaus grabs a pancake and says,"Morning Anna and kids. I have to go I will see you at 4:00 for the formal party. Anna will get you ready. Be good." He walked out the door and towards the pack house.

I asked,"What do you want to do until I have to get you ready for the party?"

Sydney said,"We can watch movies in the movie room." This house has a movie room? Dang.

"Ok. Finish eating then you can all go sit in the movie room," I say as I get up and wash the dishes. I put the extra pancakes in a container and in the fridge. I walk to the room the kids went into. There's like 10 sofas and 5 beanbag chairs. There's a big screen at the front of the room. On the wall to the right is a movie player and a big shelf of movies.

"What do you all want to watch?" I ask as I look through the movies on the shelf.

Robin says,"What's New Mr.Magoo." They all agreed to it. I put it in. We watched movies til lunch time. For lunch I made chicken and mashed potatoes. It was really good. The kids ate without any problems.

During lunch Skyler asked,"Mommy, why does Daddy always leave us here?" I was shocked she called me mommy but still I smiled.

"Daddy has important things to do as alpha of The Black Pine Pack. He leaves you here because if you were with him all he would want to do is spend lot's of time with all of you," I said as I looked at my children sitting around the table.

Reagan asked,"What are we going to wear to the party tonight?" I already thought of what i'm going to dress them in.

"It's a surprise," I stated while chuckling. They all looked at me weird and then at each other.

I asked,"Have you kids been to the pack house?" I was curious to see where they've been.

Samuel said,"Yes but we lived on the top floor and hardly ever went off the top floor." These kids need some serious fun in their lives. Me and my kids played football and did all sorts of fun stuff together. I need to discuss this with Klaus.

Ryan said,"What is the funnest thing you guys have done?"

Saxon said,"Leave the pack grounds." I almost spit my water everywhere. THAT'S THE FUNNEST THING THEY HAVE DONE. It's worse than I thought. I saw all of my kids jaws dropped. I started laughing at the way my kids looked.

Riley said,"You need some fun in your lives peeps." I have to agree with Riley. I wonder why Niklaus didn't do fun stuff with them. I will have to have some fun with all my kids soon. I have to change their outlook on the word FUN. Since leaving pack grounds is certainly not that fun unless you are a stiff. OMG is Niklaus a stiff? Cause that will not work. It's time to show these people some fun. Me and these kids are going to have tons of fun. I'm going to make these kids have a great time in their childhood years after all YOLO. They are going to see what fun truly is and isn't. You better watch out cause fun stuff is about to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

~Em