Chapter 15:

Anna's POV

Recap:

I turned back to him and said,"Why wouldn't I?"

He walked closer and said,"Because I will kill your children, your brothers and your mate if you do." No. He couldn't kill all I have left. I won't let him. He can't. NO.

End of Recap:

He says,"If you come with me I won't harm your mate, children or brothers." I have to. My family is at risk.

I nodded my head and said," I will go as long as you don't harm my family or pack." He nodded and grabbed my arm and started to drag me through the forest. We came to a road with a black van on it. The guy shoved me in the back van and jumped in the front seat. He locked the doors and started to drive.

I asked,"What's your name?"

He looked at me before saying, "Zander." I thought about Niklaus. I hope he can find me because Zander is creepy. Zander drove for about two hours before stopping in front of a house. It was two story and was tan. Zander opened my door and grabbed my hair. He pulled my hair while pulling me towards the house. He dragged me to a room with a chair and a window with bars. He tied me to the chair with lots of duct tape wrapped around my arms and legs. I let him because he has threatened my family. He left me in the room for about an hour before he came back.

Zander said,"Don't even bother trying to mindlink because this room blocks out all mindlinks."

I asked,"What do you want?"

Zander smirked and said,"I want you and you willingly let me have you. You know I couldn't take your children or kill betas or alpha. So you fell for my trap." Oh My Goddess. I fell for it. I should have known that he couldn't hurt them. I'm so dumb sometimes. How am I going to escape. He was kneeling right in front of me. I spat a wad of spit on his face. His face scrunched up in anger. He stood up and slapped me across the face. He did it two more times. He knelt down and untied me. He then grabbed my ankle and dragged me across the room and attached it to a chain that's connected to the wall.

Zander smiled at me and said,"You might not want to piss me off much because if you do I will rip that thing right out of you." I scrunched my eyebrows up what is he talking about.

Zander said,"You don't even know. Wow. Well I guess I will tell you." Zander got up and started to walk near me. I backed away but he grabbed my ankle and said,"When was the last time you and your mate mated?"

I said,"About a month ago. What does that have to do with anything?" I was lost. Zander smiled and stuck his finger on my stomach. I looked at my stomach and then it clicked. Oh My God. I'm pregnant and this guy kidnapped me. Klaus' baby or babies is in here with me. I'm not alone. I have to get out of here safely for my baby or babies, Klaus and our other babies.

Zander said,"Night Sweet Pea." I shuddered and tried to mindlink. I'm scared for my baby or babies.

Klaus' POV

We just finished killing all the rogues. I can't wait to get back to Anna and the kids. I walked into the house and went to the room I put them in. I opened the door and saw all the kids were crying. Where's Anna? I ran to them and scooped them all in my arms. That is hard to do. I put them on me and Anna's bed.

I asked them,"Where's Mommy?"

Ryder said,"I saw her leave and shut the door." Shit. A rogue might have got her.

I said,"It's alright. Just go to sleep i'm here." I mindlinked Tanner, Anna's missing. Send out a search to search the whole territory.

Tanner mindlinked back, Yes right away.

I laid down with me and Anna's kids and thought about where she is. I can't lose another mate. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd break and have to give the alpha title away. I had my mom stay with the kids at my house while I went to search for Anna. I found her scent leading to a road along with another scent. It was a rogue scent. The scents disappeared. Someone kidnapped Anna.

I stormed to Tanner's house where I went in. I saw Tanner just coming down from the shower.

Tanner said,"Woah man, you look like you're gonna kill someone what's going on? Did you find Anna?"

I said,"She was kidnapped by a rogue last night." I went with Tanner to the Pack house to make plans. Anna please be safe. Or I will never ever forgive myself.

Anna's POV

I tried to mindlink again and again. This is my last try for a while. It must be like midnight or the early morning. I tried to mindlink Klaus, Klaus. Answer me please.

I laid down since my attempts to mindlink were failing. All of a sudden I heard in my head, Anna, Anna is that you baby. Where are you?

I burst into tears and mindlinked Klaus back, Klaus. I'm scared.

Klaus mindlinked back, It's going to be okay Anna. Where are you?

I told him, I don't know. I'm in this tan house that is two stories tall but this rogue named Zander has me.

Klaus said, Okay. I love you Baby girl. Stay strong.

I mindlinked back, I love you too.

I cut off the connection. Now that I finally reached him I can calm down a little. I forgot to tell him about me being pregnant. Nope, I can't tell him till I get out of here or else who knows what he'll do. I hope our kids are alright. Klaus better be taking care of them or else I will personally whoop his ass. I laid down with my arms around my stomach. I fell asleep thinking about my babies now and my baby or babies to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

~Em