Chapter 6:

Anna's POV

Recap:
Naomi asks,"Anna how long have you lived here?"

I say," About a year and a half. Ever since my mate rejected me." I see Niklaus' head snap to me when I said that.

Emma says,"I don't know how you handle six kids on your own. "

I chuckle and say,"Grandma helped me until I got the hang of it. She helped out a lot." I smiled at my grandma.

My grandma truly did help tons when they were first born.

Max asks,"Anna, do you still go to the pack meetings and everything for this pack?"

"Yes. I just don't take my children," I say while smiling.

Luke asks,"How is it possible that your kids were born without the father knowing?"

I chuckle and state,"There's this hospital outside of this territory that has werewolf doctors.  I went there for everything."

Megan exclaims,"I don't know how you did it. That must of been torture." Before I can reply Reagan comes into the room. She runs up to me.

Reagan asks,"Mommy can you take me to the bathroom?" I stand up and grab her hand. She holds her arms up so I pick her up and set her on my hip. I walk up the stairs and set her down. She runs to the bathroom. I go into my room. I have a missed call from Ruby. Ruby my best friend from the pack. She knows about the kids. I'll call her after the company leaves.

I walk out just as Reagan comes out of the bathroom. I pick her up again. I set her down in the living room and walk into the dining room. I start clearing the plates. I leave the food on the table. I was walking out of the kitchen when I bumped into someone and sparks flew up my arm. I thought oh no is it Parker. I looked up and saw Alpha Niklaus. His light brown hair looks great with his dark brown eyes. He's way better looking than Parker ever was.

Niklaus says,"Mate." I think how is second chance mate possible. I look and see everyone looking at us.

Emma jumps out of her chair and says,"Congratulations." I smile.

I ask,"How is second chance mate possible?"

Max says,"Once a mate dies the wolf tries to find another wolf who also lost his or her mate. Once the wolf does they connect and become second chance mates." I sit down in my chair and Niklaus sits next to me.

I turn and ask Niklaus,"Do you want to meet my kids?" I hope he likes them.

Niklaus smiled and said,"Sure. You can meet mine too." I stand up and walk into the livingroom. My kids see me and run to me.

I say,"Sit on the sofa so Alpha Niklaus can meet you." They all sit in order that they were born. I don't know why but they do. I turn and sit Niklaus standing by his kids on the other sofa.

Niklaus says,"This is Samuel, Shawn, Saxon, Skyler and Sydney. They are two years old." Niklaus smiles at his children and then at me.

I smile back and say proudly,"This is Ryder, Robin, Riley, Raelyn, Ryan and Reagan. They are a 2 years old." Riley tugs on my dress and points at his shoulders. I smile and set him on my shoulders.

Riley giggles and says,"Look at me. I'm taller than mommy." I see Niklaus looking at me and Riley with pride.

I set Riley down and say,"Kids go play." They all go running to different places with toys.

Niklaus walks over to me and says,"Can we talk?"

I say,"Sure."

Niklaus states,"You and your kids are coming to my pack to live with me."

I ask,"Will your pack accept my kids?" I'm nervous that they won't accept them.

Niklaus says,"Yes they will. My pack is a really friendly pack."

"When will me and my kids leave?" I ask while playing with my fingers.

Niklaus states," Tomorrow at like 10:00 a.m since it's a four hour drive to my pack which is The Black Pine Pack."

"Okay. I will have to pack my kids bags and mine. Also I have to say goodbye to my brothers and my best friend, Ruby,"I say as I list off the things I need to do.

Niklaus says,"That's fine. I will come back here tomorrow but we need to tell our kids." Dang now I'm going to have to take care of 11 kids.

"Kids come here. I have to tell you something," I say. Niklaus says the same thing.

Niklaus says to his kids,"Kids this lady and her kids are coming to live with us tomorrow."

I say to my kids,"Me and you kids are going to go live in The Black Pine Pack with him and his kids."

Ryder asks,"Mommy why are we moving away from Grami, Pappi, Uncle Sam, Uncle Jake and Uncle Tyler?"

I say,"Because you know those bed times stories I tell you about mates and how you will find yours when you get older. Well mommy found her second chance since it didn't work out with your father."

Riley asks Niklaus,"Are you nicer than my father?" He says father with venom. Niklaus looks at me questioningly. I gave him a I'll tell you later look.

Niklaus gets on his knees in front of Riley and says,"I am a very nice person." I giggle at that and Klaus looks at me with a grin.

"Okay kids so go play with Samuel, Shawn, Saxon, Skyler and Sydney." They run off playing with each other.

"Who is their father? Why did Riley say the word father with so much hate? What happened with your first mate?" Niklaus asks in one breath.

"I found my mate on his 18th birthday. We sort of mated but in the morning he rejected me. I went home packed my bags and came here. I had the children here and the father does not even know that they exist. My mate is Alpha Parker of The Alchers Pack. Riley said the word like that because they asked where their father was once and I told them that their father hurt mommy and their father left mommy for another," I said. When I was done Niklaus looked flaming mad. He was shaking. I grabbed his face and kissed him. Niklaus calmed down.

Niklaus said,"I hate that guy. I've seen Parker and he doesn't look specifically a lot like any of these kids. They look like you." Thanks.

I asked,"What happened to your mate?" I hope he can tell me.

He takes a deep breath and says,"Her name was Quinn. We were happy. When she had the quintuplets they were fine but she kept losing blood. The doctors couldn't stop it. They tried everything. She died the day after they were born." That's so sad. So I hugged him. Niklaus pulled me close and stuck his head in my neck.

I saw his son Samuel. Samuel has light brown hair and brown eyes. Shawn has light brown hair and green eyes. Saxon has brown hair and dark brown eyes. Skyler has light brown hair and green eyes. Sydney has brown hair and green eyes. His kids are adorable. The mother must of had brown hair and green eyes.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 6. Niklaus said,"I'm sorry but I must go to get my children home."

"It's alright I understand," I say while standing up. I walk to the door and opened it for Niklaus and his kids.

Niklaus said,"Bye Anna.I'll be back tomorrow. Make sure you and your kids are ready. I'll be back at 2:00." I watched as he got his kids in his car. He drove an SUV. I went back in the house.

I saw Emma, Max, Luke, Megan, Naomi, Tanner and their kids getting ready to leave.

Naomi said,"I heard you're moving to my pack. The alpha's second chance mate."

I said,"Yeah."

Naomi said,"Well I'll see you soon." They all left and I was cleaning the dining room with my grandma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

~Em