Chapter 6

"What the hell man?!" I ask as I start trying to get out by banging on the metal doors that trapped us in this room.
Let me go back a bit
Shane ruined the happy mood by asking Jenner where all the other scientists were. I sent a glare at Shane. 'Way to go jackass...' I thought to myself.
Jenner then brought us to a large room filled with computers.
He showed us what we later learned to be his wife's death. Then he closed the doors.

The women were freaking out and Daryl and Shane were trying to break down the doors. Rick then walked up to me and sat down beside me.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me

"Yeah, I am. How 'bout you?"

"Could be worse considering we're trapped in here."

"I've got a question."

"Hmm?"

"What happens when the generator runs out? All buildings have a sort of backup generator, this one sure does. So what happens to this building when the generator runs out?"

Rick thought about it.

"I'll go ask."

Rick walked up to Jenner and asked him my question. Jenner said some science-y stuff that I found out meant, ' this place will blow sky high' and that was when Rick started talking to Jenner while everybody held back Shane and Daryl.

Jenner finally cracked and opened the doors. My sister and I ran to our rooms and packed our stuff up. I decided to pack up Daryl's stuff as well.

I went back out into the hallway when Daryl almost ran me over.

" Woah woman, watch it."

"Sorry, I packed up your stuff."

I handed him his bag and he took it gratefully. I smiled at him and said,

"You're welcome."

"Thanks..." He mumbled.

"Well now we have to find a way to break the glass."

We had run into the main room and were attempting to break the Windows. Rick then had the bright idea of using a grenade, and it worked. Daryl and I ran to his car and hopped in.

"Wait where's Andrea, Dale, and Jacqui?"

"I don't know, but stay low unless you want to get your ass burned off."

Suddenly Daryl did something not so Daryl like. He hugged me. He held me close to him as we lay on the floor of the truck. It was comforting to hug someone...

Woooooohooooooo an update! I was busy procrastinating so I thought, why not? It's slightly longer than other chapter right? Well love you all! ❤️