Chapter 9

Everyone looked high and low for Sophia. But some people *cough* Shane*cough* were giving up hope.

Unfortunately I had scraped my arm on a piece of metal. T-Dog also cut his arm, so we stayed with Dale. I was just so tired. Daryl and Rick were both being protective, Shane was being an asshat, my sister was ignoring me, and it was hot outside.

I had walked up to Dale to talk to someone.

"Hey." I said, walking over.

"Hi. What's up?" He asked

"I'm bored and it's too hot." (Hot damn)

"Oh?"

"I wish I hadn't cut this arm..."

"You'll be fine. Sophia will be fine."

"That's just it. None of us are fine, Dale. There are dead people roaming around! I'm just waiting for death to take over..."

Dale sighs and pats my back. I do a tiny sob but no tears escape.

"You're like a father to me Dale. I don't wanna lose any of you guys..."

"You won't. I promise."

Afterwards T-Dog goes on to say how we should just take the RV and go. Maybe he's right... No. He's not. You don't want to leave Daryl or Rick.

Daryl comes back with the others but no Lori. I send him a questioning look. He explains that some woman on a horse took her. He then says that we're going to a farm. Maybe it's a safe place finally...

Daryl notices my uneasiness and comes over. He awkwardly pats my back. I smile at his trying to cheer me up. I look up at him, he looks at me.

"COME ON LOVEBIRDS!" Glenn shouts.

😭😭😭😭 finally updated! Srry I have benchmarks/ final exams approaching. I've failed the last benchmarks😭😭😭 it's like 12:34 PM here....