Chapter 7 (yeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

After the whole Daryl hug situation, it seemed as though we had been getting closer. We had already lost a lot of our group, Jacqui, Amy, Jim, it was sad. I had stuck through so long with them...

We had finally come along a highway filled with cars when the SUV ran out of gas. I had been riding with Daryl on his motorcycle. I guess you could say we were friends now.

My sister kept on glaring at me. I don't know why, but she was glaring at me. We hadn't talked much since we had been at our old campsite, closer to the city. I wonder what's up...

Glenn then approached me and asked if we could talk.

"So..." He started

"So what?" I questioned

"You and Daryl seem to be pretty close. And you and Rick sometimes talk to each other." He states with a small smirk.

I'm silent.

Glenn soon walks away and Rick approaches me.

"Hey, I'm glad you're alright. I was worried about you." He says and scratches the back of his head.

"Thanks, but why were you worried about me?" I ask tilting my head.

"I-um- just wanted to make sure that you were ok..." He trails off at the end. He gives me a small hug and then goes back to Lori and Carl.

I walk back over to Daryl and sling my arm over his shoulder.

"Hey, what do you see in front of us?" I question.

"Cars." He replies.

"No you idiot, a gold mine!" I say lightly smacking his head.

"How?"

"These cars don't have people in them. They have the supplies of people in them." I state.

"You seem pretty excited."

"I am! I'm hoping to find some new clothes somehow." I gesture to my clothes.

"I dunno, you look fine the way you are..." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Hmmmmm whatever." I mumble, blushing lightly, hitting his arm softly.

"Let's go collect some supplies miss excited." He says, sarcasm on the 'miss excited'. He chuckles at my embarrassment.

"YAY!" I cheer quietly.

Woohooo! A longer chapter it is 2:00AM and I'm awake so why not?! Lmao I should sleep now. Sorry if it's not good. I had to give Rick a little love~•~
        ~•~