Chapter 16

Dear....Journal? I don't exactly know what to call this thing yet so I will call it, drumroll please.... Amy so that I can honor Andrea's sister. 

I did ask Dale and Hershel if Daryl liked Beth, but they just smiled at me knowingly and continued their conversation that they were having. So I asked Rick if Daryl like Beth, and he didn't know and asked me why I was wondering. I didn't know why I wanted to know either so I just shrugged.

What I do know is that Beth is a sweet angel who I think would be perfect for Daryl. Why didn't my sister like her, it's a mystery. Andrea, Carol, and I have been talking more, but it feels like I just sit in and listen instead of actually talking. What is happening with our group? I feel like I'm slowly being pushed out thanks to who-knows-what. Is it my sister? Is it me? Am I not good enough? I don't even know anymore...

Rick still talks to me though, so that's good. Rick is the unanimous leader of our group. Glenn is the peacemaker, Dale the other peacemaker, Andrea is fiery and wants to kill every walker, Carol is motherly to everyone, T-Dog is the joke-maker.Carl keeps us together. I have no clue whether or not Maggie, Beth, or Hershel are in our group.

Sophia is still missing. Hershel is telling us to stay away from the barn, and I respect that, but apparently Shane doesn't. Shane has been acting extremely weird now, even weirder than before. Is it because Lori died and Rick is taking care of his kid? Speaking of little Judith (what Carl wanted to call her) I help take care of her as well and Rick commented that I would be great mother but I'm not too sure.

My sister is M.I.A and so is Merle. Have they gotten eloped? I wish things would just go back to before everything started, when I had a good relationship with my sister, my mom was still alive, and the only thing I had to worry about was whether or not I could find a job in time, not if I was going to die the next moment. 

It's been a year since this started, and I'm now (Y/A) old. My mom used to call me her shining star because I always brightened up a room whenever I walked in, for various reasons. People used to call me beautiful when they walked by me or talked to me, but I'm not, not really. I have (h/c/t) hair and (e/c) eyes but there isn't anything beautiful about them. Beth is much prettier than I am...

I'm having negative thoughts again... I really need to relax with a good book, how about (y/f/b/s)? I always have loved that book...

A/N 

Thank you all so much! I'm on Thanksgiving Break right now so I have free time! I AM KEEPING GLENN ALIVE IN THIS STORY.