BONUS CHAPTER (Late Valentines Day Special)

"Daryl, stop moving so much" I whisper-yell at Daryl. 

"Then stop shifting so damn much." He whispers back at me.

"Both of you be quiet, I can't hear what they're saying." Rick hushes us.

Daryl, Rick, and I were watching Glenn and Maggie talk to each other. It was February 14th, and we were hoping Glenn would finally make a move on Maggie.

"What's happening? I can't see" I try to peek from the leaves of the bush we are all currently in.

"Well, Glenn is moving closer to Maggie and she's blushing. But I don't know what that means." Rick whispers to me.

Daryl looks at the two of us and gives a barely audible sigh.

"What's up Daryl?" I question him, hoping nothing's wrong.

"If you two keep talking' like that we're gonna miss all the good action." He reasons.

Rick and I nod in unison to his reasonable reasoning. We all look back to Maggie and Glenn and see that they're even closer together now. What I don't see is that Daryl and Rick have moved closer to me. 

"Oooooh are they gonna kiss? I wanna see them kiss!" I almost squeal but Daryl covers my mouth with his hand. 

"Shhhhh, if they hear us, it'll all be over. You got that?" he shushes me.

I pout and go back to looking at Glenn and Maggie. 

They move closer, we all hold our breath.

Closer, I almost leap out of the bush to push them together shouting "NOW KISS!" 

They're nose to nose now, Glenn leans in and Passionately kisses Maggie.

I stand up and shout,

"GET SOME MAGGIE! WOOOOOOH! GOOD JOB GLENN!" 

Daryl and Rick pull me away and Glenn and Maggie look over at us, cheeks a cherry red color.

"You two are adorable! I've shipped you two since you met! You're my OTP, y'know." I gush excitedly.

Daryl grabs onto my arm and starts dragging me away. Rick watches us and laughs, feeling a tightness in his chest.

Daryl and Rick, some of my best friends in all the world. What could ever separate us?

Me: the (h/c) (h/t), (h), (e/c) (y/a) from (y/h/t)

Daryl: Pretty blue Eyes and dark hair, also he's tall <3

Rick: Pretty blue eyes and darker hair also, tall too <3 

We made an odd trio, but it was a fantastic friendship.

A/N: (h)= Height,  (y/a)= your age,   (y/h/t)= your hometown..... JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING IF I HAD GIVEN UP ON THIS I HAVE NOT. BUT WITH SUPERNATURAL AND RIVERDALE AND SHERLOCK, I HAVE A LOT OF FANDOMS TO THINK ABOUT. Question: Should I write a supernatural oneshot book? Or a Riverdale oneshot book? Or Sherlock oneshots? PLZ TELL ME ILY GUYYS AND GALS!