Chapter 17

Dear Amy,

I feel as though everyone hates me. Carol is ignoring me and so is Andrea. Glenn and Maggie are in their own couple world, Beth is forever flirting with Daryl, Dale and Hershel are trying to make plans to keep everyone together and Shane, Shane is just Shane I guess.

Rick still talks to me though, Daryl does too. We don't talk as often anymore. I might be distancing myself from the group as well. I want to go find my sister, but everyone else has just given up on her.

Today as I was polishing my weapon, Andrea walked up to me. I said hello to her.

"You should leave the group" was her reply to my friendly hello.

I was shocked honestly. I don't know why she had said that, so I asked her why.

"You're gonna become just like your sister sometime, and you might get killed or you might kill. We can't risk that. How would Daryl and Rick feel if you went crazy one day? It would rip them apart. You're just putting everyone in danger. I've never even seen you kill before. Can you fight? Or do you just carry those weapons around for show?" she accuses.

My eyes widen and I try to tell her I CAN fight but she won't listen. Then I thought to myself 'Why not just leave? It might hurt Daryl and Rick a little, but they'll get over it. Daryl has Beth and Rick just needs to concentrate on the group' So I packed up my things and left early the next morning.

I don't even want to know what they're doing right now. They probably smiled and cheered quietly.

Now I'm off to find my sister and Merle, but I don't even know if I'll find them. I can't get what Andrea said out of my head.

I came across a walker and plunged my dagger right between its eyes. I feel so upset that I wouldn't even care if I got bitten right now. I'm perched in a tree with a whole lot of walkers under me and I feel as though I'm going to cry.

I did leave a note for the group saying I had left, but I didn't put why I had left. I'm just writing in my journal now, watching the sunset. I wish I had art supplies to paint it. I wish I could draw...

The tree branch is stiff. I don't know if I can get to sleep or not after everything that happened today...

A/N

Hey guys! Updated another chapter! MC went away from the group but they will meet again! THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME!