First Encounter

Leonardo

Readers POV:
"Damn, it's freezing" I said to myself as I walked down the streets of Manhattan. My [h/l] [h/c] swayed to the right as the wind began to pick up. I was wearing a [f/c] beanie along with a [f/c] hoodie, skinny jeans, and [f/c] converse. I had my headphones on, listening to [f/b/s] (fave band or singer). I winced slightly as it started raining, the droplets hitting my scratched and bruised face. Today, the jocks were pretty pissed so they beat me to pulp at school. Sure, I can fight back but then again it was 6v1 so...

I let out a ragged breath, limping very slightly as I made my way back to my siblings apartment. I lived with my big sis and little brother, [s/n] (just pick a name if you don't have siblings) and [b/n]. [S/n] was 20 years old and [b/n] was only 5. I am 16 and well... I guess it's cool or whatever. I don't know where my dad is, he left us when [b/n] was born so we lost contact with him. Mom was currently at the hospital, she was suffering from lung cancer. It's really hard but, we have to stay strong... For her....

That's when I realized I took a wrong turn... Into an alley way.... With a dead end. "Well well well, what do we have here~?" I turn around to see the purple dragons. "Oh crap" "Now what's a kid like you doin' in our territory?" The leader, Fong, said. "Oh you know... Just ah.... LEAVING!!" I said as I try and make a run for it. They blocked my path but I just grabbed a hold of their shoulders and flipped over them. They looked at me dumbfounded as I smirked, but it soon fell as I felt someone grab my hood.

I raised my arms, slithering out of my hoodie booking it. I had on a black long sleeve underneath, thank god, but who cares!! Thinking I was gonna get out of this, Fong had gotten a hold of me and slammed me against the brick wall. So... This is how I die... By a bunch of idiots in an alleyway!! I shut my eyes tightly, preparing for pain. Then... Nothing happened, instead I heard metal clash and grunts. I opened my [e/c] eyes to see a shadowy figure fighting off the gang.

Within a couple of minutes, the purple dimwits were unconsciously lying on the ground. I looked up to my savior, and saw he was holding out his hand, "You okay?". That's when I noticed his hand was green and had three fingers. Hesitating, I take a hold of it and he hoists me up. "T-thank you" I say taking in his appearance. He was a freaking mutant turtle?!?! He had katanas on his shell, he also had a blue mask that matched his beautiful eyes. His eyes were very mesmerizing, I couldn't help but stare. Then I snapped back to reality once he said, "I know, I'm pretty terrifying to look at" "N-NO YOU'RE NOT!! I think you look cool!! I've never actually seen a mutant before!" I said pretty excited, I wasn't lying he looked badass.

He smiled, oh my god his smile is beautiful. Yes, I know it's weird but being gay does this to you! I blushed lightly and said, "Thank you again, I'm [y/n] [l/n]!" "Leonardo, but just call me Leo. Do you want me to escort you back?" "No, no it's ok re-" I was cut off when I started walking but then felt a lot of pain on my ankle, causing me to fall over. If he wasn't there I probably would've fell on my face. Smiling awkwardly I say, "Ehehe is being escorted still an option?" "Haha ya, where do you live?" "[Address]" "Oh you live close then! You might wanna hang on".

He picks me up bridal style, causing me to blush, and jumps on the rooftop. The whole time I was clinging onto him for dear life, I'm not one for falling to my death. He placed me on my fire escape and I opened the window, rolling straight into bed. I smile at him, "Thanks again Leo, you are now considered the most coolest person I've ever met!" He smiled and lightly blushed, "Thanks, usually others run away or scream" "Well I'm not like the others" I say with a smirk. After our farewells he leaves and I got to bed, but him still in my mind.

Leo's POV :
Well he was definitely... Different. The way he reacted to me was welcoming and he seemed amazed at my appearance. I enter the alley way where I saved him. I look around to see the purple dragons still unconscious and then a [f/c] hoodie lying on the ground. I pick it up along with an MP3 player, he probably dropped it when he was trying to get away. It definitely smells like him... I blush. 'Really Leo?' I sigh and make my way back to the sewers, I'll bring it to him tomorrow. I smile,