His Brother Finds Out

Hi~ :D
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Leonardo:
It was yet another boring patrol for the teen in blue, only with his thoughts to entertain him. He was on the lookout for any trouble or just some random being who needed saving. He let out a sigh and decided to just jump roof to roof. His mind had been filled with many questions lately, mostly regarding family, villains, and you. You were on his mind the most, he wanted to visit you but decided against it not wanting to bother you in some way. As his ocean blue eyes scanned the scenery, he noticed a certain [race] male who happened to stand out the most in the busy coffee shop. (Starbucks xD lol jk) You were with a blonde haired girl along with a male with red hair. His heart beat picked up a little, your smile was so breath taking in his eyes.

He shook his head and blinked rapidly, "No, no! He's a friend Leo.... Just a friend.." He whispered to himself as he saw you leave the little shop and cross the street towards his direction. He smiled lightly, you were definitely the best person he has ever met. So when he saw you get pulled into the alley way, a little to rough for his liking, he immediately panicked. "Listen, for the last time you little shit! Give us your things and we won't hurt you.... As badly~!" "And like I said, numb nuts, I don't have anything!!" You spat in his face as the hand on your arm tightened even more. Leo quickly jumped down and fought off the 4 purple dragons, unaware of his brother behind him. Once he was done he looked at you worriedly,

"You ok [y/n]?" "Yeah, thanks.... Again!" You say with a cheeky smile *insert sweat drop here*, and rub the back of your head. Your    [e/c] eyes sparkle and make Leo's stomach be filled with little butterfly's, why was he feeling this way? And around you only? Sure, he used to feel the same way around Karai but now it's different.... You were the reason for this weird feeling. He smiled lightly with a small blush, "Eh, don't worry about it. It's my job to protect people, especially ones who mean a lot to me." Now you blushed this time, only darker than Leo. This mutant turtle, who you met five weeks ago, has somehow placed you in the category of importance. You smiled and hugged him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He was taken a little off guard, but gladly hugged back within a heart beat. The moment was shortly ruined however when a familiar voice was heard behind the two, "Leo? Who's that?" Donnie questioned, looking at the two. Leo's eyes shot open as you jumped back from the hug, much to his disliking, a massive blush staining your [s/c] cheeks. "U-um hi... I'm
[y/n], you must be... Donatello!! Right?" You say, trying to remember the name your turtle friend said. Donnie raises an eye ridge and nods slowly, "Yeah, how do you know about..?" "Your brother has mentioned you and the others before... I find you pretty intriguing actually! He's told me about some of your inventions!!" You say with a big grin, which made Donnie smile also.

"Really? I wouldn't exactly praise some of them-" "Are you kidding? From what I heard, you made so many amazing devices from whatever you found in the dumpster! Half the students in my robotics club can't even get a damn robot to start up!!" Leo, who was watching the whole thing, was happy yet jealous of the attention his brother was getting. Sure, it was good that Donnie was meeting him but that didn't mean he can steal you. Donnie was smiling by now and was fascinated by how much you knew about robotics (just go with it, I don't know crap about this stuff xD). He would have continued if it weren't for the teens that called out your name, "Aww~ sorry got to go meet up with my friends! It was nice meeting you Donatello! And thanks again my guardian turtle!!! Bye~!" With that you left the alley way leaving the two mutant brothers.

Both turtles were silent when Donnie spoke up, "So, he seems nice! When did you plan on telling us about him though?" "I was going to but...." Leo kind of trailed off, thinking of a way to get out of the situation. He looked at his brother then crossed his arms, "Wait, why were you following me?" "Sensei said to come and get you for training. By the way, [y/n] seems pretty cool! I'm sure the others will like him" the purple clad turtle smirked and jumped onto the fireplace, making his way up to the roof. His older brother didn't know it, but he could see the two becoming more than just friends in the future~