Realization/Hearing You Sing {Leonardo}

"But lately colors seem so bright, and the stars light up the night"

Singing would always be something relaxing to both you and Leo. At first you were extremely shy, and would stay silent. But, once you quietly sang Leo encouraged you to sing out loud more often. He found it soothing, beautiful, and rather... Intriguing. Your voice would put him in a trance, the way your voice would smoothly flow with the music. It was this particular song that would make his heart flutter though. He didn't understand why, but you singing this song made him feel special in a way. The leader knew that it wasn't directed towards him, but at the same time.... There was something about it that made him feel loved.

"Cause I can't admit that you've got all the strings and know just how to tug 'em"

Sitting outside your window, he quietly sighed and listened to your voice. A smile was placed on his lips, he was going to hang out with you as usual until he heard you singing. He would usually just go in and sit there until you realized he was there, but this time felt... Different. Each word had a lot of meaning to it, like you were really singing this to someone. Leo peeked through the window to see you sitting down on the floor, eyes closed and singing along with your laptop. You were supposed to be "studying" but being you, you procrastinated and decided to go on the Internet. Not like it bothered Leo though, hearing your voice was peaceful and soothing.

"I didn't think it could be true, let alone that it would be you"

Leo quietly hummed the melody as he leaned up against the fire escape, making sure to stay hidden. It was odd to know that this teen was willing to accept him, especially since the blue clad turtle was.... Well a turtle. And what confused him the most was the way you treated him. You were kind, caring, thoughtful... And loving in a way. Not like a family love either, nor a friendly way. Leo's eyes widened at the realization, because he treated you the same way. He was always generous around you, not to mention compassionate and very... Attracted to you. He places his hand on the cheek you placed your lips from last week.

"In my dreams, your the Dutch and I'm your Dutchess"

Smiling at the memory he lightly blushes pink, he could still feel the warm sensation on his cheek. How he missed the feeling of your lips, and how he wanted to place his on yours. His eyes widened again as the blush on his face worsened, he didn't just really think that did he?! Shaking his head he sighs, "No... That can't be right, [y/n] is just a friend... Right..?" He bit his bottom lip, why was he feeling like this? He's been like that for so long now, and it gets worse when around the [h/c] haired male. His heart quickens, butterflies form in his stomach, he stutters and gets a lot more flustered.

"I say 'fuck you' while I'm thinking of you as my husband"

He chuckles silently at that part, he always found this funny for some reason. Normally you would censor it by saying nothing or just mumble it under your breath. He found it cute somehow, "Hmph... Looks like there's no way hiding this then..." He says standing, finally accepting his conclusion. All the butterflies, stuttering, fast heart rate and thoughts all because of one thing that he won't dismiss. The Leonardo Hamato, leader of his small group, had fallen in love. Not with a girl, but with a boy. A boy that he knew for only a month. A boy who was capable of making someone love him. A boy.... Had stolen Leo's heart.

"I think I'm in love again"

~TIME SKIP~

Sighing, Leo enters the living area to see his brothers and friends sitting and watching a movie. He didn't know what to say or what to do. He wanted to tell them, he just didn't know how! The only ones who were aware of [y/n] was Donnie and Sensei. Speaking of the elderly rat, Leo needed to get him with the others. Entering the dojo, he sees his father meditating peacefully. His presence caused the mutant rat to open one eye, "You are home early my son" Leo bows, "Um, y-yeah... [Y/n] was busy studying for school so I didn't want to bother him..." Sensei nods in understanding and stands. "Are you alright Leonardo? You seem... Uneasy" Leo shifts around a little, "W-well... There's something that I need to tell you... All of you actually" Both walk to the group and they turn around. "Guys... There's something that I need to tell you, something really important"

"What is it this time Leo?" Raph says, boredom laced in his tone. The eldest brother exhales, "For the past month, I've been meeting up with someone. I saved this person from the purple dragons and from then we've become friends. I only told Master Splinter about him and Donnie already met him" "Him?" April asks, clearly intrigued as of where this is going. Leo nods, "Yes him. His name is [Y/n]... He's different from others. He excepted me for who I am and we both have the same interests... But as I got to know him better, I've been getting these really weird feelings" Quickly catching onto where this is going, Splinter holds back a smile and looks at his son, "Leonardo..." Leo gives another sigh, "What I'm trying to say is... Because of [y/n], he gave me a different perspective on life... And love. I think... No, I realize now that I am... Bisexual. I have fallen in love with a boy, and well... I hope this doesn't change your view on who I am"

It was quiet for a while, until Mikey spoke up, "What's Bisexual?" "It's when you like both boys and girls" "Oh.... Cool!" Leo was shocked at the comment. Master Splinter walks up to his son with a smile, "This does not change anything my son, you are still the same leader you were before" "Yeah, I mean I expect to meet this guy first though" Raph says wrapping an arm around Leo. Donnie smiles, "I had a feeling this would happen, he'll fit in just fine" "So Leo's got himself a boyfriend then, eh?" Casey says with a grin. April smiles, "That's so cute! I can't wait to meet him!!" "Same here dudette! If Leo likes him then I do also!"

Leo couldn't help but smile, he was happy to know that there were people to support him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Woo!! Yeah, finished it in one day!!! :D I'm tired ;u; It's midnight and everyone is asleep, I just wanted to get this out of the way!! I'm starting my other ones tomorrow so hopefully updates are quick!! Until then, stay beautiful bye~!  
:3

(Sorry for errors and misspelling)
Song: I Think I'm In Love- Kat Dahlia