Realization/Hearing You Sing {Raphael}

Song: Decode- Paramore
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I can't win your losing fights, all the time"

Raph was aware that you can sing, but he never pressured you into doing it. He knows that you aren't the most outgoing person, so he didn't want to pester you about singing. So when he stopped outside your window, he was rather impressed by your singing. You had a good voice, it sounded as though it was silk. Why you didn't want to sing around him, he will never know. What matters now is that he listens to this now, because he knows that this chance is a one in a life time moment. A small smile graced his features, your voice was calming to him. Sitting down, he listens as you continue.

"How did we get here? When I used to know you so well"

Closing your eyes, you play along with it on your guitar. You never really played as much but when you did you would always play this particular song. Unaware of the emerald eyes staring at you from the window you continued playing. Raph watched you in admiration as you sang, it was like he was in a daze. The way you emphasize each word, the way your voice sounded was like bliss. To Raph, it was soothing him. The reason why he came over in the first place was so you can help him calm down. Without even knowing it, you had relieved him of his anger.

"I will figure this one out, on my own. I'm screaming I love you so..."

Laying down on the roof top Raph closes his eyes and hums with the song. He found it odd that he hadn't entered the room yet, but then again you would probably stop what you were doing because of company. How... Did he end up coming here anyway? He was still in shock after the past month that you accepted him. You, a teen that has to deal with 2 step siblings and crappy people, befriended a mutant turtle with anger issues. You cared for him, listened to his rants, and loved him for himself. Shaking his head, Raph questions the last thing. Loved him... No... "How can a hot guy like him be attracted to a mutant!"

"Well my thoughts you can't decode"

His eyes widened at his outburst, did he just... Raph groans, what was wrong with him? He's never been or felt like this before, especially around a guy. Ever since he met you, his heart would skip a beat and he can't think straight. The image of you kissing his forehead crept into his brain, a small pink blush dusting his cheeks. He remembers them being warm and soft, how tender his lips were against his head. Smiling faintly at the memory, he couldn't help but wonder how it would feel if your lips were pressed against his own. His emerald eyes shut tightly as he places his hands on his face, sliding them down slowly as he huffs.

"Do you see what we've done? We've gone and made such fools of ourselves"

Raph smirks, "You have no idea [y/n]..." Chuckling to himself, he peers through the window to see you smiling and singing along with the music. Listening to your voice was enough evidence in Raph's book, "Looks like you helped again hot stuff..." He says standing up and heading to the lair with a new finding. For Raphael Hamato, who was known for being hot headed and mildly violent, had fallen in love with you [Y/n] Jones. You weren't a girl, nor were you outgoing... But you were you, someone who had slowly made there way into Raph's heart without even knowing or trying.

"How did we get here? Why won't you show yourself? I think I know"

~TIME SKIP~

Now came the hard part. Entering the dojo, everyone was in there training. He was nervous, how was he going to explain to the others about his new attraction to boys? Casey's brother of all people, he was not going to hear the end of it from the teen. Sighing he walks up to Master Splinter, "Raphael, I thought you went to go visit a friend?" "Um, yeah I did. He was busy though..." Splinter raised an eyebrow at his son, "Is something troubling you my son?" Raph nods slowly. Facing him, everyone turns their attention to the red clad turtle. Raph's heart beat quickens its pace as he takes a deep breath, "So... For the last month I've been hanging out with Casey's brother [y/n]. Mikey already met him and Sensei knows about him too... And... How do I say this..."

Thinking over his words one last time, he mentally nods and continues, "Casey you're probably going to hate me after this but... Ever since the day I met [y/n] I had these weird feeling going on. The thought of his smile and voice would make me feel happy and when I talked to him he always listened. What I'm trying to say is that... I realize that I am Bi... I have very strong feelings towards him and..." His words trailed off after that and he stayed silent. After a short while Raph felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up he sees Splinter looking at him with a smile, "Raphael, this does not change our perspective on you. You are still the same son I love and raised" A smile adorned Raph's features as the others approach. "Does that mean that you and [y/n] are together now!" Mikey asks with a grin, "No... Not yet at least..." Leo smiles at Raph, "Never thought I'd see the day you liked someone Raph" He shrugs and Donnie smiles at him. Casey and April approach him, "So.. You got the hots for my brother huh?" "You two would be so cute together!! I've meet him before, and I think you two would be so perfect for one another!" "Don't encourage him! I can't have my best friend date my brother it's weird" Raph rolls his eyes, "Get used to it Casey"

A smile was still on Raph's face, he was happy to know that everyone still accepted him.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Bam!! Done! Happy 4th of July my lovely readers~ This shall be your gift! Even though we don't give gifts on this day... Oh well!! Sorry if this one is short, I'm trying to think of ideas as when writing these out ;u; Anyways~ Hope you enjoyed this one!! Stay beautiful, bye~!
:3

(Sorry for misspelling and errors)