Depression and Comfort (Raphael)

I try really hard......

And yet no one seems to care....

"Hey [y/n], I'm going out with the team!!" "Casey, you said you would stay and help with-" Before I can finish, he leaves. "Great... Just fucking great!!" I say out loud. First, I have to deal with [b/n] (bully name), fail three tests in one day, and... I have to deal with cyber bullying. It usually doesn't bother me... but now it's getting worse. And to top the cake, I have to be taking care of Sam yet again! I groan as she walks in, "Where's Casey?" "Out... Again" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Great... I'm stuck with you again" She leaves my room and doesn't notice my hurt expression. Can't she see... Can't anyone see how hard I try to make them happy? I have to fake a smile everyday.... And i'm repaid with so much hatred....

"Mom... I don't wanna go..."

"You have to [y/n]..."

"But know one likes me!"

"I don't have time for this!! Your'e going whether you like it or not!!!"

I bite my lip and lay down on my bed. I stare at the ceiling with sad [e/c] eyes, which soon turn watery. My phone rings and I see it's a message.. No, messages:

Worthless Trash

Faggot

Just die already!

Why bother even living?

You are nothing

Who used to be my friends, were now my enemies..... I grip my phone out of anger as tears travel down my face. I scream as I throw my phone out the window, probably my biggest regret but right now.. That was the source of evil. What did I do to deserve this?! I've done nothing but help everyone and i'm treated like... I'm nothing. I finally give in as I sob into my pillows, I hate having to hold in all my emotions. It hurts, It's almost like every word being thrown at me is a bullet to the heart. By now, my heart is just a shattered object that continues to bleed every second, hurting as it beats. I continue to let my tears flow when I hear a knock at the door, "Hey, you ok?" Says my sister. I bite my lip and speak, "Ya..."

"You sure? I heard you scream and then it was quite!" "I said I'm ok!!" I say a little too loudly. She huffs, "Fine!! I'm going out, don't bother telling me no!" I hear her leave then the door slam. I sigh and look outside, "I'm just everyone's problem..." "I wouldn't say that..." I jump slightly and turn to see Raph behind me. I raise an eyebrow, "How did you get in?" "I have my ways~" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and sniffle, rubbing away the stray tears. He notices my puffy red eyes as I lay down and he comes towards me, "Woah, what's wrong? Who needs a beat down?!" He says as he sits next to me. "I-it's nothing...." I say but he just pulls me close. "You're lying...." I bit my lip as tears threatened to spill, "R-Raph.... Why does it hurt......" I say quietly as I start sobbing into his plastron. He holds me close and pets my head.

I tell him what's been happening and as I do, he seems to get angrier. Once I'm done I look at him and he looks pissed, "Those assholes! [Y/n] you are not worthless-" "Yes I am...." "No you're not!! You're the most important person I've ever met!!! And you're also amazing, funny, childish, adorable, kind, and most of all compassionate!" I look at him, "You forgot stupid and annoying..." "You're not that stupid~" I glare at him and punch his arm. "I was kidding you idiot!!" He laughs and holds his arm, "Haha, Casey was right you do  have a strong arm..." "I took boxing for like 5 years..." I say with a slight smile. He smiles at me, "See, there's that cute smile of yours~" I lean and nuzzle on him, "It's not cute..."

He smirks, "At least you're not sad anymore..." I look at him and smile lightly, "Guess that's true... Thanks" I lay down on his plastron, and he hugs me loosely, "Anything for you [y/n]..." I breath in a little and sigh, "I'm such a little girl...." "You said it, not me!" I glare at him again and he smirks, "What?" "You know, you have a strange way of comforting people..." He looks at my [e/c] eyes, "As long as they're ok... By the way, you smell nice.." I raise an eyebrow but smile, "Uh thanks? I took a shower couple hours ago...." He pets my hair and I relax a little, "Why is it so soft?" "Conditioner. Something Casey needs..." He chuckles and I smirk.

For a while, we just talked. Soon though we started watching T.V because [f/movie] was playing and yeah!! In the middle of the movie, Raph's phone rang and I groan, "Noo~ don't tell me you have to go~!!" He rolled his eyes but smiled, "Sorry, Sensei needs me!" He gets up and walks towards my window, but before he does, "Wait!!" He turns around in time to catch me. I hold him tightly and whisper thank you. I nuzzle into his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist, replying with a quite your welcome. I breath in his scent, yup.... Smells like pizza. He mumbles something to himself, "What did you say?" He holds me out arms length and blushes, "I-I said.... Utsukushī tsumi..." I raise an eyebrow and he sighs. "It means beautiful sin in Japanese...."

My eyes widen and I blush a bright red. I smile and giggle, "Thanks, I guess...." "Well, I'm not exactly lying~ You are beautiful and you're definitely not an angel so~" I roll my eyes and laugh. He smiles and was about to leave when I grab his shoulder, "Hang on, before I forget..." I pull him close and peck his forehead. He blushes and smiles, leaving me there with the same expression. I stare out into the night sky and think,

"I'm in love with a badass ninja turtle~"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Done!!! Sorry if it's too short.... I tried very VERY hard on this.... *cue sad violin music* But really though, I don't even know if this is sad or not xD I guess it doesn't really affect me since I think it's stupid!! By I managed to make a friend cry on the last one so let's see how this does!! Next one will probably take a while since I don't know how to write some of these... Until then, stay beautiful bye~!!! :3

(Sorry for misspells and errors)