Realization/Hearing You Sing {Fugitoid}

Song: This Is Gospel- Panic! At the Disco
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"For the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber"

Honeycutt never knew of your ability to sing, so it was a surprise when he heard your voice smoothly singing to your nephews. Michelangelo was the one to request, he always loved you singing for him and his brothers. He found it was easier to sleep when you did, and it's not like you declined the offer. Fugitoid watched intently from the entrance as you sang for your youngest nephew, quietly admiring your voice from afar. It sounded beautiful, calming, and relieving him from any stress that he had. Not everyone could tell, but the robot scientist was smiling ever so slightly with his eyes. Listening to your voice was a lot better than having to deal with errors on the ship.

"The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds"

Mikey was asleep on your lap, as was April, Casey and Raph. They had chose to sleep on the couch and you were now just singing more to yourself unaware of the Fugitoid behind you. He was standing on the other side of the room now but still continued to listen to your silky vocals. He would be lying if he said he wasn't fascinated by your vocal gift, you sounded so clear and graceful with each lyric. Professor Honeycutt found himself sitting on the floor with a dazed expression, how he loved they way you sang. Without even noticing he was humming along with you, somewhat harmonizing with you. He wouldn't mind sitting by you and sing along but at the same time didn't way to interrupt you in anyway.

"If you love me let me go"

Reminiscing back to when you met, he remembers clearly how attractive and kind you were. His metal head began to overheat, why did he find you so damn appealing?! Yes you were a handsome man but he never thought that he would be so allured by you. Shaking his head he sighs, "Why must you fill my thoughts with your beautiful complexion..." He places his head in his hands and groans silently. Your smile, laugh, mesmerizing [e/c] eyes, soft [h/c] hair, everything about you was stitched into his brain. He didn't understand why either, especially for a advanced robot like himself. For the first time in a very long time... He felt emotions. Normally he didn't understand what they were until you came in this journey... Fiddling with his digits he thought about the symptoms he got whenever he was around you: stuttering, overheating, blank minded, sometimes even his "heart rate" would pick up.

"This is gospel for the vagabonds, Ne'er-do-wells, insufferable bastards"

In reality, he loved the feelings you gave him. It made him feel human... Like you were the key to his happiness. Looking at you once more, the robotic male came to a conclusion... He was in love for the first time in his life. It was really the only thing that made sense, all the evidence he needed was already explained. The way you made him heat up with your smile, and how his train of thought goes blank whenever your eyes sparkled in amazement. The thought of the times you made contact with one another was soon remembered, the way you tightly hugged him but at the same time gentle. How he wanted so badly to feel your lips on his head, the mere thought made him swoon a little.

"Cause I won't give up without a fight"

"Nor will I my dear... Not in a lifetime" he comments to himself as he stands. With a quick glance, he gives you one last affectionate glance and imagines how your nephews would react to the news of him being fond of their Uncle. He planned on telling the information to Donatello and Leonardo before the two decide to sleep, so he went to search for the two. But before he did, he smiled at you as you rested your head on Raphael's own and finished the song. The occasional bleeps and bloops the professor made were full of affection and happiness, how he so desperately wanted to be by your side. "Just you wait [y/n]... I'll make sure you'll never be harmed again..."

"The fear, the fear of falling apart"

~TIME SKIP~

It took time but he managed to find the teens and get them alone. "What is it Fugitoid?" "Yeah you seem... Edgy" Donnie says with questioning. Honeycutt folds his hands together behind his back and nods, "Well, it has come to my attention that I have been hiding something from you all and even from myself... You see, ever since I met your Uncle [y/n] I have been getting these odd feelings in my system" "Go on..." Donnie says, holding back a smile. Leo smirks a little and nods, also having an idea of what Fugitoid was going to confess. "But now I have realized that these emotions.... Were love. I never really knew what that felt like and... Now that I do know, I want to keep that feeling. I have grown to love your Uncle, more than a family member or close ally. And... I was hoping that you two would be okay if I asked him to be mine tomorrow....?" He wasn't expecting the next reaction, which was a huge smile from both teenagers.

"Yeah, of course!! You don't know how long we've been waiting for you to say that!" Leo says with a grin. The professor was both relieved and confused. Donnie spoke up next, "We all had a feeling that you had grown affectionate to Uncle [Y/n], we just didn't want to say anything until it was true..." Once again, the droid sighs in relief and smiles, "I am glad to hear that you two are okay with this!" They nod, "We'll tell Mikey and Raph when they wake up, for now let's just sleep" Donnie agrees with his brother as they head to the room everyone else was at.

Fugitoid jumps up and down in glee, he was overjoyed knowing that he can finally love and be loved by the man that had stolen his bionic heart.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I did it!! Yeah!! :D it's 11 at night and I'm overwhelmed ;u; Sorry for misspelling and errors!!!! Stay beautiful, bye~! :3