Realization/Hearing You Sing {Donatello}

Song: Elastic Heart- Sia
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oh why can I now conquer love?"

The first time Donnie heard you sing seemed astounding, but when you started singing more around him he found it breath taking. The sound of your voice was absolutely beautiful, whenever your voice cracked it made it sound more powerful. Honestly, you were gifted with this ability. This song in particular was his favorite, especially when you sang to him. You were shy at first but soon warmed up to the turtles presence. He was going to enter your room but decided against it when you started singing. Hiding in the shadows, Donnie sat down and pressed against the building as he listened to you.

"Now another one bites the dust, yeah let's be clear I trust no one"

Closing your eyes, you sing along with the radio while laying in bed unaware of the turtle at your window. Today was a little tiring so your senses weren't as good as usual, but it didn't matter. Donnie was practically swooning over your voice, a smile placed on his face as he shut his eyes as well. He found it strange how attracted he was towards your voice, like you were in a way seducing him with your voice. His face warmed up at the thought, you worked miracles when you teased the nerdy turtle. He found it amusing actually, everything you did somehow intrigued him more into getting to know you. Humming along with the chorus, Donnie peeks into your room to see you still laying in bed with your beanie covering your [e/c] eyes.

"I'll walk through fire to save my life"

Smiling at the sight of you, Donnie turns to look out at the night sky. He wanted to enter your room, but at the same time he wanted to hear your voice for the rest of the night. The day you met each other crossed his mind...  How could someone like you be friends with a mutant like him? He knew you as a shy teen that was outcasted by half the school but to befriend someone who looks like a mutated turtle was something he will never understand. What confused him the most was when you flirted with him, each time you two would hang you would always cause the nerd to stutter and blush like a maniac. And it never helped when you would reply with a dirty comment after.

"You can not break me, I'm still fighting for peace"

"If it weren't for the fact you were sexy I would kill you [y/n]..." Realizing his words he blushed violently and covered his mouth. Did he just say that?! Out loud! His face burned immensely and worsened when he remembered the second time he saw you. He never thought he would have the guts to kiss you, a guy for that matter. He would be lying if he said he didn't like the feeling though. He craved for another moment like that, more preferably his lips on yours. His face was probably a bright red, he never thought he'd see the day he would get over his humongous crush on April. Her cousin of all people, not to mention a boy.

"You won't see me fall apart"

Standing up, a smile grew across his face as he looked at you one more time, "Damn you and your boyish charms" He leaps off the fire escape as he walks to the sewer. Because the Donatello Hamato, who thought he would never get over a girl he'd crushed on for so long, had fallen head over heels for [Y/n] [L/n] the boy related to April O' Neil. You had taken her place, it may have been your flirting, or your admiring looks, or maybe even your adorable personality. All the purple clad turtle knows is that he wasn't going to let you go anytime soon, for you had stolen his heart.

"I've got an elastic heart"

~TIME SKIP~

Entering the lair, he's confronted with Raph, "Where have you been?" "[Y/n]'s house... Um, hey Raph?" Said turtle turns around to face him. "C-can you get the others out... I have something really important to tell all of you.." Nodding Raph goes to get everyone, but not without giving his brother a confused look. Fidgeting in his spot, he watches as everyone including Casey and April take their spots in the lab. "What is it that you wanted to talk about Donatello?" Sensei asks as Donnie sighs shakily. After one last breath he spoke, "How do I start this.... Well, for the past month I've been hanging around with April's cousin [y/n]. Raph was the only one that's properly met him, and I've mentioned him to Sensei" Casey's face contoured to annoyance, "Oh, you mean that [y/n]..." Donnie glares at him, "As I was saying, I've been talking with him for quite some time now and... Well... He's had a real big impact on me" Taking a quick breather he stares down at the floor, "Because of this... He's gave me a different perspective on my sexuality... What I'm getting to is... I'm bisexual, and it's because of him that I realize now that the weird feelings I've had was because I have grown fond of him" Shutting his eyes tightly, he waited for their response.

Opening one eye he sees almost everyone smiling at him, "I am happy to see that you have found love Donatello, you do not have to be embarrassed" Splinter says with a smile. Donnie returns the gesture with a gap toothed smile, "Y-you're not mad?" "Why would we dude? Who cares!! You're gonna get yourself a man!!" Mikey shouts and hugs his taller brother. Raph and Leo smirk at him, "I knew you two would end up together" "Never thought I'd see the day..." Both pat his shoulder and head back to the dojo with Splinter and Mikey. Casey groans, "Great, now I have two brainiacs that are gonna nag me" Donnie rolls his eyes and pushes Casey out of the lab. April gives Donnie a smile, "Looks like you and my cousin really hit it off huh?" He nods, "Y-yeah... Promise me you won't tell him anything okay!!" She nods and leaves Donnie be. Once she steps out her smile turns sad, "Take care of Donnie for me [y/n]..."

Donnie was grinning ear to ear in his lab, jumping up and down in excitement knowing that others accepted his love for a boy.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yeah!!! Done on the next day!!!! Fuck yeah!!!! >:D Sorry this is a victory for me though XD Anyways hope you guys like this piece of crap -3- I think this went terrible-ish but oh well... My dog is asleep on my leg at the moment and I can't feel it... Oh well!! Stay beautiful, bye~!! :3
(Sorry for misspelling and errors)