Chapter 3

(AN: sorry I haven't updated lately. Getting busy for a vacation, packing,cleaning etc.)

I get a big box of Vanilla Ice cream and head upstairs to my computer. I call Jade on video skype. She answers and I see a big smile on her face. I smile back. "Hey Emma. What's up." Her hair is wet, which tells me she probably took a shower. I take a big scoop of ice cream in my mouth, getting ready to spill the deeds of Zayn and I.

"Well, today Zayn did the greatest, but stupidest thing ever." Her eyes widen but nod slowly, telling me to continue. I told her everything, from recording studio to favorite song. When I'm finish, I take a big scoop of ice cream, to see it was half down. Did I really eat the much. I ignore the thought. This is the worst guilty pleasure ever.

"Wow. My friend is so clueless." I stop eating. She thinks I'm clueless. How am I clueless. "The reasoning he was mad was because you said he was a great friend." Why would he be mad at that. I shake my head in disagreement. "He wants to be more than friends." She huffs. I spit out the Ice cream, shocked at what she just said. Could she be serious. He wants to be more than friends. I choke, still surprised at her prediction. Jade looks at me worried, then suddenly starts laughing at my small incident. "Hah! You should've seen your face!" She says laughing even more.

"I was choking, and your laughing." She tries to speak, but her selective mutism kicks in. "Some friend you are." I mumble. She bites on her lip trying hard not to laugh. I roll my eyes at her. "Anyhoo, you know how delicate i am when it comes to these things. It's hard to trust him. He's a celebrity and- she cuts me off.

She points her finger at me saying,"your soon to be one, on Wednesday." She smiles, wiggling her eyebrows. Sometimes, Jade can forget sometimes that this is reality. Only on fantasies am I famous.

"It might not happen. You know, maybe people hear it and don't like it." She rolls her eyes, scoffing at my prediction. I love Jade, but sometimes she can be seriously annoying. When we used to dance, she would always act like our dance teacher when she wasn't there and yell at me. "Look Jade, it's late and I have tons of things to do." I lied. Well I might have something to do if Zayn asks me out again, so it was a half lie, maybe. Jade waves goodbye and I turn off the computer. I lay down on my bed replaying everything that happened today. I still can't believe he did that for me. I smile at the thought of Zayn. I'm glad Zayns not here to see the big smile that's placed on my cheeks. I feel so warm just by thinking about him. His smile, caramel eyes, his voice. Maybe I can do this. I'll give him the chance. I'll give me the chance.

I wake up, feeling better than usual. This could be a good day. I get myself ready and eat cereal. I grab my phone to see a text. I smile when I see its Zayn

(AN: I'm using my dads iPhone, so there won't be any italics :-(. )

'Zayn'

'Today you have to meet our manager. Do you want me to pick you up? :-)'

I reply immediately.

'Me'

'Sure, I was already getting ready for the day, so i'll meet you outside. :-)'

I sit on top of my car listening to music waiting for Zayn. It takes ten minutes until I see the beautiful gray Porsche. He walks out the car grinning at my love for this car. "If this music thing works, I'm totally getting this car." I laugh getting in. He starts up the car and we start driving. I turn up the music like always, then Zayn pitches in, like always and sings with me. Every time he does I smile. His voice is so angelic. It's kinda our routine though.

We walk into this big building. I start to feel butterflies overtake my stomach, when Zayn touches the knob. He grabs my hand and I tense up but soon relax knowing he's comforting me, and it actually helps me. I see two men sorting out papers on the table. We both sit down quietly, waiting for them to finish. When they stopped sorting they both looked up at me. More butterflies entered my stomach, when I realized they looked so emotionless, it gave me the creeps. One of them took of there glasses. I was starting to get annoyed of the intense vibe in the air. Finally one of the talked and said, "Hi, I'm Andrew Royce and I'm One Directions manager. We heard your music and we loved it." I calmed down when they said they loved it. He continued on, "We've decided that since you don't have your own and your new to this, you would be with One Direction." Zayn and I's mouth was wide open. Me in One direction. I never thought that would happen. I thought he would give me my own manager and that's pretty much it. " We still think you should still be a solo singer." I nodded slowly, waiting for them to continue. "Now the boys have a tour in America and you can perform at there concert. We know you barely have any songs out, so the boys are going to add you in some of the songs. There's no rules in performing, so if there's ever a time when you want to pitch in and sing, go ahead." At the moment, I was speechless. There was literally nothing I could say. "They are living next week, so I would pack because you have a lot of rehearsals and a big s schedule for you. That's all. Enjoy your day." He put his glasses back on and went back to working.

"Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped on top of Zayn, so happy he did this for me. The whole time I smiled.

"Easy easy", he said setting me down, "since we are leaving next week your going to have to pack to live with us at the hotel until we are ready to go okay." I nod rapidly, still excited. This is it. This is where it all changes.

(AN: so there it is, she is finally a celeb. Sorry this is really short. In really busy but I really wanted to write. This chapter has been in my mind for days. I'm glad I got it off my chest. I will probably post in the next three days. I'm getting ready for a trip and we're driving there and I don't think i'll have enough time or focus in the car. So I'm going to keep you on the edge. Luv ya!!!!!)