Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I walked out the hotel, with tears pouring out of my eyes as I stomped on the streets letting my feet take me anywhere.

After everything we've been through and all that has happened my life still seems like a living hell. Maybe I'm just overreacting. I'm not gonna let my attitude make me lose Zayn. I hate it though. I hate that I can't hate him. I hate that I love him. I hate that right when I go back I'm going to sink into his beauty and not give him the punishment that he deserves.

I walked along the streets of stupid New York...when are we going back home anyways. I stopped when I saw a club just around the corner of time square. I decided to step in as I saw many people stumbling over and dancing. I went to the VIP section since the managers had offered us one for privacy...i guess.

There were many celebrities in there that kept on saying Hi to me but I wasn't really in the mood to talk back to them. I sat in the corner of the bar taking a couple shots as I started to feel numb.

"Emma.." A familiar voice said to me.

"Oh hi Perrie." I said smiling at her.

She lid in the seat across from me resting her hands on the table. "What you doing here. I didn't expect you to be the type to go to clubs."

"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me." I chuckled taking another sip of my drink.

"How's Zayn."

I frowned at the thought of Zayn. Right when I was starting to feel good, she just happens to bring him in. "Fine."

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang with me and the girls sometime this week yah."

I smiled. "That would be nice."

"Cool. Well I'm gonna go back in the crowd." She waved goodbye and went back like she said she would.

I took another sip of my drink again finishing it off. I got up to get another drink but stopped when someone called my name.

"Emma."

I groaned. "What." I said flatly.

"It's me." someone said.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused with my eyes still closed. I opened them to see no other than Austin.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Can I?" He asked gesturing to the seat next to me.

"Sure."

"I'm sorry about earlier today...."

"Don't." I say shaking my head. "Don't say your sorry. It's Zayn who should be sorry. I don't get why he acts the way-well he's jealous that I hang out with you but he should trust me. I hate when people lie to me so why would I do it to somebody else and Zayn knows that. I'm not a hypocrite."

"Maybe he's just scared he will lose you. I would be. Your a beautiful girl."

Austin said. I blushed at his comment but then stopped when I realized what he was doing.

"Austin we ca...." I stopped when Austin connected his lips to mine roughly. I stood there frozen not moving as he moved his lips across mine. He opened out his tongue asking for entrance but I didn't give it to him. I pushed him off me looking at him with tears in my eyes. "Austin."

"Why." Someone sobbed. My heart clenched when I saw the person in front of me.

"Zayn it's not what it looks like-''

"It's not what it looks like. Really." Tears fell out of his rapidly. "I knew it. I was so afraid that you were going to leave after I did all this for you. You got your fame and you got him."