Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Zayn looked at the screen, horrified. I immediately wiped the tears out of my eyes. I just cant deal with this. Two lies in one day. I just cant. Thats the only thing that comes out of my mind. ''You lied Zayn!" I aid packing my bags.

''Im sorry Emma-'' I cut him off.

''Sorry does'nt  cut it!" I stopped packing, looking Zayn dead in the eye. ''Im so confused Zayn. And its just going to get worse. I dont want to get hurt. Its better i just leave now Zayn.'' I closed my suitcase. I could see the tears drop on my suitcase.

''Emma I. I just couldn't let him get away with that. Your arm is practically cut open because of him. I just.....huh I cant........you mean everything to me.'' He says tears welling up in his eyes.

''Did somebody else help you.'' I asked ignoring his question staring at Austins bruised self on screen. Zayn stayed silent wich was getting me aggravated. "Zayn! DId someone help you.'' 

"Niall" He mumbled. 

"Im sorry?" I said hoping i didn't hear what he just said.

"NIall." he said louder. Right when he said that the door opens and i hear heavy breathing.

"Zayn." It was Niall. You could hear his irih accent from a mile away. I march downstairs. Worry fills Nialls face when he sees me rush towards him. I just looked at him. I shook my head dissapointedly. I wanted to yell at him but all I could do is stare. For some reason you can never be mad at Niall. Or atleast hurt him. I would never hurt Niall. But I sure as hell knew i was mad at him.  "Emma im so so sorry." He said reaching for me. I slowly pushed him away closing my eyes wishing none of them were here. I breathed heavily, my chest rising up and down. It's not worth it.

''If anyone ask where im going tell them im with a friend in new york.'' I grabbed my luggage heading out the door. Everything just feels like it just hit me right in the stomach. This is what i was hoping wouldn't happen. Im so stupid I should've known that i was going to feel this when I left. But its good that I left now right. As soon as i touched the doorhandle, Zayn grabbed my hand pulling me too his chest. Why is he doing this to me. He's making harder than it has to be. Having his caramel eyes look straight at me as he bit his lip made me weak. "Let me go Zayn.'' I said. Tears sprung in his eyes, making his caramel eyes shine brighter. I immediately turned away.

"No." He said immediately. I looked him straight in the eye not caring about what I felt. He seemed more confident than he did before or ever when we had a fight. "Im not letting you go. Emma."

"It's not your choice. Its mine whether I want to go or not and my choice is to go." I retort back pushing him away from me. A tear fell down his eye. Niall just stood thereas tears were pouring out of his eyes. Guilt rushed through me. I cant take this. It hurts so much. I grip on to my stomach feeling it hit me harder. Tears sprung. Matter of fact i was crying. Bawling even. I wanted to give him a kiss but it would hurt me and him even more. I wiped my eyes and gripped tight on my luggage to remind myself that i was leaving and that this was the best for both of us. "Goodbye Zayn. Goodbye Niall.''

****************************************************************************************************************

"Jade.'' That was all that could come out of my mouth before she gave me a hug. I can see my tears hit her shirt. I wa going to move back but she pulled me into her arms.

"It's okay Emma." She said rubbing circles around my back. "Dont cry over him." I chuckled at her cliche of a comment. She smiled. She always Knows how to make someone feel better. "You know what we should be doing getting out and exploring NYC." She said smiling and jumping. I wasn't in the mood for walking or seeing anything or anyone. Just the thought of fans and walking is making like the thought of just curling in bed.