Chapter 13

"Alright that's enough." Lara said. "Lets keep this pg.'' I slightly groaned. Didn't she hear the crowd. They wanted the kiss as much as I did. "Well im so happy for you all and I cant wait to see your new music video.'' I didn't know that one either. We all waved our goodbyes as we headed out of the whatcha call it place. Im so happy I left that place that lady was so stupid.

I shook out of my thoughts when two big arms wrapped around my waist. I shivered at his touch knowing exactly who it was. Zayn.

"I would like to get in the car.'' I teased.

''You just hurt my feelings.'' He joked putting his arms across chest.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh stop being a baby.'' I said as I jumped. in the car. Zayn wrapped his arms around my shoulder giving a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Hey guys." Louis said. "Lets keep it PG.'' He mocked.

"Oh Shut up.'' I laughed. I rested my head on Zayns shoulder. Butterflies knotted in my stomach as quirky as that sounds. But its true. I could never be happier. Zayn kissed my forehead which sends me immediate shivers.

****************************************************************************************************************

I was relieved when we got home. Harry and Niall were both sprawled on the couch sleeping. You would think they were together. I need to stop with these imaginations.

Two arms wrapped around my waist bringing me to my room. "Zayn what are you doing." I questioned. Zayn locked the door smiling evilly. "Where's Zayn and what have you done with my boyfriend." I chuckled grabbing his collar as I fell on the bed with Zayn on top of me. I pressed my lips against his soft ones as I wrapped my arm around his neck getting lost into all of it.

Zayn moved his hands down to my waist pulling us close to the point where are stomachs both touched. Our lips moved In sync and were connected like magnets almost as if this was supposed to happen. We were supposed to be together. And I'm glad it's Zayn.

Zayns tongue brushed over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I closed my mouth teasing.

"Stop teasing." He groaned. I then opened my mouth as our tongues battled for dominance and of course Zayn won. He smiled moving his head to my neck biting down. I gasped with pleasure as he licked his.....well my love bite. He smiled at his masterpiece then pecked my nose. "I love you." He said.

I had the biggest smile on my face. Probably the biggest smile I've ever had. "I love too." I said kissing him on the cheek while his body was still hovering over me.

I groaned when I heard the doorbell ringed. "I'll get it." I sighed.

"I'll come with you."

I rolled my eyes at Zayns over protectiveness. It's not like I'm going of to war, I'm just opening the door.

Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled as I reached out and opened the door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" Zayn yelled. I looked up to see who Zayn was yelling at and at that moment I don't think I was able to move or do anything at all.

"Hi Emma." The black haired boy choked out.

"A-A-Austin." I coughed. I pulled Zayns arms off my waist walking up to Austin as if he was someone I haven't seen in ages. Which is kinda true.

Austin smiled as he wrapped me into a hug. I stood there not embracing in it as I did not know what to do.

This is Austin. The one who hurt you.

No he is my friend

Your so naive, he isn't your friend

It was just an accident

I wrapped Austin in a hug smiling. "Hey what's up." I said letting go.

"Nothing I just missed you thats-"

"Bull shi-" Zayn said but I cut him off.

"Zayn." I said sternly. I gave him a kiss on the cheek calming him down. "Can you give us a minute?" I asked.

He didn't answer as he stared at Austin practically murdering him with his beautiful caramel eyes.

"Zayn." I said once again. He sighed then walked off. I brushed my hand through my hair in relief. "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. I would be the same way if I were him." He said.

"Austin. What happened was an accident okay."

He shook his head. "I just still can't get over the fact that I did that to you." He cried.

"Austin it's okay I'm fine your fine......" I trailed off.

"How can you be so sure." He sobbed.

I shrugged. "Your not hitting me now, are you?"

He shook his head.

I smiled. "C'mere." I said pulling him into a hug. "I forgive you." I whispered into his ear.

"Your the only one who knows about my anger problem." he whispered.

"I promise I won't tell anyone." I assured him.

He nodded, as he let go. "Thank you."

I smiled. "Anytime." There was a moment of silence and I felt a cold arm brush against my skin as it went up to my cheek. I shivered at his touch. Austin's touch.

I shook my head pulling away.

"DONT TOUCH MY FREAKIN GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" Zayn yelled.

"Zayn don't." I said to him then turned to Austin. "I.....I think you should um go."

He nodded as he gave me one last hug and headed out he door.

"Zayn why don't you trust me." I said calmly.

"I just don't like seeing you with him that's all."

"Your acting like a child."

"I'm not acting like a child. I......Im just afraid you'll leave me."

I looked at him with an 'are you kidding me face'. "Your afraid of me leaving you. When did I ever lie to you Zayn hm." I asked stepping forward.

His lips turned white as he did not answer.

I nodded. "Right. Zayn I should be the one afraid of you leaving me but since I love you so much I've thrown all of the garbage that we've had for the past few weeks to rest. I'm trying so hard to trust you because I love you Zayn. When are you going to do the same." I said then walked out leaving a shocked and pale Zayn behind.

AN: I'm so sorry for not updating. this one probably sucks and could possibly be the worst but....yeah

:-(

I feel so bad but I'm sorry

*sob*