Chapter 5

"That was awesome!" I said getting in the van. Niall and I hi fived. He sat next to me. Zayn came in the bus and stopped when he saw us. On the outside I was acting like nothing happened.. On the inside, I wanted him to sit next to me so bad and be with me. He walked in the van, finally. Zayn smoothly pushed Niall to the side and sat next down. Niall laughed. I was glad he wasn't mad. I scoffed. Is he that jealous. What's with him. He says we're friends, but then he pushes Niall just to sit next to me. I put on my headphones and hoodie, trying to avoid him. My phone vibrates and I look to see Zayns name on the screen. You have got to be kidding me. You know what, if he wants to play that game, fine we will.

From the right side of my face I can see a smirk lay flat on Zayns face. If we weren't in the van right now, I would just smack the smirk off of him. I swipe my phone.

'Zayn'

Hey. Did you have fun. :-)

'Me'

Yah. BTW, there was know need for you to move Niall away.

'Zayn'

I wanted to sit next to u :-)

'Me'

Well I wanted to sit next to him.

'Zayn'

Oh.

'Me'

Thanks for everything Zayn though. I wouldn't have been here without you. Your a great friend. You are an awesome friend. You and Jade are great friends.

'Zayn'

Your welcome friend

'Me'

Just friends

'Zayn'

Yep I couldn't ask for anything better.

Fine. He won that one, but he's not going to win the next. I put on my headphones and tap to the music. I still see the smirk on his face, but I ignore it.

"Hey. Why don't we celebrate Emma's first time performing at a concert." Louis yelled, raising his hands up in the air. I never thought of celebrating. I did know I was hungry though. Everyone nodded, and so did I.

"Why don't we go to that new Italian place." Nialls eyes beamed with joy. I nodded in response. That was practically my favorite food. Mom used to make that for me on Christmas and my Birthday. It would be nice to eat Italian food for once, after years of never eating any.

We walked In the restaurant and it was packed. There were waitresses everywhere, serving food. It was all going in circles that I had to stop looking because I was so dizzy. Our waiter brought us to our tables. I rolled my eyes at how scary she looked. She had her junk popping out of her shirt, red lipstick was plastered on her lip, and to much makeup. From my perspective, it looked like her uniform was about to rip. It was so tight, I didn't know how she could breathe. Louis was sitting next to Harry, Liam was sitting next to Niall, and of course, I had to sit next to Zayn. He slid in the seat. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at how close he was to me. I scooted closer away and found myself hitting the wall. Zayn scooted in a little more. I grabbed my menu, acting like I was looking for anything that interested me.

I then saw curly brown hair and red lipstick and realized it was our waitress. I put my menu down. "What can I get for you guys?" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. She bent down to hear the boys orders, so low you can see her junk. Food from this morning almost came up my throat, when I saw that. When Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry ordered, she then went to Zayn. She even bent down extra low. Zayn didn't even seem to notice that she was trying to flirt. I wonder if men were born clueless or it was just Zayn. There's a part of me that just wants to scream and another that just wants to slap Zayn. I guess I was kinda jealous.

Minutes later she came with our food. I ordered pasta. The heat went straight to my cheeks. The waiter set down the plates. When she went to Zayn she bent low again, slowly setting down the food. Since I have good eye sight, I was able to see her slip a paper under his plate. Heat boiled from my cheeks. This time, it wasn't from the pasta. I grabbed my fork acting like nothing happened and stabbed my chicken, then immediately shoved it in my mouth. I tried to avoid the eye contact the boys were giving me especially Zayn and the waiter. My head snapped to look at the the waiter. Right now, I was furious. She frowned and left. I bit my lip hard, trying not to laugh.

Today, we didn't have any rehearsals for any concerts. I decided to explore the big Cali. Hollywood is amazing. It immediately gets my mind off things and you know who. A.k.a, Zayn.

I went into the coffe shop, which was full of people. I sat down in the corner, drinking my coffee. A lot of people were trying to order. I couldn't imagine being in that crowd. That would be to much. I took another drink of my coffee. Even though I was a new celebrity, I was still afraid of getting mobbed by fans.

The chair that I was sitting in sunk. I turned to see a guy about my age with short brown hair, quiffed to the right, smiling at me. He had bright ocean blue eyes. "Hey beauty. I'm Austin Mahone." He brought his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm Emma Grace. Your that YouTube singer."

"Yes, and your the new singer in one direction."

"Yep." I took another sip of my coffee.

"I know this is quick and all, but would you like to hang out sometime." He said nervously, scratching the back of his head. I choked on my coffee, but not loud enough for him to hear.

"Like a date." I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Well, I guess."

I nodded slowly. He looked cute. I smiled. Plus I have seen him on YouTube and he seems like a good guy."Sure" I smiled, so did Austin. We headed out the coffees shop talking about music and our lives before fame. My favorite thing about him, was that he made me forget about everything that happened with me and Zayn. He understood me. Especially since we both had non-famous life, before all this. Minute, by minute, I was able to share more and more with him.

(AN: Hey. I'm still on vacay. I tried my best not to write anything this weekend but I couldn't. I had to. Btw I know I have a big imagination. Like come on Austin Mahone. Not that I don't like him. It's just that this book is so unreal, that pigs might be able to fly in this fanny. Not saying that I'm going to write that though. You'll never know though. I'm so outta the boxs I don't even know where it is anymore. Again, for the third Time I think, this is short I'm really busy and tired but hey I'm on vacay. That rhymed!!! LOL!!!!! I'm a trip! Kay I'm gonna have to call it a night. It's twelve and I'm tired. BYE!!!!! :-)!!!!