Epilogue

We all sat in chairs in front of the crowd. It hurt to see everyone look at me as if they hated me. Today's the only day I can prove to myself I'm not what they think I am. I'm not a slut I'm not using Zayn. I love him to much to do that. Right now we were at a charity event and each and everyone who is apart of the group had to sing. Liam was singing crawl by Chris brown and he was about to wrap it up. Zayn was next. I have no idea what he's going to sing. The worst part is, is that he's sitting next to me. Now and then he would glance at me and I just wanted to cry. But I reminded myself that it would all be over soon.

Zayn got up after Liam was finished and sat in the stool with the guitar. My heart started to speed fast for a reason I don't know why. "Hi everyone." He started and everyone began to clap. Harry looked my way sympathetically. "So I'm going to sing Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake." He stated. I mentally wanted to disappear from everyone as they were all staring my way. Even Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis. I closed my eyes not focusing on and anyone and just trying to focus on not bawling my eyes out during this song.

You were my sun, you were my earth

But you didn't know all the ways I loved you oh

So you took a chance made other plans

But I guess you didn't think that they would come crashing down no

You don't have to say what you did

I already know, I found out from him

Now there's just know chance for you and me, they'll never be

And don't it make you sad about it......

At that moment Zayn looked my way and I could almost see tears in his eyes. I can't do this. I can't look at him. It hurts to much. I feel like everything backfired. I'm so confused. What did I do?!

You told me you loved me, why did you leave me on alone

Now you tell me you need me when you call me on the phone

Girl I refuse you must got me confused with some other guy

Bridges were burn now it's your turn to cry, cry me a river

Cry me a river, cry me a river, cry me a river yeah yeah yeah

I know that they say something's are better left unsaid but it wasn't like you only talk to him and you know it don't act like you don't know it

And all of these things people told me keep messing with my head

You should've picked honesty then you may not have blown it yeah......

I couldn't take it anymore. Instead of showing to the world I was crying, I looked down at my jeans and my hair covered my face as well. Tears flooded my eyes. I love him. Why can't he see that? I don't want to feel this pain. I want it to go. It hurts to much to the point where it's scaring me. My heart was beating fast and my head was pounding. I feel like I just got punched in the stomach.

Zayn finally finished and it was now my turn. I quickly got up wiping away the tears and sat on the stool. Everyone glared at me as if they wanted to kill me. Well it's now or never. "Um.....hi." I sniffed. The whole crowd was quiet. Come on Emma just speak up. "I........" Come on. Before I knew it I was speaking. I hate when my mind thinks before me. If that makes sense. "I just wanted to say that I know I've been getting hate about everything that's been happening lately. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not perfect and I have flaus but I know I can't make everyone happy as much as I want to." The crowd was still quiet but I kept going on. "I also know that you guys have all seen what happened yesterday." That's when they all glared at me.

"What happened yesterday wasn't true. Yes he did kiss me but I never wanted to kiss him back. I would be an idiot and a hypocrite. Why would I hurt someone like that when I have been hurt the same way. I have been lied to my whole life. I could barely trust the people that I love." At that moment I looked at Zayn who was my staring at me at all. Just staring at the wall.

"But......I would never hurt the people I love. But it already seems that I've already lost that person." I said. A tear suddenly fell out of my eye. "I'm not the person you guys think I am. I would never take people for granted for I have been taken for granted once. I don't know any other way I could prove to you who I really am but I just hope you could trust me." I stopped for a moment then suddenly the whole crowd applauded screaming my name. I smiled crying a little.

"Thanks guys. Well this is half a heart by one direction." I said pointing to them. "But I switched it up a little." Harry and Louis smiled and so did Liam and Niall. Zayn looked at me emotionless and I didn't know if that was a good thing.

So your friends been telling you, I've been sleeping with your sweater

And that I can't stop missing you

But my friends been telling me, Your not doing much better

Cause Im missing half of me

And being here without you, is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a girl at best, with half an arrow in my chest

I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you......

Tears started rolling out of my eyes and the crowd awed. "Sorry." I choked out still playing the guitar.

Forget all we said that night no it doesn't even matter

Cause we both got split in two

If you could spare an hour or so, we'll go for lunch down by the river

We can really talk it through...

And being here without you, is like I'm waking up to

I literally almost fell out of my seat when I heard who was singing that part. Zayn. I looked to see he was standing next to me singing with tears in his eyes smiling.

Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite

Im walking around with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you

Zayn grabbed my hand gently kissing as I sung making the crowd go wild. We both started singing together, harmonizing. It was so beautiful. As the song ended Zayn wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I sobbed in his chest as I realized how much I missed him and how much it hurt.

A year later

"Zayn we have to go!" I yelled packing my things. Zayn and I were going on vacation for a couple weeks. The first break we had without any problems and I'm so happy.

"I'm coming babe." He yelled back

I rolled my eyes as I closed my suitcase. "Zayn you've been in the bathroom for an hour. Your worse than me." I mumbled the last part....

"I heard that." Damn it! I was about to start putting things in the car but my phone rang. It was an unknown number. What in the world? I swiped the phone to answer and froze when I heard the voice.

"Hello Emma. How's things going."

To be continued

In another book!!!

AN: Yep there will be a sequel only if I get 100 votes and 80 comments on this book. If not then I won't do it. Hope you like it though!!

Bye!!! XOXOXOXOXXOX!!!