Chapter 7

I woke up feeling happier than I ever have. Today we had a concert and that meant time with Zayn. I got up earlier than usual. I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. Good morning America was on. I turned the volume up. This morning I decided to make pancakes.

Two arms wrapped around my waist. I dropped the bowl of pancake batter in the sink. I was relieved when the bowl didn't break and nothing spilled. I turned around to see Zayn. "You scared me." I said playfully slapping his arm.

"Morning to you to." He said kissing my forehead.

"Austin Mahone was found with new singer and one direction member Emma Grace." I heard the newsman say. "Last night they were spotted at the movies." I looked at Zayn. Guilt rush through my body while sadness was rushing through him. I walked over to the tv. There were pictures of Austin and I smiling, talking and holding hands. I turned to Zayn. He gave a small smile. He walked towards me, giving me a hug.

"It's okay. It's not like you cheated on me. That was yesterday." He whispered into my ear. His warm breath going into my ear sent chills up my body.

"Don't worry i'll talk to him."

"When?"

"I don't know. I just know that I'm going to have to tell him and the press and the public, everyone." I said confused. Sometimes celebrity life could be confusing.

I gave him a quick peck before going to go wake up Harry to make breakfast. "Harry! Wake u-" I stopped. He looked worried, or scared. He was full of emotions. "Harry", I said stepping into the room. "Are you okay." He was on his phone. His hands were shaking. What was on his phone, that would make him act that way.

Without him knowing, I snatched the phone away from him. "Emma I don't think you should-" it was too late. I already grabbed the phone and I already saw what was on there.

@onedfanxox

'She is a total wanna be'

@bigboomchicks

'I bet you she's going to get with one of the guys in one direction

@mrs.onedirection

'Yah, and I bet she's gonna try to get with any celeb that comes in her way

@mrs.styles

'She betta not take my Harry. She should go jump off a cliff. We don't like you Emma!!! Leave Austin alone and Harry!

I dropped the phone on the floor. Tears welled up in my eyes. They immediately started pouring on my cheeks. How could they be so cruel. They don't even know me or know who I am.

"Emma. Don't listen to them. There just people who want to start something." Harry said grabbing my arm. He pulled me up. He's right. There just idiots who don't have a life.

"Why did you look scared. Your hands were shaking." My voice sounded stuffy from all the crying.

"Because I had the same problem. Idiots saying stupid things about me. I don't know, I guess memories were flooding back and I got scared." He seemed embarrassed. "But I also didn't want to see anyone go through the same thing. Especially not you. Your like my sister. I don't want anything to happen to you." He hugged me tight. I felt more comfortable. He was right though.

"Thank you Harry. And you are like my brother. Now come make some breakfast." I said tapping his shoulder, smiling. I heard him walking behind me. Zayn was sitting on the couch watching tv. He saw us come out of the room and heading into the kitchen.

"I'm going to kill those people on twitter." I didn't expect him to know that quickly. Wow. News travels around fast. I chuckled.

"There just low life's. No need to get violent Zayn."