Chapter 8

"So what's going on with you and Austin?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. I took a quick glance at Zayn hoping no one would notice. I could tell he was hurt, yet he was trying so hard not to notice.

"Um we're just very close friends. He understands me. You know he is also new with the new celebrity business and he just gives me great advice." I smiled slightly.

"Well, there you have it. There just friends. I suppose." She said eyes narrowed.

***********************************

We all walked out of the studio quietly. I could feel the tension from all the boys when I stepped into the car. One of them choked, and I realized it was Niall. "Well. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND ZAYN!" I jumped. I never expected Niall to ever yell. Or get angry.

I looked over to Zayn who seemed hurt. Now I don't even know if we are together. I know why he's hurt. It's just that he shouldn't be. "Is there something going on between us Zayn." I waited for him to answer but he didn't. I sat back on the seat with a sigh.

I swallowed, making sure I didn't cry.

"We are." I immediately turn my head to Zayn. He looked at me smiling. He grabbed my hand. I smiled back, letting out a breath I didn't even know i was holding in.

"Yep we're together." I said smiling brightly. I giggled when Zayn kissed my cheeks.

"Okay." Niall said smiling again.

"Wow Niall you turned from mad to happy?" I said. It sounded like a question in a way.

"No. It's just the past couple of days you guys have been acting weird. I don't like people keeping secrets from me." He shrugged.

I laughed. "Same here." I gave him a hi five.

The whole ride there, I laid my head on Zayn as he hummed Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra. Last night he sung that song to me. I love it. The peace lasted for ten minutes, only. My phone rang.

It was Austin.

I don't know if I should take the call. I hid my phone away so no one would see but it was too late. Zayn saw the call. I was relieved when he nodded. ''Me and you need to talk. Now!" He yelled through the phone. I hope no one heard that. Especially when Zayn is right next to me. Not a good idea.

"Okay okay. Calm down. Can we go to your house." I whisper. I covered the phone to make sure no one would here him yelling his next reply.

"Whatever. I want to talk. I'll send you my house address." He sighed over the phone. I didn't have to look to know he's rolling his eyes.

I got his house address. "Louis, can you stop at this address." I asked showing him the phone. I hope he doesn't ask why or who's house that is.

"Who's house is this?."

"As if I can tell the future." I mumbled. "Louis. Go." I simply stated. Like, can I be anymore clear.

************************************

We stopped at his white mansion. It is more than big. Okay. This is it. I feel like in stepping into college or something. Awkward. I stepped out of his car. I turn to look at Zayn who was eyeing me nervously. I don't want him to feel nervous. I mean, why would he anyways. "I'll call you If I need anything okay." I said kissing him on the cheek.

I stepped out of the car. My heart was breathing fast. Why would I be so nervous. I got this I can do this. I opened the door slowly. Austin was pacing back and forth. "Austin I'm sorry I-" he cut me off, by slamming his phone in the wall. I flinched, frightened by his reaction. I never thought I could hurt someone that much. I never wanted to.