Chapter 11

I sat there frozen, as I watched them all on tv. I knew it wasn't a good idea to watch but for some reason I couldn't get myself to change the channel.

(AN: so basically in this part right now, i'll will be writing the interview. i will tell you when it ends. So this is like third person.)

"So boys! How is it going. I haven't seen you guys in ages." Alan said waving his hands in the air dramatically.

"We've been busy. We're on tour. But we miss it a lot on here, really." Harry said.

"Awh. it's nice to know you think about me. Now. Where is the new girl Emma." Alan said batting his eyes.

"Well she is in New York. Ah seeing a friend." Niall simply stated. Alan's face suddenly turned serious.

"So.....how are the love life's going on boys. Are you guys dating anybody." he said perky. The boys all blushed.

"Well. I'm dating Eleanor as you guys all know." Louis said smiling at the thought of his lovely girlfriend.

Then there was Liam. "I'm dating Sophia Smith." He blushed as well at the thought of his girlfriend.

"Oh yes. She is a lovely girl. There is actually a picture of you guys here at a party I think. I would like to share." They showed the picture on the screen. Liam and Sophia were embracing in a hug as they held a glass of whine.

"Yea we were at a party, actually." Liam laughed.

And of course there was Zayn. "So Zayn. Do you have someone in particular that you are into." He said resting his head on his arm.

Zayn's face was pale, not knowing what to say. "Um actually I do have someone in mind. But I don't know if its going to work out."

"Do you want it to work out." he said sympathetically.

"Of course. One hundred percent." His Adam's apple moved up and down and you can tell he was trying to hold in a cry.

"Does she happen to be in New York." He said. The audience was quiet, curious about what his answer was going to be.

Zayn stood there shocked not knowing what to say. "Uh. I think it would be weird if I told you where she lives." he chuckled.

"Mhm. Or you just don't trust me." He said eyes narrowed.

"No no. I do trust. It's that I just don't want to share that much information." he chuckled.

"Well......anyhoo I heard you guys have a special treat for us, right?" He said slapping his hands on his legs.

"Yes we do." Liam said wiggling his eyebrows. The boys all got up and there was a stage set up for them to perform. The melody for little things were playing.

'Out of third person'

"Turn it off." I demanded. Jade immediately grabbed the control and turned it off. I swallowed down a cry. Watching him. He seemed so........never mind. "Um.....Im going to go to bed."

"Maybe you should talk to him." Jade said giving me a small smile.

"No I can't and I won't. He's not even in New York." I huffed.

"Actually.............he is." I know that if the lights were on now, Jades face would be scrunched up, nervous of what I would say.

"Well I doubt I would see him." I laughed.

"I hope you do." She mumbled.

"I heard that Jade.'' I sighed.

She huffed. I chuckled. There will probably never be a day where she doesn't act like a child. Its a blessing and a curse. I close my eyes slowly but surely trying fall to sleep.

************************************

Zayns POV

I pray that Emma saw the show. I love her so much. But I always mess up. Anything I touch always breaks. And I jus can't live without Emma. Everything about her makes me go crazy. I don't know how to act. I'm crazy about her. I'm going to get her back. I don't care what happens, all I know is that I need to get her back.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

The plane ride to New York was so long. I was so happy to get off. The only thing that was great about that plane was that there was no one on it except the boys and I. New York is packed. I swear if one more fan hits the window of my car, I'm going to go berserk. Time squares cool though. Heck, it's amazing.

"Zayn. ZAYN!! Can you stop wondering off for once!" Louis said snapping his fingers trying to wake me from my daze, considering it worked because my ear drum is practically ringing because if his scream.

"Ow. Shoot Louis no need kill my ear." I covered my ear securely, protecting it, afraid he would have another outburst.

"W-what. I would never do that." he gasped sarcastically, laying his hand on his chest.

"Knowing you, I thought you would." I chuckled.

"Well then." he sighed.

Our playtime stopped when my phone rang. Hoping it was Emma, I quickly swiped the phone. My mouth was slightly opened, disappointed it wasn't Emma. Instead, it was Andrew Royce, our manager.

"Hello Andrew, what's up." I said trying to act like I care, which I really don't.

"Hello Zayn. I have a proposal for you." The whole car was quiet, even Buck, our driver, curious of who i was talking to.

"Okay. Go on."

"Do you think you can do an interview today."

I honestly didn't want to do one. There's to many things on my mind, I'm afraid I might spill something out about..about well....Emma and I, if there Is an Emma and I anymore.

"Uh-I don't know." The boys were still staring at me, still wondering who I was talking to. God there so nosey.

"Come on. All you have to do is sing a cover of a song and answer a few questions."

"Well-"

"I'd be gutted if you didn't do it."

"Fine." I sighed feeling defeated.

"Great. It's in about fifteen minutes in manhattan." he said. I could hear him fidgeting with his papers.

"Okay I-" I cut myself off when I could've sworn I saw Emma walk past by on the street.

"Zayn." Andrew said over the phone.

"Uh yea, yea just send me the address. Ok." I think mind is playing tricks on me.

AN: Again, sucky chapter, I promise magic between them will happen soon.