Chapter 1

Your POV

FLASHBACK

It was finally here the day of my album listening party. I was walking around the room greeting the guests while trying to look for any signs of food because most of the people here were a bunch of old people from the recording company.

I suddenly felt a wave of emotions take over my body as I spotted the food table by the bar. 'Praise the holy food gods,' I thought excusing myself from the people I was currently "conversing" with.

I stared at the food in front of me and felt my mouth water. I picked up a pearly white plate from the left side of the table.

"Hmmm what to choose," I said to myself.

I grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and bit into it. I moaned internally but was interrupted by a light tap on my right shoulder. When I turned around I suddenly regretted grabbing the strawberry in the first place.

"Hi, I'm a big fan of yours," smiled THE goddess of vocals herself, Tori Kelly.

'Shit. Say something dumb butt,' I thought to myself. I was frozen and unable to form coherent sentences in that moment.

"I- I'm . . . excuse me for a sec." I stumbled out as I speed walked across the room over to Lauren who was standing with Camila talking to LA Reid. I looked back and saw a very confused looking Tori staring back at me. Great! I probably looked like a douche.

"Can I borrow her for a quick minute. Yeah, thanks" I said as I pulled Lauren by the arm over to the now empty bar a confused and slightly hurt looking Tori still standing by the food table.

Lauren raised an eyebrow curiously looking at me, "What's up munchkin?" she asked as I tried to regain my composure.

"Oh I don't know maybe . . . THE FACT THAT MY CRUSH JUST SAW ME PRACTICALLY MAKE OUT WITH A CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY!" I whisper yelled as I tried to stay as calm as possible which wasn't working out for me at the moment.

Lauren laughed, "That's hilarious... wait Tori's here? Why aren't you with her?"

"I don't know I just got so nervous, freaked, and left her standing there. She probably thinks I'm an asshole now." I sighed.

She looked at me sympathetically, "No, she's just probably a bit hurt that you just completely brushed off her presence and practically ran from the scene."

She smiled and waved at Tori to come over. "Here's your second chance try at least to make small talk, ok?" She looked at me with a serious almost motherly look.

My eyes widened and before I could protest Tori was in front of us both.

"Hey Lauren, how are you?" She asked my sister as she went in for a hug.

I cursed myself for not being more like my sister at the moment. I took a second to collect myself as they caught up on their recent adventures and cleared my throat.

"So I guess you've met my sister, y/n" I smiled shyly and looked at the ground.

'Here I go again,' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I mean sorta," Tori responded with a shy smile also gracing her oh so kissable lips. Snap out of it, I scolded myself.

"Hi it's really nice to meet you, I'm such a big fan. I've watched every one of your youtube videos and your voice is just amazing," I rambled as Tori slightly giggled at my flustered state.

"Thanks cutie, I'm also a big fan of yours." She smiled more confidently now.

ASKJFJHKH TORI KELLY JUST CALLED ME A CUTIE, I internally screamed.

"Thanks," I blushed furiously.

This was going to be a loooong night.

END OF FLASHBACK

I've had feelings for Tori since I had first seen her at my debut album listening party. I had been so shocked that she was there.

I smiled at the memory. After being on the road with her for almost a whole year we had grown a lot closer. Whenever we'd have a day off and everyone was out exploring we'd stay behind and cuddle watching netflix. We'd ,of course, stuff our faces with food. After all we were foodies.

It was a late saturday night after our second to last concert in Texas. We were all lounging around reminiscing on the tour now that it was nearing it's end.

"Wouldn't it just be lovely to spend Christmas in the mountains, surrounded by nature and white snow?" asked Ally out of nowhere.

"Why don't we?" Asked Monibear.

"Yeah, that's actually a really good idea." agreed the rest of the girls.

"Yay! Fifth Kel(Y/N) Christmas vacation!" I cheered from the couch as I snuggled in my onesie.

Dinah looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Really Y/N? 'Fifth Kel(Y/N)'?" she asked.

"What? It's cute.'' I squeaked out. I heard Tori 'aww' from behind me as I sat on her lap.

"Just for that you're in charge of planning the whole thing." Ally said giving me a disapproving look.

"Fine by me." I smiled as I thought about the exciting activities I could possibly plan for us to do.

I had been planning this trip for a while now and I was quite excited about it. I was happy that we would finally get some time off. All the performances had really worn us out but we had enjoyed seeing the world together. I especially treasured the fact that I got the chance to tour with my green eyed sister and my crush so it was a win win situation.

I hoped that this trip wouldn't turn into a disaster.

A/N - Ello! I'm new to this whole writing thing so be patient with me. 

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter I will be hopefully posting as often as I can!   

Feel free to send me feedback it would be great!

 Until next time

- Mel