Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As I was packing my bags I heard the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs. My eyes furrowed in confusion.

All of a sudden the door to my bedroom opened and I was greeted with a very hyper Tori.

"Y/N!? I'm so excited!" She exclaimed happily jumping on my very well made bed making clothes fly out of my arms as I jumped in surprise.

"Hey," I greeted with a pout, "Ever heard of knocking?"

"Nope," she said with a smile still gracing her lips, "I'm sorry I'm just excited about the trip and just happy to be able to spend this Christmas with you," She said looking down at the bed. She quickly looked back up with her eyes wide after realizing what she had just said.

"Oh and the rest of the girls too." She covered up blushing.

"I'm excited too," I said with slightly tinted cheeks."I was just finishing up on some packing... well at least I was until you loudly interrupted." I said still pouting.

"Sawwy, here I'll help." she said getting off the bed walking over to me.

I suddenly felt very scared of being that close to her and backed away. She looked at me confused. My feelings had only been getting stronger since we finished the tour and I just didn't trust myself.

"There's some clothes on the ground over there that you can help me with." I quickly covered up pointing over to the clothes by my nightstand. She looked confused but still obliged.

I sighed, I really should stop getting myself into these type of situations especially when I'm alone with her.

I decided to connect my phone to the stereo pressing shuffle. The sound of Tori's voice filling the room at the loudest of volumes. I quickly skipped Dear No One as she laughed at my now flustered and embarrassed state.

"Were you really listening to that?" she asked still laughing at me.

"Oh shut it Kelly," I frowned at her walking over and punching her shoulder lightly. She laughed again getting back to work helping me pack my stuff.

After packing, eating endless and unhealthy amounts of junk food, we had settled on the couch watching TV waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive so that we could head to the cabin.

I had decided to go shopping yesterday for their christmas presents. We had 'agreed' not to buy each other anything but I just couldn't resist. Since I had planned the trip I established the no phone rule. Lauren had protested because she wanted to take pictures but agreed after a very intense staring competition against me.

I got them all a Canon camera each, that I was planning on giving them as an early present. I stashed them in another suitcase so that Tori wouldn't see them.

I heard the front door open and in came the girls arguing about who would sit next to who on the ride up to the cabin.

"No! I get to sit next to Mila you sat next to her the last time we all rode in a car together!" I heard Dinah exclaim.

"That was three weeks ago you mufasa looking doo doo head!" yelled Lauren making me giggle but It was cut short as Dinah glared at me.

"Guys can you not!?" yelled Tori making us all turn to her, "Camila can sit in the middle of the both of you, Ally will sit all the way in the back with Normani, and I'll drive and Y/N will sit in the passenger seat, got it?"

We all nodded and the girls all headed back out the door towards the brand new black Tahoe. Tori followed behind them as I stayed back to make sure that I didn't leave anything on and I had everything. I locked the door and struggled to get both my very large suitcases down the front steps. Tori saw me and ran towards me taking both of them and smiling at me. I gave her a small smiles and whispered a small thanks.

As we walked towards the car I noticed Dinah and Normani making kissy faces my way. Luckily, Tori was too busy trying not to drop my bags to notice. I stuck my tongue out at them.

"You guys are so immature," I heard Ally scold them.

I got in the car as Tori finished up getting everything inside the large SUV.

"Alright everything's good. Is everyone ready for the Christmas of their lifetime?!" Tori asked as she got in the driver's seat. A chorus of yeahs and maybes were heard. Oh boy here we go I thought to myself preparing myself for a hopefully drama free holiday.

A/N - Probably a boring chapter but they'll get better.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you have any suggestions for this book or if you want any ships to happen let me know!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Mel