Chapter 17

Y/N's P.O.V.

After we all greeted each other and exchanged I missed yous we sat down.

"How?" I asked looking around the table.

"Well your lovely g-," Dad started but was cut off by Tori.

"The girls wanted to surprise you two so they planned this a while back," she got out quite nervously.

"Oh thank you guys!" I said getting up to hug them, "we really appreciate this."

"Yeah thanks," I heard Lauren say looking at Tori suspiciously.

I didn't pay much attention to it so I brushed it off and continued my conversation with Tay.

Tori's P.O.V.

I excused myself from the table earning worried looks from the girls. I dismissed it and continued my trip to the bathroom but I failed to notice that a certain green eyed Jauregui had followed me there. As soon as I got into the bathroom I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Hey you okay?" I was startled by the familiar voice, "You seem kinda tense."

"Yeah Laur, I'm fine just tired," I said leaning on one of the sinks.

"I know you planned this," she said leaning on the sink next to mine smirking at me, "Why wouldn't you give yourself credit?"

"I don't know I just sort of panicked," I honestly didn't know why but I panicked as soon as I heard Mike almost say my name.

"Well whatever the reason," She paused opening her arms inviting me in for a warm hug, "Thank you this means the world to us especially Y/N."

"I'd do anything to make you guys happy," I said walking towards her to accept the hug.

We pulled back just as Y/N was walking in to the bathroom, "Tori you okay?" I heard her ask shyly.

I smiled warmly at her, "Yeah I'm fine baby."

"Well I'm gonna head back to the table," Lauren said walking towards the door but not before she turned around to tease us, "Don't take too long."

I looked over at Y/N who was blushing like crazy, "Come here," I said opening my arms for her to come over to me.

"I missed you today," I said burying my face into her hair taking in the vanilla scent.

"I missed you too Toto," she said snuggling up to me more, "I know it was you. You're not that slick." She said after a moment of silence.

My eyes widened at that as I pulled back, "Who told you?"

"DJ and my dad," she smirked.

"I swear I'm gonna kill that girl," I said as I made a fist.

"No she did the right thing," she looked up at me taking in all of my features, "You're so beautiful."

I felt my cheeks burn as I looked away to the wall beside us, "You're gorgeous."

"I agree, that's a very gorgeous wall." She giggled as she turned my face to look at her. Our eyes met and I got lost in her beautiful Y/E/C eyes. I was so in love with this girl and nothing could change that.

"I love you," I whispered to her before I placed a hand behind her neck and the other one on her cheek. I slowly rubbed my thumb over her cheek still keeping eye contact with her. My heart was pounding and my breathing was already ragged. I started leaning in as her eyes fluttered closed and her breathing also picked up. The minute our lips met I felt pulses of electricity travel from my toes to the top of my head. Our lips danced for what felt like forever but was only a few minutes. I pulled back my lungs burning from the sudden rush of oxygen. I opened my eyes to see that hers were still closed.

"I love you too," she got out breathlessly.

I smiled at that and started placing kisses all over her face. She started giggling and it was music to my ears.

"C'mon let's go before they eat without us," I said pulling away from her but not before wrapping an arm around her waist and pecking her lips. We walked out of the restroom hand in hand.

Y/N's P.O.V.

We walked out of the restroom and headed towards the table. Everyone was already eating and I just stood there pouting as Tori took a seat.

"What's wrong nena?" I heard mom ask.

"You didn't wait for us," I whined.

"Oh sit down you big baby," she laughed, "We weren't going to wait until you were done sucking each other's faces off to eat."

Well that shut me up. I felt my cheeks heat up as I quickly sat down next to Tori who was also blushing like mad as everyone laughed at us.

It was around nine or ten before we all decided to head back to the cabins. Tori and I had ended up ordering our food a good five minutes after everyone was done laughing at us.

Once we arrived home I made my way up the stairs lazily almost falling asleep on the first step. I paused on the second to last step and closed my eyes losing my fight against sleep. Before I could fully fall asleep I felt a strong pair of arms pick me up. I recognized this embrace, my dad. I snuggled up to him and let sleep take over me.

Tori's P.O.V.

I walked into the house just as Mike was about to catch Y/N. He picked her up and she naturally snuggled up to him. I heard the girls 'aww' at the scene in front of them. Mike turned to me and smiled.

"Can you show me where her room is?" he asked softly trying hard not to wake her up.

"Yeah of course," I said jogging up the stairs passed him and leading the way to our room. I walked in and untucked the blankets. He walked over to the bed and placed her on it tucking her in and kissing her forehead. I watched the interaction and I swear I felt my heart almost explode from the cuteness.

"Goodnight Tori and thanks again I really missed my girls," He said sincerely before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I stood there with a smile on my face. This had turned into a really good night indeed.

A/N – I've been typing so much I swear I can't feel my fingertips!

Thanks to everyone that's been reading and voting I really appreciate you guys supporting this story

- Mel