Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to a mess of hair in my face. I moved it to the side to see my beautiful girlfriend peacefully asleep. I touched my lips as a smile started to form on my face, yesterday felt like a dream. The kiss we had shared in the bathroom left a tingly feeling on my lips for the rest of the night and I can still feel it. I still couldn't believe that Tori would go through the trouble of getting my parents and siblings out here. She started to stir awake so I pretended to be asleep, quickly shutting my eyes. I felt her move around and then suddenly pull me closer to her burying her face in my hair.

"You're so beautiful," she mumbled into my hair kissing the top of my head.

I couldn't help but respond, "And you're gorgeous."

She laughed, "I thought you were asleep."

"I was pretending to be but then you started being all cute so I couldn't help it," I explained looking up at her brown eyes.

She smiled down at me and leaned down to connect our lips in a sweet kiss. I pulled away and quickly hid my face under the soft white comforter feeling a bit shy as the butterflies in my stomach started taking over.

She giggled at my reaction and started tickling me over the thick blanket, "You're so adorable! Now come out I need more Y/N kisses!"

I wiggled around laughing finally pulling the blanket away from my face revealing my disheveled hair.

"If you continue to look this cute in the morning I'm seriously gonna have to change roommates with one of the girls before you kill me," She said dramatically throwing one of her hands over her chest and the back of the other one on her forehead.

"And you're gonna force me to live under this blanket if you don't stop being so cute," I said once again pulling the blanket over my head.

Before Tori could say anything else the door to our room flew open. Revealing an annoyed looking Dinah covering her eyes.

"Y'all better not be naked 'cause I just walked in on Camren and let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight for my pretty brown eyes."

I rolled my eyes at the Polynesian girl, "Dinah first of all ewww and second of all we're not naked stop being dramatic."

"Okay phew," she said wiping away fake sweat from her forehead, "Seeing one naked Jauregui is enough for one day and the rest of my days."

Tori laughed at her and started getting up from the bed as I let out a whine in protest.

"Do we have to be productive today?" I asked rolling onto my stomach groaning into the pillow.

"Yes because I'm taking you on a date," Tori said and at that I shot up and off the bed with wide eyes.

"Okay I'm up!" I said stumbling a bit and feeling a dizzy from the sudden movement. Tori noticed and wrapped an arm around my waist helping me keep my balance.

"Whoa easy there babe," she pulled my body against hers and looked down at me, "You okay? I don't want to have to see you pass out again the first time was terrifying enough."

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit drunk in love," I said clearly showing that I was feeling much better by sending her a quick wink and wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed at my corny line but we were once again interrupted by DJ fake crying as she threw herself on our bed, "I need to get myself a girlfriend or boyfriend I don't care as long as I can be that cute with them."