Chapter 5

After finally getting Dinah to chill before she hurt herself we had all settled into the living room eating Ally's cookies and watching The Notebook. I was sitting on Tori's lap on one of the recliners and the rest of the girls were sprawled about Lauren, Ally, and Dinah dead asleep. 

I turned around to look at Camila who had been mouthing the words to the whole movie since it had started. "Pssst Mila!" I whisper yelled trying not to wake up a sleeping Tori underneath me. 

"What Y/N?! I'm busy!" She whispered back not even turning around to look at me. 

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She turned around and gave me a worried look and nodded turning back to the movie to pause it.

I tried to carefully climb out of Tori's embrace without waking her up but I failed miserably when I felt her pull me back into her embrace , "Where do you think you're going?" she whispered in my ear with her raspy voice.  

"I'm gonna go get a glass of water I'll be right back," I responded finally releasing myself from her embrace. I walked into the kitchen only to find Camila stuffing her face with Nuttela covered banana slices.

"Really? It only took you thirty seconds to find the bananas it's a new record." I applauded playfully while she bowed.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" She asked once she had swallowed all the chewed up banana in her mouth.

"I was just wondering what was going on between you and Laur. You guy's are usually practically attached at the hip but you didn't even want to room together for the trip," I asked as she helped me sit on top of the counter after all I was as tall as Ally. I had unfortunately not followed in my siblings footsteps and was the shortest one of all.

"Well little Jauregui we just got into a small fight and I was planning on talking to her about it once we had some alone time later on. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it because I knew you'd be worried but that obviously didn't work." She chuckled.

I pouted at the thought of them getting into a fight. Lauren and Camila had acted like my parents throughout the whole tour making sure that I had been fed, showered, and slept enough to stay healthy. Lauren had always been really protective of me after all she was my older sister and when I first met Camila she also took to being protective.

She pinched my cheeks and smiled at me, "Don't worry about it little one it'll be fine. I love your sister and that's never gonna change. Now c'mon Tori's gonna be worried." She teased,  giggled, and turned around motioning for me to climb on her back.

I did but not before grabbing a banana for myself.

She walked us back to the fire lit living room and placed me on top of a now very awake Tori. She walked over to where Lauren was asleep and laid next to her cuddling into her side.

"Hey Toto!" I greeted her happily peeling my banana and taking a bite.

"Hi baby girl is everything okay?"
She asked. I nodded taking another bite of the banana. Tori grabbed the hand that was holding the banana and took a bite sighing contently.

I giggled at her and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

Once all the girls had woken up from their very needed naps we all decided to go out for dinner at a small restaurant we had passed by not too far from the cabin. It was cute and small but very cozy. 

I turned around and ran towards Lauren who was lagging behind alone. 

"Hey nugget what's up?" she asked as she placed her arm over my shoulder. 

"Where's Camila?" I asked raising an eyebrow in confusion. 

"Here I am!" Camila yelled as she jogged to us from behind the parked SUV. She stood on the other side of Lauren and intertwined their fingers. I smiled at them and carried on walking with Lauren's arm still around me.

We got to the door of the restaurant and were greeted by Tori holding the door open for us.

"You guys walk so slow I swear I thought I was gonna get hypothermia from just standing here waiting for y'all but It'd be worth it if it meant being close to you." she joked/flirted winking at me making me blush and look down shyly.  I'm never gonna get used to this I whispered to myself as I followed the rest of the girls who were already sitting at a booth looking at the menus. 

Because we were so many we had to split up into two booths that were side by side. It was Lauren and Camila on one side and Tori and I in the other. Normani, Ally, and Dinah had decided to get their own because they were planning a "special surprise" I personally thought they just wanted to fangirl over their favorite ships sailing. 

"So are you two official now?" asked Mila getting excited.

"I don't know we haven't actually put a label to our relationship yet I guess." answered Tori making me frown but I quickly covered it up with a fake smile and a nod in agreement. 

"Oh." Camila replied.

The rest of dinner I stayed pretty quiet wile everyone else chatted about anything and everything that was going on in their lives.

"Hey love are you okay? You've been pretty quiet most of the night," asked Mila as we arrived home.

"Yeah just tired. It's been a long day." I sighed giving her a fake smile and heading up to Tori and I's room.

I was honestly feeling pretty crappy. Something felt off and my had head been pounding since we started eating. I felt hot and sweaty which was weird since the rooms were pretty cold. 

After getting myself cleaned up and ready for bed I walked out of the room only to feel light headed. 

Tori walked in and gave me a worried look, "Y/N are you feeling okay? You don't look so good," she asked but before I could reply I felt the room start to spin and suddenly everything went black. 

 A/N - Happy late Valentine's day this took me a while to come up with and it's probably not even that good. I hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to leave feedback. I got a request for some Camren action so I hope I fulfilled your desires. 

Next chapter will be full of my favorite noodle head's thoughts and views on the situation so stay tuned!

Not proofread. 

- Mel