Chapter 14

Y/N P.O.V.

Snowboarding was a success. The girls and I had such a great time except for the time that I spent face first in the snow. We were on our way back and most of Fifth Harmony was asleep except for Lauren who was driving of course. Tori and I had agreed to move up a row so that we were now sitting behind the drivers and passenger seat. I was sitting behind Lauren and it looked like she could pass out at any moment so I decided to mess with her to keep her awake.

"Hey Lolo why is the sky blue?" I asked her with a serious expression.

"Maybe it's a reflection of the ocean," she answered yawning right after.

"Why is the ocean so big?"

"We need space to be taken up apart from the continents."

"Why do humans exist?"

"I don't know I sometimes wonder the same thing."

"Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?"

"Fruit."

"Why is the alphabet in the order it is? Is it because it makes the most sense when you sing it?"

"Y/N I don't know please stop asking questions." She told me her voice starting to show an annoyed tone.

"Isn't Disney World a big human trap operated by a mouse?"

"Y/N." she warned me. I suddenly heard Tori giggling beside me I looked over to her and winked.

"Okay one last question..."

"Fine."

"Why are you so whipped?" Tori was full on laughing now.

"Y/N!" she whipped her head around making her almost crash us into a nearby tree.

She took control of the car again. I looked around and saw that everyone was awake except for Dinah. That girl could sleep though the end of the world.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Ally asked wide-eyed.

"Yeah just Y/N over here decided to pester me almost making me crash us into a tree." She glared at me through the rearview mirror quickly.

"Y/N what'd you say that was so bad?" Asked Camila rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"I asked her why she was so whipped," I laughed Camila joining in.

"Babe why'd you get so bothered if we both know it's true?" Camila asked Lauren sending her a quick wink.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes fighting a smile.

She is so whipped.

We arrived back at the cabin after what felt like forever. We had been trying to wake Dinah up for the past 10 minutes.

"DINAH IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I WILL KICK YOUR SLEEPY ASS!" Lauren yelled smacking Dinah repeatedly on the forehead.

"You know what let's just leave her here," Normani said giving up.

"All in favor of leaving DJ here say I!" I yelled.

"I!" The girls said in unison.

"Great let's go," I ran towards the Cabin door and ran up the stairs.

"Y/N! Wait!" Tori yelled out after me.

I grabbed my pajamas and walked into the in suite bathroom to change.

"Y/N Jauregui I told you to wait," I heard Tori say before I could close the door.

"I'm sawwy," I pouted, "I'm really tired."

"It's okay baby," she said coming over to me wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me against her body.

I sighed contently, "Tater tot I need to change..."

"Nooo," she whined holding me tighter.

I giggled, "Please?"

"Okay but hurry," she let go and I ran into the bathroom. I changed as fast as I possibly could almost falling on my ass a couple times.

"I want cuddles!" I yelled throwing the door open to be met with Tori dead asleep on the bed. I smiled at her. I walked over to the bed, pulled her higher onto her pillow, and tucked her in. I turned the lights off and climbed in also.

Before I could completely fall into a deep sleep I felt Tori shift and felt her wrap her arms around me and pull me closer again.

"I love you," she mumbled before falling asleep again.

I grinned closing my eyes, "I love you too."

Once those words flowed out of my mouth I fell into a deep sleep.

Tori's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of Y/N's vanilla scented hair in my face. I smiled and leaned my head back taking in the beautiful sleeping form.

She shifted around and rolled onto her opposite side so that she was facing me. She still had her eyes closed but I knew she was awake.

I decided to tease her a bit. I leaned down to her exposed neck and started peppering kisses all along it. I heard her let out a small and quiet moan as she opened her eyes. Oh god that was hot.

I moved up and placed my lips on hers. It started off as a slow and sweet kiss but it turned heated the minute I pulled her to straddle me.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Y/N groaned frustrated and pulled away. I laughed at her as she got off of me and went to open the door.

"Hey guys did I interrupt anything?" Asked Ally walking into the room.

"Nope," replied Y/N with the most sarcastic smile I've ever seen.

"No you didn't interrupt anything what's up?" I asked with a chuckle.

Ally sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me confused as if I was forgetting something.

"Well I'm taking Y/N and Lauren to the mall because I need some Jauregui time," she sent Y/N a sweet smile.

The realization suddenly hit me. The Jauregui clan was coming today and we were planning to surprise the girls by taking them to a restaurant downtown for dinner.

"No thank you! I'd love to spend time with you Ally really I would but I don't want to go back to that hell hole of a mall to spend a good 5 hours of my valuable time looking at things that I would never buy," she rambled out getting up from the bed again.

"Babe," I said sternly, "You're going."

"But," I walked over to her and kissed her before she could protest again. I pulled away and whispered in her ear, "If you don't go you won't be getting kisses for the rest of our stay here."

She pouted, "Fine."

A/N – Sorry it's taking me so long to update I'm having trouble focusing and coming up with what to write.

Not proofread

- Mel