Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Lauren's P.O.V. (A/N- FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT)

I was still in bed fighting Camz to let me sleep a little longer.

"I will not get up from this bed until you let me sleep for 10 more minutes," I mumbled. My head was buried under a pillow that I was using as a shield from Camila's pout. I knew that if with one look I would lose myself and give in, but not this time I was determined to stay in bed.

"Fine whatever Lauren," I heard Camila whimper and get off of me.

The bathroom door opened and slammed shut. It got silent for a moment until I heard soft sobs coming from the bathroom. I got up quickly panicking.

I leaned against the door, "Baby girl open this door, please?"

The whimpering stopped and the door opened to reveal a smirking Camila.

"Gotcha!" she giggled running out the bedroom door.

I stood there in shock. Did she just trick me? What the he-

"And don't even think about going back to sleep or I will call Dinah!" She yelled from down the stairs.

I groaned. After getting ready I ran downstairs and saw that the girls were all sitting around the table eating breakfast. I noticed that Y/N was pouting at Tori and giving her puppy eyes I guess she was forced to get up too.

"Good morning guys!" I said grabbing one of the served plates from the kitchen island.

I sat down next to Normani and Dinah, I looked over at Y/N and she was giving me a pleading look.

"So are you girls excited to go shopping with Ally and I?" I heard Camz ask wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why do I have to go I did all of my Christmas shopping already," Y/N groaned.

"I know you did but do you have an ugly Christmas sweater?" Ally countered.

"Yes. Three." I laughed of course she would have more than one ugly Christmas sweater.

Ever since Y/N and I were kids we'd have ugly Christmas sweater competitions and guess who would always win? Y/N. She'd always find a way to make hers look like the most hideous thing any of us had ever seen.

"Why do you have so many?" asked Dinah laughing and taking a bite of her bacon.

"It's one of the many traditions that us Jauregui's have but this one's especially my favorite. You get to be creative with how ugly you can make your sweater look," she responded looking very proud.

"Yup and Y/N always wins," I added.

"Well now you have more competition," smirked Ally.

After breakfast Ally and Camila dragged Y/N and I to the car.

"So Tori's not coming with us?" I asked looking at Y/N.

She shook her head, "Nope, she said that they'd meet us for dinner later."

"Oh," I said leaning my head against the car window.

As soon as Ally and Camila got into the car we took off towards the mall.

"What store do you guys want to go into first?" Camila asked turning around in her seat to face us.

"Can we get coffee or something I still feel like I'm gonna pass out," I slurred dramatically letting my body lean to the side landing on Lauren's lap.

I heard her giggle, "I agree I need some coffee too!"

"Great!" she said turning back around.

We arrived at the mall 20 minutes later and the first thing that Y/N and I raced to the entrance.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I win!" I shout trying to catch my breath.

Lauren walked over to where I was celebrating and unexpectedly threw herself on me.

"Lolo you're so heavy!" I whined trying to get her off of me but ultimately failing.

"Hey! I may not be as tiny as you but I'm not that big!" she whined getting off of me.

"Don't you dare run away like that again! My legs aren't long enough to keep up with you guys!" I heard Ally yell with Camila following behind laughing at her.

"Sorry," I said giggling at her.

"Alright I think there's a café in the food court," Mila said leading the way.

After we grabbed our coffees we headed for the shoe store right across from the jewelry store Lauren and I had gone into the other day.

Lauren and Camila were acting all cute and cuddly making me miss the warmth of my tater tot. I wonder what she's up to.

Tor's P.O.V.

The girls and I had just finished making reservations at a nice restaurant we had seen when we first arrived here. The Jauregui's were supposed to arrive in an hour so we had to get going to the airport.

I grabbed the keys and hurried the Dinah and Mani out the door.

As soon as we arrived we all ran out of the car towards the gate that they were supposed to be arriving at. I was nervous to say the least. What if they don't like me for their daughter? What if I can... my thoughts were interrupted by Dinah's voice.

"Hey relax you'll be fine," she whispered reassuringly.

I took a deep breath and walked to where it was clear from people trying to see if they were anywhere near. I spotted Clara walking towards me and the rest of the clan following behind. It's now or never, I thought preparing myself for what was to come.

"Hey Mrs. Jauregui!" I greeted pulling her into a hug.

"Hi Tori! It's nice to finally meet the person that my little Y/N won't shut up about," she laughed as I felt my cheeks burn.

I moved to the side to see Mr. Jauregui standing there with a serious expression, "Hello Mr. Jauregui!" I squeaked out offering a handshake.

He suddenly smiled and pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "It's a pleasure to meet the famous Tori, call me Mike." To say that I was surprised was an understatement. I pulled back and greeted Chris and Taylor who had been watching the whole interaction with wide eyes.

"Hey Auntie Clara!" I heard Dinah and Normani yell running over to us and greeting everyone.

Well that went better than I had expected.

A/N –

I'm Sorry

- Mel