Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and a very cold body. I looked around to see Dr. Lance standing next to the bed checking something in a file. I tried sitting up a bit but felt like I had been hit by a truck.

"Hey how are you feeling?" he asked smiling softly at me.

I smiled back and replied with a sarcastic thumbs up, he chuckled.

"You have the flu you should be fine in a couple of days." He explained.

"Wait does that mean that I'm going to be feeling this way on Christmas!?" I pouted at him. Why'd I have to go out and get the mother fudging flu at this time of the year!?

He took out a pill bottle and handed me a small yellow pill, "This'll help take away the 'crappy' feeling."

I smiled at him thankfully and took the pill.

"Just get lots of rest, bundle up nicely when you feel well enough to go out, drink and eat a lot of fluids ok? I'll explain this all to your sister and Camila." He gathered his things and headed for the closed bedroom door.

I zoned out when Tori's worry filled face came into view as he opened the door. She looked over at the Doctor as he walked out with Lauren right behind him. She looked back into the room as the girls walked in and as I turned to smile and look at the girls she disappeared. I frowned 'what was that about?' a bunch of questions circled my mind but I was quickly interrupted by Ally asking me how I was feeling.

"I feel like I was dropped onto my head." I said rubbing my temple.

"Really? I thought Tori caught you before you could actually hit the ground?" Camila wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I laughed but it soon faded and turned into a frown, "Where is she anyways?"

Lauren suddenly walked in with a relieved smile plastered on her face and a weird look in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. She walked over to the bed and surprised me by picking me up from the bed, sitting behind me, and placing me on her lap.

"Well hello to you too," I giggled.

"Don't ever scare me like that again I was so worried I almost drowned the girls to death with my tears," she scolded me as she hugged me into her body resting her chin on the crown of my head.

"I'm sorry guys I don't know what happened I just felt so dizzy and then I saw Tori about to walk into the room and before I could stop myself it all went black," I sighed.

"Where's your little girlfriend anyways?" Lauren asked.

I elbowed her playfully and glared at her. I really wanted to be Tori's girlfriend but she hadn't seemed so sure that she wanted the same earlier at the restaurant. I had talked to Moni about it before coming on this trip because she had walked into me laying on my bed arms and legs spread out wide with tears streaming down my face. I didn't want to admit this to the rest of the girls but I was so freaking scared about the fact that I was deeply and utterly in love with that blonde noodle head. What if the media hears word about it and the things they say about me change her mind about us? What if she finds someone nicer, more attractive, and more talented than me? Although I doubted it because I was pretty amazing and one of a kind. (A/N – I'm the type of person that preaches self-confidence so that explains that.)

I shook away those thoughts and listened to the girls fighting over who would be cooking for me tomorrow but before they could choose and settle on someone Normani walked into the room with Tori walking behind her. Now that I thought about it I hadn't noticed Moni was missing too.

"I'll do it," Tori said confidently interrupting the girls bickering.

"I'm going to take care of my baby so you guys can stop fighting over it." She finished looking at me with a loving look. I heard a chorus of 'awws' circle the room. I felt myself blush and I hid my face into Lauren's neck. I felt her rub my back chuckling at my antics.

I looked back at Tori and smiled shyly at her as she smiled back and winked at me making me giggle.

This was more like it I said to myself feeling content in that moment completely disregarding the fact that I was going to be stuck being sick for the rest of the trip.

A/N – Just a quick little chapter because I got the best 17 hours of sleep I've ever had lol

I'm really glad that some of you are enjoying this story. This is my first time writing anything like this so I felt kinda iffy about posting it.

- Mel