Chapter 4

"Tori wait," I yelled as I ran after her. I could tell she was more mad than anything.

"Y/N not now," she said angrily walking a bit faster towards the woods.

I grabbed her by the arm before she could get any further  but lost my balance and we both fell into the cold white snow.
I giggled but stopped abruptly

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..." Tori cut me off with a glare making me coward and look down at the snow.

I felt her soft warm hands under my chin making me look straight into her eyes.

"I didn't mean to glare I'm just mad that I got so worked up about that dumb joke," she sighed, "I just thought about how I actually do have feelings for you Y/N and I was scared that if you found out you'd laugh in my face and I know that you're not like that but I don't my insecurities got..." she rambled but I cut her off.

"Wait you like me?" I asked annoyed at myself for not processing her words earlier.

"Yes, I do and I have ever since I saw you on YouTube. I knew the minute I heard your laugh, saw your smile, heard you sing, and watched the way you interacted with people that I wasn't going to just have a crush on you. I'm in love with you Y/N." She said looking me in the eyes.

A glimpse of fear started forming in her eyes so I answered back.

"Tori I love you too and I've been in love with you since I saw you in concert with my sister. That's actually why I kinda ran from the scene when you first talked to me at my party." I blushed as she giggled at me and pulled me against her body with her arm around my waist.

I smiled and started leaning in. Tori followed my lead and met me in the middle pressing her plump pink lips to mine. It was a soft but sweet kiss that made me feel butterflies in my stomach and jolts of electricity course through my veins. 

We were interrupted by someone throwing a snowball at the back of my head. I pulled away and looked at the side of the cabin to be met with playful green eyes and a smirk.

"I knew it was way too quiet out here," she laughed but I shut her up by throwing a snowball at her face making her fall on her ass. Tori and I laughed and started running towards the back porch heading inside. 

We were met by the sight of Ally wearing her elf apron already baking all sorts of goodies.   

She was listening to cheery Christmas songs. I felt Tori grab me and she started spinning me around the kitchen making Ally laugh at our antics.

"So I'm guessing y'all talked it out?" she smiled.

"Yes we did my little croissant," I smiled back grabbing Tori's hand to emphasize it. 

Dinah suddenly ran in through the kitchen door out of breath. 

"Guy's I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable I didn't mean to please don't leave us!" she rambled out.

"Dinah chill we're not going anywhere where did you even get that idea from?" I raised an eyebrow at  her with an amused look on my face. 

"Well Mila said that you would probably leave us since I ruined the beginning of our vacation and that you'd stop talking to me if you two didn't make up and I'm sorry," she looked down at her hands frowning.

I let go of Tori's hand and walked up to DJ and surprised her by giving her the tightest hug I've ever given her, "Dinahsaur I'm not leaving you we should actually be thanking you," she looked at me confused, " I walked back towards Tori and pecked her on the lips a small goofy smile forming on her lips. 

Dinah suddenly started jumping up and down excitedly at the news , "Yess! Finally! Omg!" she ran towards us and gave us a big bear hug. 

"I knew my ship would sail."

A/n - I had to write this in a hurry because of school work and a shit ton of other life problems I'm currently having right now but I'll be updating as often as I can. 

Hope you like this chapter feel free to give me some feedback on what characters you would like to see more from.

Not proofread sorry!

- Mel