Chapter 9

Tori's P.O.V. 

I knew that Y/N was feeling a bit disappointed that she couldn't really do anything so I planned to build a fort with blankets and pillows, go out to buy all of her favorite foods, and watch all of her favorite shows and movies with the girls. 

"Well I'm gonna leave you guys in charge of Y/N while Laur and I head out to run some errands," I said walking over to place a kiss on Y/N's forehead. I moved towards the door and put on my snow jacket. I grabbed the keys and headed out the door with Lauren following behind me. 

"So are you gonna make this a little date between my sister and you? Or can the girls and I join in?" she asked getting into the passenger side and buckling up.

"Well this whole trip was for all of us to spend more time together so it's for everyone really," I said pulling out of the driveway and heading towards the little town's grocery store. 

I turned up the radio and 'All I Want for Christmas' started playing. 

When we got to the grocery store we bought a shit ton of junk food.

I was nervous and had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for some reason. I shook it off and continued shopping.  

After a good hour or two of shopping the back of the car was full of bags. I drove us back home and saw that Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Camila were outside playing in the snow. Y/N was nowhere in sight. I parked in the driveway and Lauren ran out of the car towards the snow and joined in the snow ball fight.

"Hey girls! Where's Y/N?" I asked getting out of the car and closing the door. I walked up the steps to the Cabin door.

"She's inside she said she wanted to take a nap." responded Dinah hiding behind a big snow covered tree. 

"Okay thanks." I walked into the house and headed upstairs. I opened the door to our bedroom to hear whimpering and soft sobs coming from under the blankets. 

"Y/N? Baby what's wrong?" I walked over to the bed and peeled the covers off. I felt my heart break at the sight in front of me. Y/N had big tears streaming down her face, red nose and cheeks, and her hair had been taken out of the perfect bun she had earlier. 

"I-I won't be able to do anything for the rest of the trip and I really wanted to do things with the girls and especially you but I'm stuck inside and now I just feel worthless an..." I cut her rambling off by pulling her out from under the mountain of blankets and bringing her onto my lap. 

"Hey don't say that! You're not worthless you're the most thoughtful, beautiful, and selfless person that I've had the pleasure of knowing. Look baby the girls don't care if we're out or not I mean sure they want to explore but they don't mind staying in. I know I sure as hell don't. All they want is to spend some time together and I do too." I said brushing some loose strands of hair out of her face and wiping away some tears from her cheeks. 

"Thank you I really needed that." she sniffled as she looked up at me with her big Y/E/C's eyes. 

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her plump lips. She immediately kissed back and sighed into the kiss. After a while I pulled away. 

"Anytime baby girl I'm always here," I smiled at her.

She snuggled up to me and placed her head in the crook of my neck as I cradled her in my arms not wanting to let her go. 

"As much as I want to stay in this moment forever I can't. I have a surprise to set up for you and the girls are downstairs waiting for me so I gotta go," I sighed.

"Oooh! Yay! I love surprises!" she grinned wiping away any remaining tear stains.

"You have to stay up here while I set things up okay?" 

"Okay!" I placed her back on the bed and handed her the TV remote so that she wouldn't get bored of just sitting up here. 

I walked back downstairs to see the girls had already started helping Lauren bring in the things from the car. After getting them all out of the bags and setting up the blanket fort we started making and setting up the big variation of snacks. 

"Alright we are set up and ready to go!" I smiled at the end product. Dinah had decided to set up some Christmas lights along the blankets because she had 'seen it on Tumblr and thought it was cute and creative' I just thought it would make her Instagram more artsy. The Christmas tree had added a nice touch also standing in the corner of the living room.

Besides watching movies all day I had grabbed some marshmallows,  crackers, and Hershey chocolate bars to make smores when the sun went down. I had set up the fire pit in the backyard and had placed a couple chairs as well.

"I'm gonna go get Y/N!" I announced heading upstairs to our room. I found Y/N napping on the bed. She looked so adorable and so at peace. I walked towards the bed and sat on the edge just taking in her relaxed features. I was so lucky to have her and I wasn't planning on letting her go. 

As much as I wanted to keep staring at her I knew that I needed to wake her up. I gently started shaking her and she started to wake up. 

"Hey beautiful it's time to go see the surprise downstairs," she groaned but sat up and stretched letting out a cute little squeak.

I stood up and waited for her to do the same but instead she just sat there and raised her arms up wanting me to carry her instead.

I laughed, "You're so lazy," I teased earning a smack on the shoulder once I reached out to pick her up. 

I made sure to grab her favorite blanket and take it with us. As I was walking down the stairs I could hear the girls bickering over what to watch. 

"No! We already watched every episode of The 100!" I heard Ally yell.

"Who cares I gotta watch my ship again!" Responded Dinah.

"Let's just watch Arrow instead! We haven't watched the new episodes yet!" I heard Camila yell from the kitchen. 

"Why don't we just watch Friend?" Asked Lauren.

"NOT NOW YOU HIPSTER!" I heard all the girls yell at Lauren.

Y/N and I laughed. The girls suddenly turned around to see us standing at the bottom of the stairs just watching them with amused looks on both our faces. They glared. 

Uh-oh. 

A/N - I have to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow and I just finished this. I hope you liked this chapter and I'm very glad that you guys are enjoying the book as well. 

Don't forget to vote! 

P.S. If any of you ever have any ideas or just want to talk about anything I'm always here! Don't be shy!

- Mel