Chapter 6: Bloodline.

[edited]

Palleo followed the fairy, and I followed Palleo. As Palleo and my distance were getting closer, I could also see some, familiar little figures. It was the same fairies that we saw in father's room!!

"Pal!! , lets stop. There could be monsters!!" I tried to scare him, but he was too busy trying to catch up with the fairy. While we were running, I think we stepped in some kind of big-ass circle with many vandalism, and the garden became strange having many unnecessary rainbow like grass and trees. The trees, grasses, and flowers had become colorful.

"Ugh---" I followed him, until he caught the poor fairy.

"Noo!!" the fairy screamed desperately as he struggled to get out of Pal's grasp. Pal stayed still for a moment then, looked at me.

"Sis!! Look, I caught it!!" He smiled at me and jumped happily, while the poor fairy was shaken. I ignored Pal and analyzed my surroundings. The tree's had blue leaves and their trunks had green color, the grasses were also blue, and glowing a bit. The flowers were in different kind of colors and shapes, that I doubt they could be identify as a flower.

Then there's this big-ass tree, that I think stands at least 260 meter tall and 120 meter wide. it had a reddish leaves, making it stand out but it's trunks were normal trunk. Ah, I can also see fairies coming in and out of it. I walked towards it, completely ignoring my twin Pal.

As I walked towards the tree, A bright light shone, making me close my eyes.

"SIS!!" I heard Pal's alarming cry, but I ignored it as I sensed no danger.

" Little one, what are you doing here?" An ancient voice echoed out, when I opened my eyes I could see a little guy flying in front of me, I frowned at his attitude. You actually dared to stand a stand-point with me?!

I grabbed him fast enough, so it wouldn't be able to react.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!! YOu!! YOU!! how dare you?! Don't you know who am i?!" The little guy was so furious that his face became red with anger, Pal came close and inspected the little guy.

"Hmpp! We dun know you!!! But, you can't scold ma sis!! Sis is a Genius!!" Pal became angry at the little guy's rising voice.

"YOU!! YOU!! You have no respects!! Where are your parents?! When has the Re Moztier birthed a disgrace?!!" he said, trying to struggle from my grasp.

"Elder... *sigh* Just accept your fate and become a playtoy for the chosen one's." the fairy in Pal's hand suddenly spoke, his eyes moist, and as he said that his tears fell.

"E-Elder Finian!!" The little guy in my hand was so shocked that he stopped struggling.

"Chosen one's?! This barbaric child, who still reeks of milk?!" the little guy in my hand is shaking, he looked at me.

"How could they possibly see us, and what's more touch us?..................Back then we were hailed as the Guardians. Fidea made us with his pure mana, Few could see us and none of the previous descendants could touch us....."

"Hey, you've been babbling shits there for a while, and ignoring me, ha?" I properly said, full sentence and no mistakes. The two fairies almost fainted at my words.

"Y-y-y-y---you!! D-d-d----did you just c-c-c--curse?!" They both said simultaneously, they were trembling, and their face pale.

woah, they didn't take note of a 3 years old kid, talking properly, ah, cursing is not considered proper is it.

"F*cktard, you deaf?!" I gripped my hands, making it hard for him to breath. I'm getting really pissed here!! I've been ignoring the facts about my family, the fairies and the Qi's, But The elf earlier is just like a slap to my face, he was so fast!! that he could have killed me without me knowing! where would my face go if I a (previously) top assassin got killed without knowing my own death?!