Chapter 16: Pushing One's Luck

A/n:Hey guys, Phantomhive17 here delivering an almost forgotten Novel Release!

Rofl, anyways here's Chapter 16!

May you enjoy reading!

***

"Gaah!! What are you doing?!" Luc was surrounded by his fellow fairies.

Luc's last topic about the kid that could touch their race 'Faeries' have left their curios mind on the cliff.

So seeing Luccardonia back had them thrown in a chaos.

"""LUCCARDONIA!"""

""" THIS IS AN ORDER, WHERE IS THE KID?!!""""

Luc was locked inside an Magical Formation. The other Faeris looked at him with face full of anticipation.

If by any chance, Luccadornia was telling the truth, then they must thoroughly cultivate that kid! That Kid could be an incarnation of Fidea!

Luc was regretting his sudden descision on asking his fellow Faeris about those two.

While the Faeris were in a chaos, and Luccadornia refusing to spill the beans, his body suddenly and disappeared.

"T-This.... Luccadornia... H-he, he got summoned?"

"Impossbile..."

"This is impossible!"

"He was actually telling the truth?!"

After seeing Luccardonia being summnone right infron of their eyes, instead of being excited that Luccardonia's claim was true. They were instead terrified, if that kid that Luccardonia mentioned could not only touch them but could also force them into contarct then that is really terrifying.

Ten thousands years ago, they were all Fidea's contacted Faeris, but after Fidea breathed his last. The Faeris decided to hide the fact that his descendants could also make a contranct with them. They hated being binded by mortals below them, and loved to watch them struggle in vain.

Indeed they lended hands on them, but that was their bottom line, although Fidea was the one who created them, that does not mean that they would lower their diginity to make a contract with Fidea's descendants.

Faeri's are all naturally born haughty, looking down upon on almost every single thing with only a few exception race.

Now, knowing that a descendant who could force them in a contract has been born, they could not help but tremble in fear.

And so, The faeris held a meeting to discuss how they could escape this new existence. But no matter how they discussed, they have no information regarding their target, other than it being an existence that could forcefully hold a Master-Slave contract them, Faeris.

--Back at the current time

*Phicia Alhine Re Moztier*

'Success!' As expected of me!

As soon as Luc fully formed his body, I also tried the Qi borrowing thing, One's Master of the contractor can borrow the Qi of their contracted.

*mumbles* *mumbles*

As i finised chanting the words, I could feel as if I could fly, the feeling of extreme power coursing right through my veins, it left me slightly dazed.

The person who claimed to be my supposedly dea grandfather, did not this chance slip. As he threw several talismans towards us.

'Kuuh! Those are Grandmaster level, Sealing Formation!'