Chapter 15: Are they really my grandchild?!

A/n: I was about to post this last month but was too busy catching up with the latest release of my favorite novels, lol.

A/n: Let us all believe in a miracle that my Research Paper would pass...

***

I looked at Fang Liu who was getting closer and closer at me.

I could feel Fang Liu's piercing gaze, as if he was scanning me like an x-ray machine.

--

Fang Liu slowly walked towards Phicia, his gaze filled with doubt.

'Phicia Alhine Re Moztier, birthed by her highness Meartle. Just what kind of devious deeds did the Ex Notorio committed? Have they used some forbidden spell? Or is her Highness Phicia an inborn genius like the incarnated Hero Miisha? But that should be impossible as Her Higness Meartle's blood couldn't be more normal...'

No matter how Fang Liu racked his brains, he just can't get the tail of it. Was Princess Phicia the one who taught this thing to Prince Palleo? If so, where did Princess Phicia learn this thing?

It is still understandable if it was Prince Palleo himself who learned all this, as his awakening could be the excuse. But Princess Phicia? It was really questionable. His Majesty, the Emperor, said that Princess Phicia has taken after her Highness Meartle, and she could at most reach the rank of Grandmaster Magician.

The other explanation could only be that, in desperation the Ex Notorio has used a forbidden spell on her highness, Princess Phicia.

The Ex Notorio are known for their great knowledge regarding Magics, not only are they hardworking on polishing their skills, they even have vast amount of knowledge about complicated magic circles...

Back then, not everyone in the Ex Notorio could reach the Grand Magician Level, and in order for them to prevent on losing any more face, the previous Head of the family took grand measures, and had everyone who failed to reach the rank of Grand Magician study the arts of Alchemy, Summoning arts, and Remnants of the Ancient Language.

--

"Princess Phicia pardon me, but would you please follow me to the room next door? Cea, Prince Palleo's personal maid would take care of Prince Palleo first." Fang Liu said with a straight face.

Phicia suddenly felt cold sweat trickle on her back.

Fang Liu was about take another step towards Phicia, when a shadow appeared behind him, and before he could react, he lose consciousness.

*bam*

"Ah--" Palleo didn't trash around nor cry outloud.

I stared at the perhaps assassin in front of me.

He also looked back at me.

The other two perhaps assassin also revealed themselves but instead of finishing us, the two assassin angrily stomped at Fang Liu.

"Fucking Lolicon!"

"Dirty retailer! What were you planning on doing to our little masters?!?!"

The two thrashed Fang Liu, while the first one to appear, coldly watched them thrash Fang Liu around.

'Huh? Fang Liu.... Is Lolicon? Dude, isn't it because he was doubtful at us twins? That much is obvious...'