Chapter 10

A/n: I need some suggestions! Do I keep using the word "Royal"? or should I just use "Imperial" it's confusing...

Oh, and for better understanding for the bloodlines that I keep describing:

The bloodlines of Re Moztier are (I did explain this, though-- back on chapter 6):

De Friona- could create a connection with the spirits/fairies that Fidea made, but only chosen one's could do. From the 1st wife's children.

Runederern- given an imprint in their blood so they could have a large mana (only for mages). In short if you were to be a warrior born with Runederern bloodline, your life would be shit.

Mundaxcious- Given a blood imprint, so they could be a natural Monster Tamer.

Worthsmirk- Blood imprint, natural smith and sword wielder.

Plamentio- A tatoo would magically appear at the age of 3, and they could wield different powers, depending on their dominant element.

Esfanillio- A blood imprint that could Boost speed, in short they are known for speed.

Xunxia- A blood imprint of Fire magic.

Sunramania- they were given many inscriptions, and only their bloodline could read and understand them.

Drivensford- Fidea didn't really get along with this woman but this woman supposedly still gave birth to his child, they were given just a special technique.

Anstromonaia- They could wield the power of stars, only their bloodline could do so.

Estencia- the 12th wife was from the Estencia bloodline, so Fidea just handed a series of Water techinques, be it on mages or warriors.

All in all there are 12-- bloodlines, the Re Moztier bloodline which I say that has the "awakening" skill is nothing more than a boost of strength-- I'll lay out the limits later. It is all availabe on every Re Moztier descendant-- asbI've said not many descendants could awaken this skill, and when they do, either they go crazy, die or become an acknowldge descendant of the Re Moztier, giving you privellages l the example is "Crustell White".

"THIS ARE ALL FIDEA'S SKILL BUT HE WANTED HIS DESCENDANTS TO INHERIT IT WITHOUT ACTUALLY HONING THEIR SKILLS SO HE PLANTED A BLOOD IMPRINT ON HIS WIVES, WHICH THEIR CHILDREN WOULD INHERIT."

Each and every one of these names have the corresponding Kingdom that is under the Fidelia Empire. Which is why I mentioned the "Prince Sunramania" back in *Chapter 5* if you remember.

If you still have something that you cannot fully understand, just say so, but don't blame me if I explain it again on further chapters. Because I planned it on explaining it there, but some people just get angry on how confusing it is. And yo' Phicia is like that, I won't change her. There are thousands of other nobles out there, don't waste your time yapping, about how you find my mc sick.

And what d'you mean she's the cruelest? Cruelest than demon lords? Wtf? She ain't even no match to Chu Yan of (Transcending the Nine Heavens) TTNH and there's also Jun Mo Xie of (Otherworldly Evil Monarch) OEM.

I can list you some MC's that are crueler than mine-- or you have never read an MC that is merciless af.

I hope this explanation is understandable.

My Motivation is slowly slimming down. Tf

Oh-- and I'm going to call Luc and the rest of the Ancient Guardians of Fidea *Faeri*

It's getting annoying to type *Ancient Guardians* every the time I mention them.

---

As expected, my father the Emperor, was purposely letting out a sliver of his killing intent.