Virgins, man

((Prolly gonna have the gay sex in this chapter!))
Makoto blinked awake in Leon's arms. He smiled up at him. Leon was still asleep, smiling softly. Makoto kissed Leons cheek until he woke up. Leon laughed when he blinked awake.
"Mornin baby.." He pecked Makoto's lips softly.
"Moooorniiiing!" Makoto sang, pecking back happily. "We have a day off todaaaay!" He sat up, sitting on Leon. He straddled him and looked down at him with sparkly eyes.
"We should go on a date today." Makoto squeed. Leon smiled
"Hell yeah! Sounds good! Oh uh, ya gonna do anything while you're there?" He gestured to how makoto was sitting, smirking slightly. Makoto blushed madly.
"O-oh! Sorry! I wasn't gonna..."
"Aww.... I got all excited." He teased.  He found it funny when Makoto got all blushy and shy whenever sex was mentioned. Makoto blushed a bunch, giggling.
"Maaaaaybe later!" He got up and got undressed and pulled out new clothes. Leon glanced at him occasionally, his eyes wandering. He corrected them quickly and looked forward. Makoto finished dressing "so where are we gonna go?!" He asked Leon, sitting in Leon's lap. Leon sat up.
"Hmmm... Wanna go see a movie? Then after that, I'll take ya out to dinner!" He smiled at Makoto.
"Okay!" He giggled happily and hugged Leon around the neck. He kissed Leon's nose.
"Let's goooo!" He moved to get up but was instead scooped up by Leon. He giggled loudly and held onto Leon. Leon carried him out and off school grounds.
"What kind of movie you wanna watch?" Leon asked.
"Hmm.... A scary one." He smiled at Leon.
"Ya sure? Ya seem to scare pretty easy baby..." He kissed Makotos cheek. "I'll have you to keep me safe." He giggled.
"Awww... Alright..." He carried makoto into the theatre and bought tickets to "The ring". Leon of course sat near the back of the theatre to make it easier to be sneaky ;). Makoto sat in Leon's lap, scooting close to Leon. Leon wrapped his arms tightly around Makoto.
The movie started up after a bunch of previews. Makoto scooted closer in anxiety. Leon rested his chin on Makoto's shoulder as he watched the movie. Makoto jumped violently at the first jump scare. Leon tightened his arms around Makoto, who eventually calmed down. As the movie went on, Leon grew bored and distracted. He decided to go on a whim and nonchalantly placed his hands on Makoto's thighs. Makoto blushed madly and looked at Leon's hands, unsure of what to do. Leon slowly rubbed Makoto's thighs, sliding his hands to the insides of his thighs, slowly sliding them up higher.
"A-ah....L-Leon...." A warmth spread throughout his body. He slowly opened his legs to give Leon more room. 'What am I doing?' His resolve was getting weaker toward Leon. Leon smirked and slid his hands up higher and higher. Makoto closed his eyes. Leon slowly slid a hand to the front of Makoto's pants. Makoto buried his face in his hands. "Ah... Leon....nnmm...." Leon smiled and slowly started to kiss at the back of Makoto's neck. He grabbed Makoto through his jeans, causing him to gasp into his hands. He started to rub Makoto roughly through his jeans. Makoto was flipping out inside, unsure of what to do. He moaned louder into his hands, his hips rolling forward. Leon smirked.
"Aww.... Like that?" He whispered into his ear. Makoto nodded quickly, moaning again
"Good...." He stilled his hand abruptly. Makoto whined.
"W-why'd you stop?" He whined.
"Just thought I'd give ya a little taste..." Leon teased. Makoto whined again.
"Mean...." He pouted. Leon laughed and kissed Makoto's cheek.
"Awww..... I could always give ya more later..." He teased.
"O-okay...." Makoto blushed. The movie was soon over. Leon smiled and stood, still holding Makoto.
"How do burgers sound?" He asked Makoto.
"Okay! Sounds good." Makoto smiled happily. Leon carried Makoto to a small burger place. He sat across from Makoto.
Makoto had to teach Leon how to eat a burger properly, showing him how to eat it without everything falling out of it. Leon almost had it until enentually, everything fell out of it. He gave up and ate it one layer at a time as usual. Once they were finished, they headed back.
"What now?" Makoto asked happily. Leon shrugged
"I dunno!" Well he did know, but he figured he'd give little Makoto a break and cool it down on the sexual innuendos. Makoto giggled as Leon placed him down. He wrapped his arms around Leon's neck. He smiled happily at Leon. Leon smiled back at him, slipping his arms around Makoto's waist.
"H-hey Leon?" Makoto asked shyly.
"Yeah baby?"
"I-I.... I love you..." He smiled at Leon, blushing. Leon blushed slightly
"Awwww...." He kissed Makoto's cheek softly.
"D-do you love me?" To answer Makoto's question, Leon placed his lips softly on Makoto's. Makoto melted in his spot and kissed back instantly "mmmm..." The kiss was soft and sweet. Makoto's heart fluttered in his chest. The kiss lasted for quite a while before Leon pulled back.
"Yeah... I do Makoto..." He blushed as he said it. Makoto smiled hugely at him. He leaned back forward and kissed Leon passionately. Leon was a bit surprised but complied almost instantly. He tightened his arms around Makoto's waist. The kiss slowly grew more heated as it went on. Leon slowly slid his tongue along Makoto's bottom lip. Makoto moaned softly and parted his lips shyly to allow Leon entrance. Leon smiled and slid his tongue into Makoto's mouth. "Mmmmm....." Was Leon's response. Makoto moaned again softly in response to Leon. Leon slid his tongue along Makoto's, earning himself another moan. Makoto shyly and a bit awkwardly, moved his tongue with Leon's. Leon let his hands drift along Makoto's sides slowly. He began to roam Makoto's mouth hungrily with his tongue. Makoto moaned louder, moving closer to Leon. He cautiously slid his hands to Makoto's hips, rubbing them slowly. Makoto made small noises in response. He eventually pulled back from Leon's mouth, panting.
"L-Leon?"
"Hm?"
"I-i....um...I-I want you..." He blushed madly.
"Really? You sure? We really don't have to if you're not ready yet baby..." He said gently. Makoto smiled.
"Please?" He looked into Leon's eyes as he asked. Leon smiled at him
"Alright.... But only if you're sure..." Makoto nodded in response. Leon gently leaned down and started to trail kisses down Makoto's jawline.
"Mmm.... Leon...." Makoto slid his fingers into Leon's hair, tilting his head to the side when Leon's lips got to his neck. He nipped softly at Makoto's skin, slowly inching Makoto back toward his bed. He sucked at Makoto's neck
"Ah... Leon.... Mmm..." He let Leon push him gently onto the bed. Leon crawled slowly over Makoto. He pulled away from Makoto's neck and looked at him lovingly. He slowly pulled Makoto's blazer off. Tossing it aside. He then unzipped and removed Makoto's hoodie. He slowly slipped his hands up under Makoto's shirt, rubbing his chest slowly.
"Mmmmm..... Leon...." Leon lifted Makoto's shirt off. Makoto seemed to grow shy after this. Leon smiled and pulled his own jacket off and then his shirt, revealing a perfectly toned body. Makoto blushed madly.
"Woah...." He let slip.
"Hm?" Leon looked at Makoto questioningly.
"Y-youre s-so...."
"So?"
"S-sexy...." Makoto blushed. Leon chuckled
"Awww.... So are you baby..." He trailed kisses along Makoto's chest. "Mmmmm..... Leon..." He smiled more as Leon began to trail his kisses lower and lower. He reached Makoto's stomach, earning himself little noises. He kissed to the waistband of Makoto's jeans. "Ah... L-Leon.... Please...." He pleaded. Leon smirked and slowly started to undo Makoto's jeans. He pulled them down and off. He watched Makoto as he hooked his fingers at the waistband of Makoto's boxers, and pulled them off, revealing Makoto's arousal. Makoto covered his face shyly.
"Awww... Hey... You don't gotta be shy..." Leon smiled more. He leaned down and trailed kisses along Makoto's hip bones.
"Nn.... Hn... Leon...." He tried to keep still. Leon left several marks on Makoto's hips, then doing the same to his thighs. He kissed and sucked at Makoto's soft skin.
"Ah! Please Leon.... Please...." Makoto pleaded. Leon smiled and slid his tongue up Makoto's dick suddenly.
"Aah!! Leon! Nn...." He struggled to keep still. Leon smirked and twirled his tongue teasingly around the tip of Makoto's dick.
"Aah!!! Please! More...." He pleaded. Leon smirked more and took Makoto into his mouth and instantly started to suck roughly. "Mmmm...." The humming caused vibrations against Makoto.
"AAH!! LEON! NN!!" He gasped and moaned loudly. Leon began to deep throat Makoto roughly. Makoto reached down and tangled his fingers into Leons hair. "Mmmmmm...." was Leons response.
"AAAH!!! LEON!! I-IM G-GONNA-" He bit his lip hard. Leon quickly pulled back, looking up at Makoto. Makoto was panting already
"I'm sorry...."
"No need to be baby!" He smiled at Makoto and came up to face him. He pecked Makoto's lips before leaning back. He undid his belts and then his jeans.
"You're sure about this?"
"Mmhmm! Positive! I'm a little nervous though.... I've never..."
"That's alright... Im glad i get to be your first time...so I'll make it a memerable one! It might hurt at first but it will feel good after a bit okay?"
"O-okay.... Just please be gentle..."
"Of course I will baby..." He reassured. He pulled his own jeans and underwear off, tossing them aside. He then reached down and slowly opened Makoto's legs.Makoto looked down Leons body, mainly trying to see how big Leon was, incredibly nervous about the pain. Once he caught a glimpse, he squeaked and snapped his legs shut quickly.
"Huh? You alright baby?" Leon questioned, seeming worried.
"Im gonna die!" makoto exclaimed. Leon could not stop himself from laughing.
"Haha! Baby it'll be fine i promise!" he kissed Makoto's head softly. Makoto nodded and took a deep breath. Leon slowly and carefully opened Makoto's legs again. Makoto covered his face in embarrassment.
"Its okay baby... Don't worry..." He slowly reached down and poked teasingly at Makoto's opening with his middle finger. Makoto squeaked. Leon moved his finger in little circles around his opening.
"Please...." Makoto pleaded almost desperately. Leon smiled and slipped his finger into Makoto. The feeling was deffinately new. He wasn't exactly sure how he felt about it yet.
"Nn.... Mm....hnn..." Leon slipped his finger in and out of Makoto quickly. Makoto started to adjust to the feeling, finding that it felt good.
"Ah! Leon! Nn! Mm!" Leon smirked and slipped in a second finger, scissoring the two inside if Makoto. Makoto winced a bit, feeling pain. He eventually adjusted, just in time for Leon to add a third finger. He moved his fingers very slowly at first.
"Ow... Hn... Nn.... Ah.... Ah! Hah!" He smiled when it started to feel good. He squirmed under Leon. Leon smirked and started to poke at Makoto's g-spot.
"AAH!! LEON!!" he smiled more, his eyes drifting shut. Leon eventually pulled his fingers out and slowly positioned himself.
"Ready baby?" Leon asked gently. Makoto looked super nervous but nodded.
"Yeah.... W-wait..."
"What is it?"
"P-please promise.... That you won't leave me after...." He looked away. Leon leaned down and kissed Makoto's cheek. "I promise baby..." Makoto smiled
"Then I'm ready..." He wrapped his arms around Leon's neck. Leon smiled and moved close, very carefully and gently pushing into Makoto. Makoto squeaked in pain.
"I-it h-hurts...." Leon kept still inside of Makoto.
"Is it bad baby?" He sounded concerned
"Y-yeah.... It really hurts..."
"Want me to stop?"
"N-no! Please don't! I really want this..." He said shyly.
"Awww.... Alright..." He smiled and kissed Makoto's cheek. He gave him time to adjust. Makoto wiggled his hips a little to try and get comfortable. After a bit, he started to make little noises
"I-i think I'm okay..." Leon nodded and slowly started to roll his hips.
"Ah! Leon! Mm!" Makoto smiled and held more tightly to Leon. Leon smiled back and started to thrust into Makoto.
"AH!! LEON!!" He was embarrassed with his volume already. Leon picked up the pace.
"Ah... Makoto... Fuck..." He smiled at Makoto.
"AAH!!! LEON!!!! AAAH!!!" He blushed madly. Leon smiled more and aimed for Makoto's g-spot.
"AAAH!!! OH GOD!!! RIGHT THERE LEON!!!! AAAH!!!!!" He was screaming as Leon started to hit that spot repeatedly.
"LEON!!!!!! AAAH!!!! IM G-GONNA- AH!"
"Try to hold on just a bit longer baby... Ah.... Fuck.... Mm....ah! Makoto...." Makoto eventually, couldn't hold back any longer. He came hard, screaming Leon's name. After a while, Leon followed suit. Makoto mewled when he felt Leon cum inside of him. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out of Makoto. He collapsed beside him, the both of them panting. Leon rolled on his back and pulled Makoto into his chest. "I love you Makoto..." Makoto's heart skipped a beat.
"I love you too leon...mmm...." They both drifted off to sleep.