Hot Damn

((Gonna be another smexy scene. I mean come on. You try being Leon kuwata with Makoto in a dress! But if you don't like dresses on boys and stuff then just skip this shit once it gets smexy!))

After class, Leon stood.
"I gotta grab money so I can get ya a dress!" Leon seemed all excited. Makoto giggled and let Leon drag him to his dorm. He ran inside and grabbed money. He came back out and took Makoto's hand. He pulled him out and off of school grounds.

The two were walking down the sidewalk together. Makoto was all happy and jittery.
"Still don't know what kind of dress I want ya ta wear.... Somethin punk or somethin cute... Hmm..." Leon thought aloud. "Prolly somethin cute!" He said decidedly. Makoto giggled loudly.
"That's all up to you! Wait why do you want me to wear a dress so bad anyway?" Makoto asked.
"Cuz you'll look both adorable, and hot as fuck!" Leon responded. Makoto giggled loudly, blushing.
"I don't have to wear it to class right?" Makoto asked hopefully.
"Nope! For my eyes only!" Leon responded, sticking his tongue out. Makoto giggled more
"Good!" He kissed Leon's cheek happily.

It was growing a bit dark by now. As they walked, two creeps followed close behind. Makoto grew weary of their presence and stuck close to Leon. One nonchalantly reached forward and grabbed Makoto's ass. Makoto squeaked and jumped toward Leon.
"Huh? What's wrong baby?" Leon asked, concerned.
"Th-there's someone... Behind us..." The creep did it again, causing Makoto to whimper. Without looking to see what they were doing, Leon turned around and punched the first guy square in the face. The guy fell to the ground.
"You fucking touch him again, and I will break you. Got it?" The wimp on the ground nodded quickly.
"Good." Leon scooped Makoto up and carried him off. Makoto held tightly to Leon and buried his face in Leon's chest.
"You alright baby?" Leon asked gently.
"Y-yeah... That just freaked me out is all..." Makoto said quietly.
"I understand... Hey... I'm here ta protect ya alright?" Leon said gently still.
"Mmkay..." He smiled at Leon, seeming better.

Soon, they reached a dress shop. Leon put Makoto down so that he could look at dresses. All of the dresses were that of a sweet lolita style.
"These are cute!" Makoto admitted.
"I can't wait to see ya in one..." Leon was letting his mind wander. Makoto giggled and picked out a pretty mint green dress with a big bow on the back and a white lace trim on the bottom. There were pretty, pearly white buttons down the front of it. The dress was pretty damn short, clearly breaking all lolita dress code.
"You should totally get thigh-highs with that dress..." Leon stated. Makoto blushed
"O-okay...." He picked out a pair of pastel pink ones with white hearts on them.
"Guess you should make sure everything fits huh?" Leon asked.
"Yeah! There's dressing rooms!" They headed to the dressing rooms.
"Want me to show you what it looks like when I try it on?" Makoto asked Leon.
"No! It will ruin the surprise!" Leon replied. Makoto giggled and went into the dressing room. He tried everything on, then came back out.
"It all fits!"
"Hell yeah! Now let's go back so you can show me!" Leon said excitedly. They paid for everything and headed back. They went into Makoto's dorm. Makoto ran into the bathroom and began to put everything on. Leon plopped on Makoto's bed, waiting impatiently. Makoto was taking forever. He was super nervous once it was all on and was having a hard time leaving the bathroom. He had to take his boxers off because of how short the dress was.
"Baaaaby!" Leon complained. Makoto shyly stepped out of the bathroom. Leon looked at him, looking him up and down.
"Damn....." He sat up, biting his lip. Makoto was blushing madly.
"C'mere baby..." He reached out for Makoto. Makoto slowly walked up to the bed, slowly and shyly straddling Leon. Leon's eyes traveled down Makoto, then back up.
"You look amazing...." Makoto blushed more
"I-i do?"
"Mmmmhmmm...." Leon reached town and slid his hands slowly along Makoto's pale thighs.
"Mmmm.... Leon...." That warmth spread through Makoto's body. Leon slid his hands along the insides of Makoto's thighs, sliding them higher and higher.
"Ah.... Mmm...." Makoto was growing eager. Leon slid his hands up to makotos hips.
"Heh... No underwear?"
"Th-the dress was t-too short...."
"Makes this easier..." Leon smiled as he said it. He slid his hand, which was currently up Makoto's dress, to his dick. He slowly wrapped his fingers around Makoto's dick, starting to slowly slide his hand up and down.
"A-ah! Leon! Hah! Mm!" His hips rolled into Leon's hand. Leon slid his hand rougher and faster, tightening his grip.
"Aah!! Leon!! Hah!! Aah!! Ah!" He was clinging to the front of Leon's shirt. Leon abruptly stilled his hand, earning him a pleading mewl from Makoto.
"Leeeon.... Please..." Makoto pleaded. Leon smirked and slowly inched his fingers back to Makoto's opening. He poked at it teasingly with his middle finger.
"Ah... Nn... Mm...hnn...." He made pleading little noises. But Leon kept teasing like that. Makoto's cute noises were driving him crazy. He wanted to do soooo many dirty things to him.
"Fuck..." Leon mumbled as he realized how tight his jeans felt. He slipped a finger into Makoto quickly, earning himself a cute little squeak. Leon curled his finger inside of Makoto.
"Nnn!!! Ah! Leon! Hah! Nn!" Makoto's eyes were shut and his head was tilted back. Leon slipped a second finger into Makoto, scissoring the two.
"Aah!!!! Leon!! Ah!!" He pushed himself down against Leon's fingers, causing them to go in deeper.
"Oh!! Aaaah!! Leon!! M-more.... P-please...." He pleaded. Leon smirked and slipped a third finger in, prodding at Makoto's g-spot.
"AH!! OH GOD! LEON!" He was letting out desperate sounds, still wanting more. Leon pulled his fingers out.
"Here... I wanna show ya somethin nice..." He kissed Makoto's cheek before laying him back and opening his legs wide. He trailed his lips up the inside of Makots thigh. He then brought his lips to Makoto's opening, kissing it softly.
"Nn...hnn..." Makoto blushed madly. Leon poked Makoto's opening with his tongue before sucking at it a bit.
"Ah! Hnn! L-Leon...." Leon then slipped his pierced tongue into Makoto, closing his eyes.
"Ah! Leon!!! Mmm!!!!" He slipped his tongue in and out of Makoto quickly, causing makoto to gasp and squeak. Leon pushed his tongue in deep and curled it inside if Makoto.
"Oh god!! LEON!! AAH!!!" while Leon did this, he began undoing his own belt, then his pants. He pulled his pants down slightly, not even to his knees, only bothering to get them low enough so that he could pull his dick out comfortably. He pulled his tongue out and sat up again, bringing Makoto with him until Makoto was straddling him again. Makoto lifted himself up on his knees.
"Ready baby?" Leon asked. Makoto nodded eagerly. He lifted his own dress up a bit so he could see what he was doing. He opened his legs more and slowly lowered himself, taking Leon inside.
"Aaaaah!!" Makoto moaned.
"Fuck...." Leon rolled his hips up into Makoto.
"Leon!!! Ah!" Makoto started to lift himself up and down, riding Leon.
"Shit! Makoto.... Damn..." He placed his hands on Makoto's hips.
"AAH! LEON! AH!" He rolled his hips as he lifted up and down. He looked into Leon's eyes and Leon looked back. Makoto wrapped his arms around Leon's neck. Leon thrusted upward each time Makoto came down.
"Makoto! Fuck! Damn, baby!"
"LEON!!! AAAAH!!!! NNN!!! MMM!!"
Makoto started to bounce rough and fast over Leon while Leon thrusted roughly upward. The two were screaming as the scene progressed.
"LEON!!! AAAAH!!!!! I'm... AAAAH!!!! really c-close... LEON!!!!" Leon nodded and pushed Makoto back so that he was laying on his back with Leon on top of him. Leon managed to stay inside of makoto the entire time. He started to slam into Makoto's g-spot repeatedly.
"LEON!!!! LEON!!!! LEON!!!! AAAH!!! LEON!!!!!" makoto was screaming.
"Makoto! Aah!!!" Not long after, makoto came hard, screaming Leon's name again. Leon slammed into Makoto a few more times before cumming hard into him.
"MAKOTO!!"
"LEON!!!!!" Leon thrusted a few more times, gradually slowing down. He then pulled out and collapsed into Makoto's chest.
"Mmm... I love you Makoto...." He smiled.
"I love you too Leon..." He smiled as well.
"That dress was a good idea..." Leon said. The two of them laughed and panted themselves to sleep.