*insert nifty title here*

The next morning, Makoto blinked awake. His body felt amazing and his heart was fluttery. And there he was, still asleep beside Makoto. Leon hadn't left. He stayed. Makoto smiled and cuddled closer to Leon. His heart fluttered as he remembered last night with Leon. Images of Leon's hands everywhere, of Leon kissing him everywhere, and of Leon saying his name, all raced through his head. He smiled more when he remembered Leon telling him that he loved him. He traced his fingers gently along the contours of Leon's chest. "Mmm.... I love you Leon Kuwata...." He said quietly.
"I love you too Makoto Naegi..." Leon responded.
"You're awake?" He looked up at Leon's face
"Nope! Still sleepin!" Leon teased. Makoto giggled and kissed Leon's cheek.
"Mmmm...... Last night was amazing.... I've never felt like that before.... It was.... Just.... Amazing...." Makoto said to Leon. Leon smiled at Makoto lovingly
"Yeah.... It was...." Leon responded. Makoto smiled at Leon and laid in his chest
"Mmmm..... Almost wanna do it again...." He giggled
"You're makin it sound like ya weren't plannin on havin sex with me again!" Leon teased. Makoto giggled
"MAYBE we will!"
"Whaaaat?! Only MAYBE?! PSH! Lame! What are ya tryin ta do ta me???" Leon teased. Makoto laughed loudly
"I'm just kidding!! I promise!" Makoto responded. Leon kissed his cheek.
"I know baby!" Leon reassured. Makoto giggled and sat up and stretched "mmmm..." He smiled down at Leon. Leon sat up and wrapped his arms around Makoto's naked body, holding him close.
"Hey Leon?"
"Yeah Makoto?"
"We don't have to keep us a secret do we?" Makoto asked.
"Uh.... I dunno...."
"Are you embarrassed by me...?"
"Huh? Not at all! I totally wanna show ya off! But I'm uh.... Ya know... Worried about what people will think... Ya know.... Since I'm with a dude... And on top of that, I'm sure no one thinks I'm all that great for ya.... Hell, ya prolly deserve better... But I can't help bein happy that you're mine...." Leon said somberly.
"So if you love me, no one else matters! Its our relationship! Not theirs!" Makoto smiled sweetly.
"You're right.... Alright, guess we don't need ta bother hidin it! They'll just have ta get the fuck over it!" He replied.
"Damn straight!"
"There's nothing straight about this babe..." Leon teased, winking. Makoto giggled loudly.
"True, true!" He kissed Leon's cheek a bunch before nuzzling it happily.
"I'm really happy Leon...."
"Me too..." Leon smiled, meaning it.
"I loooove you Leon!"
"Yeah, yeah I love you too... Dork." He kissed Makoto's forehead
"Heeeeeey..."