The sass, man

Makoto blinked awake slowly, finding that his ass was feeling quite sore from the previous night. He was still in the dress Leon had bought for him. He looked up at a still sleeping Leon, smiling adoringly at his New boyfriend. He was grinning like an idiot when Leon blinked awake and looked at him. He smiled instantly at Makoto.
"Awww.... Mornin beautiful..." he said softly to Makoto. Makoto blushed, giggling shyly.
"Mmm.... Morning... Hehe!" Makoto leaned up and kissed Leons lips softly and sweetly. Leon smiled against Makotos lips, Kissing back. Eventually, the two pulled back, smiling more.
"I looooove you Leon...."
"Aww..." Leon kissed Makotos cheek.
"Heeeeeeey.... Dont you love me?" Makoto pouted.
"Nope!" Leon smirked.
"Heeeeeeeey!" makoto pouted more, looking sad.
"Aww! Im just teasin baby! I love the shit out of ya!" he kissed Makotos cheek softly. Makoto giggled happily.
"Guess we should get to class huh?" Makoto asked.
"Ughhh.... Do we gotta? I dont wanna.... Shit's fuckin laaaaaame! Only dorks give a shit about school!"
"Hey!" makoto replied.
"Dooooork!" Leon teased.
"Psh! Im not a dork!"
"Doooooooooork!" Leon persisted.
"Fine. Im a dork, but im YOUR dork!" Makoto giggled as he said it. Leon laughed.
"Thats true! I think your dorkiness is cute!" Leon kissed Makoto's cheek softly. Makoto giggled and sat up. "But seriously! We need to go to school!" Leon groaned in response.
"Fiiiiiiiiiiine! God dammit! We have a test today! Fuck!"
"I can help you go over info before it starts if you want!" Makoto said sweetly.
"Aww... Thanks baby!" Leon sat up. His pants were still pulled down to his thighs, his dick all out there and shit. He fixed his pants and stood, stretching.
"Hey Leon?"
"Hm?" He looked at Makoto.
"Last night was really amazing...." Makoto said shyly.
"Awww.... It was for me too baby.... Really amazin...." He smiled warmly at Makoto. Makoto's heart fluttered.
"I'm glad it was..." He smiled back.
"My butt hurts..." He said without thinking. Leon laughed his ass off. Once he calmed down, he kissed Makoto's cheek.
"Awww... Was I too rough baby?" He asked gently. Makoto shook his head quickly.
"No its okay! I'll be fine!" He kissed Leon's cheek before getting up and heading to his dresser. He stripped out of the dress and pulled out new clothes. Of course, Leon had to look, his eyes trailing down Makoto's naked body.
"Damn, you're so sexy baby..." He commented. Makoto's blushed, giggling shyly.
After the two were ready, they headed down to class, hand in hand. Makoto did his best to help Leon out with test questions on the way there. That shit was a lost cause.
"Aww... Guess ya can't sit in my lap since we're testin huh?" Leon asked.
"Yeah... Guess not..." Makoto responded.
"Lame...." Leon leaned down and pecked Makoto's lips softly before heading  to his seat.
After the test, Makoto stood and went over to Leon's desk.
"How'd you do baby?" He asked Leon, grinning.
"Well.... I got my name on the paper!" Leon responded. Makoto facepalmed.
"Leeeoooon! You should have told me that you still didn't get it when I was going over stuff with you earlier!" Makoto pouted.
"Ta be honest, I wasn't even payin attention ta that..." Leon admitted awkwardly.
"Whaaaaaat????? Whyyyyy????? I was trying to help you!"
"Hey, its the thought that counts baby!" Leon was grasping at straws to make Makoto smile. Makoto sighed.
"Oh well... The deed is done I guess..." He was still pouting. Leon pulled Makoto into his lap and kissed his cheek a whole bunch.
"Ya mad at me baby?" Leon asked between kisses. Makoto crossed his arms stubbornly.
"Aww c'mon baby, don't be like that..." He kept kissing Makoto's cheek.
"I loooooove youuuuu!" Leon tried. Makoto couldn't stop the little smile that tugged at his lips. He gave in and giggled, smiling at Leon. Leon smiled hugely.
"Ya forgive me?"
"I gueeeess!" He giggled.
"Fuck yeah!" Leon exclaimed happily. He placed his lips on Makoto's. Makoto kissed back happily, wrapping his arms around Leon's neck. The two kissed softly and happily, pulling back once the bell rang.
"Wanna go out for a while baby? I just feel like buyin ya shit!" He smiled. Makoto giggled.
"Awww! You don't have to!"
"I wanna! Humor me here!" Leon replied.
"Mmmkaaay!" Makoto got up happily. Leon took his hand and walked him out.
They walked happily along the sidewalk, looking around at people and things they passed. Makoto ended up dragging Leon into a manga store. He ended up leaving with a big ass stack of manga that Leon had insisted on buying him. The two then moved on to a store full of random shit. As they were looking around, two girls kept looking at Leon before giggling to each other, blushing over whatever they were saying. Makoto moved closer to Leon, resting his head on Leon's arm as they walked. One of the girls decided to be brave and walked up to Leon nervously.
"Y-you're Leon Kuwata right?" She asked shyly.
"Yeah! Why?" Leon answered. He seemed smug due to the fact that he was publicly recognized.
"W-well... I was wondering if... Maybe we could go on a date sometime...?" She asked. Makoto felt offended. She seemed as though she didn't even notice he was there.
"Uhh... Heh... Well... I uh... Gotta... Boyfriend.... Sooo....."
"Yeah! Bye now!" Makoto added, seeming irritated. Leon laughed a little at Makoto and kissed his head.
"O-oh.... That's him...? I-I wasn't aware.... That you uh... Had a boyfriend.... Or that you even went for guys...." She said, seeming embarrassed and disappointed.
"Yeah... Well....now ya know..." Leon laughed awkwardly.
"How did you not notice he had a boyfriend?! I was standing RIGHT. HERE! I exist!"
"I hardly noticed you! You're little!" She teased. Makoto just kinda "-_-" she flicked his ahoge, giggling. Makoto sighed. Leon laughed loudly.
"Ya are little!" Leon said
"I'm not THAT little!" Makoto retorted.
"Ya totally are!" Leon responded.
"He's cute!" The girl said to Leon. Leon smiled at her
"Thanks! He is, huh? He's fuckin adorable!" He kissed Makoto's cheek a whole bunch. Makoto giggled, blushing.
"Leeeoooon!"
"Whaaaaat?! Its true!" Leon added.
"He's just sooo tiny!" The girl squeed. Makoto crossed his arms
"Am I really that small?" He pouted.
"Yup! But its cute!" Leon laughed and wrapped his arms around Makoto. The girl laughed and went back to her friend, telling her the details.
"Stupid girls, trying to take my damn boyfriend...." Makoto mumbled. Leon laughed.
"Aww... Well they can't have me alright baby?"
"Mmmkaaay!" Makoto smiled happily. After a long day of doing god knows what, the two headed back to Hope's peak. They went to Leon's dorm and cuddled up in Leon's bed.
"I love you Leon..." Makoto said softly.
"I love you too Makoto..."
Makoto buried his face in Leons chest. The two fell asleep happily like that.