A Change in Position ;)

(( A/N More swiggety swooty smexy times yo because I'm a perv as we've established! Buuuuut oh well! Feel free to skip this chapter of my perverted ass bullshit if you're not comfortable with it! But I mean, you all saw the warning in the book title! I totally know why you're really here;) *wink wink nudge nudge*))

Leon blinked awake the next morning after a rather strange and erratic dream involving Makoto. He blushed as all kinds of images raced through his mind.

Leon's POV~
I couldn't even think straight at all after this dream. My mind was clouded with the dirtiest thoughts. I never thought I'd be experiencing this kind of desire before. I wanted him inside of me, pinning me down and fucking me until I couldn't breathe. I wanted to know what it felt like, more than anything. I tried with all that I was, to push the thoughts away, but they kept coming back. I looked at Makoto, seeing that he was still asleep. I could always just deal with this issue myself and forget I even had this desire. But I almost didn't want to completely push the possibility away. I had never been dominated before. The idea of it made me bite my lip. What was I gonna do?~

(( A/N Back to third person yo! I just wanted to put Leon's first person thoughts in there!))

Makoto blinked awake after a bit, looking up at Leon, who was averting his gaze.
"Mmmm.... You okay baby?" Makoto asked gently. Leon melted and smiled at him.
"Yeah... Just had a weird dream..." Leon sighed.
"What about?" Makoto inquired curiously.
"Um.... Promise not to think I'm weird?" Leon asked.
"Promise!"
"Well uh... I kinda... Had a dream about ya uh... Dominating me.... Like... Sexually..." Leon averted his gaze once again. Makoto blushed quite a bit.
"Oh..."
"Yeah... Its weird huh?" Leon tried to laugh it off.
"No! Not at all!" Makoto smiled "I just wasn't expecting that is all!"
"Oh! Okay!" Leon let out a relieved sigh.
"Would you uh... Want to try it..?" Makoto asked shyly. Leon's face lit up. "Hell yeah!" He blushed when he realized how needy and enthusiastic he sounded. Makoto giggled and slowly and shyly crawled over Leon.
"I've uh... Never done this before... So uh... If I mess up..."
"Its alright baby... I trust you..." Leon reassured. "I'll help ya out if ya need it!" He said. Makoto smiled
"Mmkay..." He slowly leaned down and placed his lips on Leon's, starting out by kissing him softly. Leon smiled and melted into the tender kiss. Makoto began to kiss Leon more deeply and passionately, causing Leon to slide his fingers into Makoto's hair. Makoto smiled and moved closer to Leon. The kiss began to grow more and more dated by the second. The two began grasping at each others clothing. Makoto broke away from Leon's lips and started to kiss down along his jaw and to his neck.
"Mmm.... Makoto..." Leon's smiled and tilted his head to the side to give Makoto more room. Makoto began to suck at the soft skin on Leon's neck, leaving a hickey there.
"Ah.... Mmm...." Leon let out pleased noises. Makoto pulled back and lifted Leon's shirt quickly. He pulled it off and tossed it aside before pulling his own off. He started to kiss down Leon's chest, trailing his lips along every detail of Leon's skin.
"Mmmm.... Makoto..." Leon blushed, smiling. Makoto kissed lower and lower, now at his stomach. He slowly began to unbutton Leon's pants, looking up at him. Leon bit his lip as he watched Makoto. Makoto pulled Leon's jeans and underwear off. He was now blushing.
"I hope I do this right..." He looked nervous.
"You can do it baby." He smiled at Makoto. He nodded and leaned down, sliding his tongue slowly down Leon's dick.
"A-ah... Please..." Leon found himself pleading. Makoto blushed and swirled his tongue teasingly around the tip of Leon's dick, rubbing his hips slowly. Leon gasped, sliding his fingers through Makoto's hair. Makoto smiled and took Leon into his mouth. It was a bit of a struggle to fit Leon into his mouth. He began to move his head up and down as he sucked. Leon tugged at his hair, his eyes rolling back as his eyelids fluttered closed.
"Aah.... Fuck.... Makoto..." He smiled. Makoto decided to give deep throating a go. He found that he didn't gag so he continued with it, managing to take all of Leon into his mouth.
"Aah! Makoto!" Leon grinned, gripping his hair tighter. After a bit, Makoto pulled back, breathing heavily. Leon made a pleading sound, opening his eyes to look at Makoto.
"Please Makoto.... Fuck me..." He practically moaned. Makoto blushed. He shyly opened Leon's legs, reaching a hand down between his legs. He poked his finger at Leon's opening.
"Guess I should uh... Do this first... To see if you even like the feeling..." He said shyly to Leon.
"A-ah....mm....nn... Please..." Leon pleaded. Makoto smiled and slipped a finger into him. Leon let out an embarrassing squeak.
"Awww.... That was adorable..." Makoto smiled. Leon looked away. "Shut up..." He grumbled childishly. Makoto giggled and kissed Leon's cheek, causing Leon to smile again. Makoto then slipped a second finger into Leon, scissoring the two.
"Makoto! Ah!" Leon smiled more and opened his legs wider. Makoto took that as an invitation to slip in a third. Leon clenched around his fingers.
"Fuck.... Damn that feels good, Makoto..." Leon moaned. Makoto felt more confident.
"Want more then?" He asked. Leon nodded quickly.
"Please fuck me..." He opened his legs wider to tempt Makoto. Makoto pulled his fingers out of Leon and moved his body between his thighs, positioning himself at Leon's opening. "Ready?" He asked. Leon nodded quickly.
"Y-yeah..." He gripped the sheets to brace himself. Makoto slid into Leon, moaning lowly. He pushed deep into him, moaning again. Leon gasped.
"Aah!! Makoto!" His eyes widened before slipping shut. Makoto began to slowly roll his hips. His rhythm was quite sloppy from lack of experience. He made small sounds, feeling self conscious. After a bit, he settled into a steady, slow rhythm.
"Ah... Leon..."
"Makoto! Oh!" He gasped and moaned, blushing. Makoto smiled at him and began to pick up the pace, pressing down close against him. Leon moaned loudly, holding on to Makoto. Makoto pushed in deeper, practically pounding into Leon by now.
"OH! MAKOTO! FUCK! AAH!" Leon's back arched. He blushed madly in embarrassment bit did nothing to silence himself. Leon suddenly rolled on top of Makoto in one fluid motion, straddling him, starting to ride him. Makoto thrust upward into Leon every time Leon came down.
"MAKOTO!! AAH!!! NN!!" Leon grinned, his eyes shut tightly.
"Leon.... Ah!!" The two got rougher and rougher with each other. Makoto sat up to be closer to Leon. The two screamed each others names. They gripped at each other desperately as they both came.
"MAKOTO!!!"
"LEON!!" They gradually slowed down. Makoto pulled out of Leon and laid back, panting. Leon laid into Makoto's chest.
"Damn... That was amazing..." Leon said. Makoto smiled.
"Yeah..."
"So that what you're always screaming about!" Leon teased. Makoto blushed quite a bit.
"I don't scream!"
"Ya totally do, believe me!" Leon stuck his tongue out.
"PSH! Well you screamed this time so ha!" He said childishly. Leon laughed a bit and nuzzled his chest.
"Yeah... I did!"