Chapter One

•Bella•

⠀⠀ Edward gave a crooked smile before caressing my bare neck with his soft lips, his hands exploring every inch of my body innocently. "I will never let you go, Isabella Swan." "Correction," I breathed, "Isabella Cullen." "How could I forget?" My husband smirked, not quite making eye contact with me. After a trail of long and intimate kisses, my shoulders fell tiredly into his loving arms. The two of us cuddled in bed together was more than I could've ever dreamed of.

•Alice•
⠀⠀ "Alice..." Jasper whispered, taking my hand in his. It was freezing cold; just like mine. "Would you like to make me the happiest vampire on Earth?" "Anything for you, Jasper." "Then follow my lead." My dashing ginger haired soul mate rolled over with a devilish grin, pulling me on top of him. Jasper leaned in for an easy, shy kiss when I teased, "You'll have to do better than that!" Slipping down to his right side, my lips came in contact with his, bringing along a hard and passionate conversation between them. I clenched my fists and breathed hard. Jas was a natural at this.

•Rosalie•
⠀⠀ Emmett crawled in under the sheets with me, only to begin straight away. His lips came in contact with mine quickly and without hesitation, I returned the passionate affection. "Don't hold back." The words rolled off my tongue like a spell. The dark haired fellow lying opposite me had a cheeky smirk sprawled upon his face. This only caused my non-beating heart to sink. Oh how I loved nights like this with my man. Many cuddles and kisses and maybe some...other stuff later, Emmett and I were lying peacefully in each other's arms, just the way it had been the ten years we were together.

The next morning
•Edward•

⠀⠀ Although vampires never really did sleep, we could always drift off into a daydream of relaxation. I was woken up from mine by the noise of the bedroom door opening swiftly, the familiar order of creaks playing like a tune. It was then that it hit me that there was no Bella beside me. Taking a glance at the digital alarm clock set up on my desk, it read 8:00 AM.
⠀⠀ Climbing out of bed still dressed in my outfit from yesterday which was jeans, a grey hoodie and combat boots if you were wondering, I stepped out to the hallway. To my surprise, Emmett and Jasper were there banging on the bathroom door yelling things like, "Girls, are you ok?" "Rosalie, should I get Carlisle?!" "Feeling better, Alice...?" "Bella, I'm going to get Edward!"
⠀⠀ "I'm right here, guys!" My siblings seemed startled by my voice, but continued to yell through the door at them. "What's wrong with the girls?!" I was forced to yell over them. Jasper was the first to explain. "Well, Alice got up this morning and ran into the bathroom to throw up, and when we got here, Emmett was waiting for Rose who apparently felt dizzy and wanted to throw up too. Then Bella came running out of your room to get vomit as well. We've got no idea what's wrong with them..." A frown made its way upon my face at the thought of my loved ones, especially Bella, not being well.
⠀⠀ A moment later, Rosalie opened the door and stumbled out into Emmett's arms. "You ok, Rose? You look like you're drunk or something!" He chuckled. "Y-yeah I'm fine, it's Bella and Alice you need to be worried about..." Said Rosalie unclearly. Alice came out and looked even worse than Rose. Her hair was all messed up, her makeup was running down her face and it looked as if she wasn't breathing very well. Hyperventilating, to be exact. "G-get Carlisle..." Alice mumbled out of breath. Jasper acted upon her request and used his vampire speed to race down the stairs and search for him.
⠀⠀ There was no sign of my wife so I prepared myself for the worst and stepped inside the bathroom only to find my beautiful Bella slouched over the sink, coughing up blood. "Bells, are you ok?! It's not normal for you to cough up blood!" I raced to her side and pulled back her long chocolate brown hair. After another few minutes of coughing, huffing and puffing, Bella had finally finished and turned to me. "I need a hug," she sobbed. My lips touched off her forehead lightly before my arms wrapped around her shoulders loosely.
⠀⠀ By now, Carlisle and Esme had appeared in the hallway, checking out Rose and Alice. When Bella came out, she was also checked. "Do you think it could be the blood they drank last night? Maybe that mountain lion had a disease or something..." Esme suggested to Carlisle. "No, Esme," Carlisle responded coldly. "I'm afraid this is much, much worse. I cannot tell for sure what is going on with these three but it has nothing to do with a blood intake." Esme nodded in understanding.
⠀⠀ For some unknown reason, all at the same time, Alice, Rose and Bella began sobbing uncontrollably. The boys and I just looked at each other quite amused and even began laughing a tiny bit but stopped when we realised we should've been comforting them. Placing my two hands firmly on her shoulders, I whispered, "Shh, it's ok, Bella. Carlisle is going to figure out what's wrong with you and fix it." The unbelievably beautiful brunette nodded, still whining and sobbing.

{Authors note: Hello, everyone! This is the first chapter of my story! This account was established on the 7th of February 2016 between 9:15pm and 10pm!  Most of this story has already been posted on my Instagram which is @renesmee_33 so if you want to read ahead, you're welcome to check that out! Please like, comment and vote! I really appreciate your feedback! I usually post a chapter every Saturday but on this Wattpad account, I might post a chapter every second day or so, so then I can catch up with the amount of chapters that are already on my Instagram account. Thanks for reading, everyone!}