PROLOGUE

I sat on my soft comfortable bed and looked at the fireplace in front of my bed. It was the same dream again. I removed the covers from my body and rubbed my sleepy eyes. My silk white gown covering my tiny hands. I let out a yawn and walked down the hall. My bare feet making contact with the cold floor, making me flinch.

I made my way towards the hall and sighed. The cold slowly fading as I began to get used to it. Unknown voices could be heard as I approached the library.

It must be another one of father's meetings. I thought to myself, gently pushing the door of the library. As I had thought, it was indeed one of his meetings. What they discussed was beyond me. My small childish and innocent mind far too young to understand. I stepped inside and stood in the entrance. Holding onto the glass door.

One of the several men spotted me. The room falling silent. My father, Guren. Turned around and gave me a small smile. His smile slowly fading, for he knew the reason for me interrupting. "The Nightmare again?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head in reply earning a sigh from him. He turned towards the several men with him and excused himself.

Walking towards me I stretched out my small fragile arms as best as I could. Trying my very best to reach towards him. He let out a small laugh and bent down, carrying me into his arms. My room our obvious destination. I clutched onto his shirt and placed my head on his shoulder. Sleepiness making its way into my body and mind. He let out a chuckle and opened the door to my room.

He lied me down on my bed and placed the covers over my small body. "So, what happened this time?" he asked. His features becoming soft as he ran his hand through my hair. "There's a strange creatures."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confussion. Wanting to know more about my dream. " What kind of creatures did you see, Yuu?" I looked at the ceiling before answering. "A rabbit, talking flowers, a smoking caterpillar....a smilling cat." He laughed at my answer and smirked looking at the fireplace. " I didn't know cats could smile, neither did I know caterpillars could smoke."

I smiled and said, "Neither did I...Dad do you think something's wrong with me? Am I not normal anymore, like you, Papa, and Akane?" I asked. A frown appering on my features at the thought. The thought of not being normal like them frightened me. He frowned at my question and sighed. His hand returning to my head ruffling my messy hair.

"Who ever said we were normal. In this world nobody's normal, everyone is different. However, that's not a bad thing. Still, this dream doesn't make you mad. There is a way to escape this dream though." My eyes looked at him with curiosty. Wanting to know how I could escape any dream I wanted. I tilted my head to the side and said, "Really, how, come on tell me. I wanna know."

He removed his hand from my head and placed it on my arm. I looked at him questioning his actions. A slight pain appearing on my arm. "Like this, with a slight pinch on your arm." I smiled and reached out for his arm and pinched him the same way he did to me. Our laughter filling the room. Sleep making its way into my body once again.

I couldn't help myself......so here's the new story I was working on.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

I now added more work to myself....BUT I DONT CARE. It'll be worth it.

Bye bye, My Little Foxes