✨11✨Information

The sound of leaves rustling in the trees could be heard as the breeze made contact with them. The horizon giving the forest a breath taking image. My small body resting on Mikaela's hat. The breeze causing my petite body to keep falling down, due to the pressure and force of the wind. Letting out a frustrated groan, I climb down onto Mikaela's shoulder; holding the fabric of his coat tightly. His blue eyes sparring a glance at him before he spoke.

"Yuu-chan, have you ever heard of Seraphs?" his voice sounded different as he questioned me. It sounded cold and stern, an amount of hatred being heard. "'A member of the highest order of angels, celestial beings granted the place next to God's throne.' as said in books" Upon hearing my answer he let out a chuckle. Something telling me that wasn't the right answer.

"So that's what the humans see them as, huh? It's Pathetic, yet amusing." If I would've said I wasn't afraid of him in that second. I would've been lying to myself. Fear, that's what had been in me at that moment. The atmosphere had suddenly changed. The horizon making the forest now look intimidating; opposite of before. My grip on his coat becoming tighter from fear; my knuckles turning white.

"Jaws that bite, the claws that catch. Beware of the Seraph, my son, the beast of death. The ground dyed of crimson red. Beware the frumious Bandersnatch, the vicious creature. He took his Demon Sword in hand; his only foe. The Demon blade went snicker-snack. Off with his head."

His words sent chills down my spine. My petite body trembling in fear. I no longer felt as if I was talking with Mikaela, it felt as if he was a total different person. "Who's the wielder of the Demon Sword?" I asked. When our eyes locked I could no longer breath. His blue orbs now scarlet.

Ignoring my fear, he responded with a smirk. "I believe that's quite obvious. Now isn't it, Yuichirou?" The fact that he had addressed me with my full name, and not Yuu-chan, the nickname he bestowed me. I knew the wielder was me. Not only that, but that this wasn't Mikaela.

"I don't slay. I won't slay anything. So I suggest you get that out of your mind." And out of Mikaela as well. Stopping in front of a tree trunk, he sighed. "Mind," was the only word said before he took a hold of me. His hand placing me on the small trunk. Turning his back he began to walk away.

"Wait," I shouted, "you can't leave me here!" Catching his attention he turned around and faced me. His scarlet eyes glaring at me. "You don't slay." He mimicked me, as if it were a joke. "You have no idea what the Red Queen has done. You don't slay. Pathetic." "I couldn't if I wanted to."

Coming closer towards me he furrowed his brows in confusion. His eyes slowly losing the scarlet color and returning back to its original blue. Bringing a small smile to my face in relief. "You're not the same as before. You've lost your muchness." "My muchness?" I asked. "In there," he began, poking my chest with his finger, "something's different."

"Tell me what she has done." Lowering his head, he frowns and shakes his head. "It's not a pretty story to be told." "Tell me anyway." Letting out a sigh he stands up and picks me up, placing me on his shoulder.

"Say, Yuu-chan, have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?" Shaking my head to the side he continued. "Red Queen: war, blood shed, death, fear, the list can go on. All this caused by the Red Queen. The Seraph, being the main reason."

Seraph, Seraph, Seraph, Seraph. The only thing I've been hearing ever since I arrived. "What does the Seraph have anything to do with Wonderland?" I asked. "The Seraph, to Underland, means a threat, a powerful one. It's the reason for the Red Queen's crown." Reason for her crown?

"What do you mean by that?" Letting out a low hum at the question he answered. "In Underland there is two queens and one king. The White Queen, Krul Tepes, the Red Queen, Mahiru Hiragi, and lastly, the Dark King, Asuramaru Tepes. At the beginning, both queens had the crown. Now, only one has it, that being Mahiru, the Red Queen."

"Why do three rulers exist in Wonderland? And what do you mean only one has it now?"

"Krul is the queen of all Sanguinem, Asuramaru is the king of all the Cursed Lands, and Mahiru is queen of all of Moon Demon. Krul once had the crown, yet lost it in battle. The battle were the Seraph appeared, also known as 'The Day Fear has Risen'. Making Mahiru take custody of the crown. While the Frabjous Day is upon us, the king, Asuramaru, takes his other form most of the time. That being the Demon Sword. I forgot to mention this. Asuramaru and Krul aren't married, they're siblings, that's why they share a name. Also the reason as to why they have a different kingdom."

"This battle will declare the official queen. Whoever's declared the winner, takes the crown home. Our hopes are in Krul. Nobody knows how the Seraph came to be. All we know is that it has to die for good."

"Sounds like my stay in Wonderland won't be as pleasant as I thought it might be." I say teasingly, trying to ease up the atmosphere. Letting out a small laugh and smile. He turned to look at me and smiled."I guess it really won't be pleasant."

Hello
My Lovely Readers

I have returned! So I know I promised you guys more updates and I had finally set a schedule. I'm really sorry it took me this long to update again. I've been really busy lately and haven't had any time to update.

And here I was looking forward to it. However, my summer had other plans.

As always I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for being patient. You earned a hug and a cookie.

Vote / Comment good or bad/ Enjoy

Bye Bye
My Lovely Readers

See you in the next chapter!

~Midnight