✨4✨Rabbit

I stood in front of the crowd of people. All waiting patiently for what they came for. My ceremony. Great as if my anxiety couldn't get any worse. I thought to myself.

I desperately looked through the crowd of dresses and suits for the one person that could help me. I smiled as my eyes found the person I was looking for. Akane. She gave me a warm smile and a thumbs up in return. Her mouth mouthing the words that seemed to be saying, "It's okay."

It's okay? If it's okay, then why do I feel so uneasy? I feel like I could just pass out. This whole 'heir business' will be the death of me. I'm only sixteenth, a child, a foolish stubborn childish child. I'm not ready for this. I can't support a whole company. I can't have all this weight and pressure upon my shoulders.

I wish there was a way were I could just escape. A way out. Sadly, there isn't, I have to suck it up. I have to face my fate and become the heir.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome all to this lovely day. Today, we gather together to celebrate, Yuichiro Amane, becoming the heir of the Ichinose family. Despite not being their son by blood, their love and trust for him, has earned him this position." Said the priest. His speech suddenly began to fade away. All sound did.

My vision began to become blurry. I could feel my heart beat at an irregular rate. I was in panic. However, the sound of a clock ticking brought me back. Its sound sounded so familiar, yet peaceful and relaxing at the same time. I felt at ease.

"...ichiro will now give a speech. Let us hear what this young man has to say before his life takes course." All eyes were suddenly on me. I opened my mouth to speak up, but no words came out. My mouth was dry. I had suddenly lost the ability to speak.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

I turned my head at the sound of a clock. However, it sounded much like a pocket watch. My emerald eyes suddenly meet the creature from before. A white rabbit. Although, there was something quite odd, it was wearing clothing. It's hand tapped on the watch as if signalling something.

"Yuichiro, are you alright my child?" asked the priest, giving me a concerned look. My mind payed no attention to him though. My attention completly on the white creature. Once again it tapped it's watch. It's mouth mouthing the words 'It's late.'.

"I think I...." I began. I looked at the crowd upon me. Akane as well as my parents giving me a concerned look. I turned my attention back towards the white rabbit. It's watch in it's hand. "I think I.......need a moment."

I waisted no time and went towards the white rabbit. I didn't care who I ended up disappointing. I didn't care if I would get yelled at. I simply didn't care. I just wanted to chase after the rabbit. I continued to run after the rabbit. Dodging tree branches, or moving father away from the mansion.

Suddenly it entered a hole. I looked at the hole in curiosity. A rabbit hole perhaps? I thought to myself . Bending down towards it to get a better look. I placed my hand on the ground and came closer. However, my hand slipped causing me to fall deep inside the rabbit hole.