✨7✨Answer

The walk to see this ceratin Absolem was awfully quite. The only sound that could be heard, were our foots steping on the ground and crushing sticks or mushrooms. Which surronded us in every direction. The more I look around, the more I constantly remind myself of how im dreaming. Half of my vey being is pleased, the other simple wants to wake up.

Still....this is my escape from reality. Yet, I suddenly want to wake up and face reality for some reason. I let out a sigh and rub my eyes. Im getting a headache from something as simple as this.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the change in the atmosphere. The air suddenly felt heavy and hard to breath in. Perhaps it was because of the enormous amount of smoke surrounding us, or simply that it was the pressure we all felt at the moment. The smoke suddenly made me think of one of my father's friends. Goshi, if I recall, would always be smoking when he visited.

I would constantly complain about it. Saying the smoke would get into my eyes and cause me to cry.

Everyone suddenly stopped. The smoke focusing mainly on this part. A blue caterpillar suddenly appeared. It wore only one round glass on his right eye. An irritated look bestowed on his features. He let out a sigh of annoyance before inhaling from his hookah. "Who are you?" he asked, he exhaled the smoke and landed on me, causing me to cough.

"Yuichiro," I responded. Waving my hand in the air to somehow make the smoke disappear. I didn't let the part of how Yoichi tensed at my name slip by. I looked at both him and Mitsuba before letting out a sigh. My attention back on the hookah-smoking caterpillar. "We shall see." he responded skeptically.

What the hell do you mean by 'we shall see'? "What do you mean by that? I ought to know who I am." He sighed and looked at me in annoyance. "Yes, indeed you ought, stupid boy. Show him the Oraculum." Yoichi let out a nod before walking towards one of the mushrooms. Mitsuba and rest following along.

"The Oraculum, being the very being of underland. It shows our each and single day, since the beginning." He spread out a scroll on the mushrooms. It looked something much like a calendar. I looked at the pictures and designs, before stopping on the one showing all of us gathered around together.

"Today Is Gribling day, in the time of the Red queen." said Mitsuba. "Show him the Frabjous Day." said the blue caterpillar. One of the twins jumped up in an excited manner. A smile on his face before saying, "Oh, Frabjous day, being the day you slay the Seraph."

I looked at him in confusion before asking. "Im sorry, slay what?" His twin brother smiled and pointed at the end of the scroll. "Oh over there, that being you with the Demon Sword. No other swords can kill the Seraph." He said. "If it ain't Demon, it ain't dead." I looked at the Oraculum and shook my head to the side in denial. My body backing away from it as far as possible, the others following after me.

"Resolve this for us Absolem. Is he the right Yuichiro?" He took ahold of his hookah and placed inside his mouth. Inhaling the blue smoke before replying, "Not hardly." He exhaled and disappeared. Mitsuba let out a sigh, she rubbed her temple and looked at Yoichi. "So we got ourselves the one, huh? I wonder how that happened."

He lowered his fluffy white ears down and looked at me with a hint of sadness. "I was so certain of you." I looked at the group with guilt. They all had their hopes up;only for me to shatter them. "Im sorry I didn't mean to be the wrong Yuichiro." I looked at the group and realized something. This is all a dream.

All I have to do is wake up, and this will all be over. I took a hold of my arm and tightly pinched myself. "What are you doing?" questioned who I believe is Tweedledee. "I'm pinching my self so I can wake up. It's not working though." I replied, rubbing the are were I had tightly pinched myself. I heard a sigh and looked at Mitsuba. "I can kick you if that will help."

"It might actually, thank you." she smirked before walking towards me. "My pleasure," As she was about to kick me. A crashing sound erupted besides us. I turned around and my eyes widened. I couldn't quite describe it. However, it's fur was white with black spots, it's claws and teeth as sharp as razors.

"It's the Bandersnatch, run!" I waisted no time in doing what was told. Yoichi, Mitsuba and the flowers beside me. I turned around saw that they had captured the blue bird that was with us. I continued to run along side with Yoichi and Mitsuba. The flowers going into hiding, they could easily blend in with their surroundings.

What made me stop was as I heard Yoichi struggle. I turned around and saw him inside of a net. His hands bound helplessly. Soom it was only me. I didn't know what happened to Mitsuba. I just continued to run. The sound of growling came closer to me. Mushrooms going everywhere.

I stopped and looked at my hands. It's only a dream, it can't hurt me. I turned around and soon enough, the Bandersnatch was in front of me. I repeated the same words in my head.

It can't hurt me.

It all happened too fast. Next thing I know a small version of Mitsuba runs off with an eye in her hand. A huge amount of pain coming to my arm. I let out a loud cry and run off. The twins following me shortly. Were had they even come from? I didn't bother asking them. We had to get away or it would be really bad.

----------------------
Hello fellow readers. So, no, there's no wardrobe reveal here. Although I have a quick announcement. It's not very important but I would like you guys to know.

I will be making some changes to some chapters. They won't be big chances, and in fact, it's actually only one chapter I will be changing.

The reason for that will be revealed in chapter 10 maybe, if not chapter 9.

That's all I had to say to you guys. Feel free to comment and vote, your comments motivate me a lot. Even if there good or bad.

Bye bye, My Lovely Readers.

~Midnight🌙