✨12✨ Captured

Resting before a lake I look at the moving water in deep thought. Three rulers, Seraph, Red Queen, Demon Sword, Slay, wonderland sounds just like something out of a fairy tale. Except this tale is all about war. No love and happiness is in this tale. Also, why did Mikaela's eyes turn scarlet?  At the moment they're their normal sapphire color, yet that doesn't really explain anything. Letting out a frustrated groan I run my hands through my messy hair, messing it up more in the process. 

"Is anything the matter Yuu-chan?" he asks, looking at me with concern.

Shaking my head to the side in reply I simply sigh. "This whole Wonderland business is all just a lot to think about. I mean you all want me to kill a creature and save Wonderland, yet I don't even know how to do that." Frowning I look at my hands in shame. Trying to ignore the fact that I was useless and couldn't do anything helpful to this land.

Hearing a chuckle I turn my gaze towards him. Looking at him in confusion. His finger carefully ruffling my hair. "Don't worry, you'll get proper training from me and Asuramaru, as well as from Krul. We shall prepare you for when the day arrives." he replied, giving me a smile.

Letting out a frustrated groan I leaned my back on his neck. "I sure hope you guys can help me. As well as grow my normal size again. I don't exactly see how I can slay a Seraph while the size of small porcelain figure." I joked, hoping to some what forget about everything for even a second.

Smiling Mikaela gently grabbed onto me. Placing me on the palm of his hand. Standing up completely I look at him in awe. His beauty still amazing in every way to me.

"I promise I shall protect you Yuu-chan."

"How do I know your not lying?"

Bringing me closer to his face he gently kisses my small head. Widening my eyes in shock I stand completely still. Backing me away he looks at me and smiles once more.

"Like that!" he exclaims happily.

It's as if time froze for me. I couldn't think, talk, or move. A blush spreading on my face like a wildfire. Suddenly my body began to move on it's own. My small body beginning to climb Mikaela's arm, making my way towards his shoulder. Finally arriving at his shoulder I walk towards his face. Stopping in front of his cheek. Getting on my tippy toes to reach and kiss his cheek.

"Now we're both the same."

Allowing a scarlet color to appear on his cheeks he simply nodded in agreement.It was completely silent as we looked at each other. Just taking each others appearance and permanently remembering them. Eventually a small faint bark interrupting us. Standing up from where he sat he remained still. Looking at his surroundings in confusion. 

"Did you hear that? I was certain I heard something."

"Was it perhaps a bark that you heard?" I questioned, earning a surprised look from him in return. 

"Indeed I di-" Stopping dead in his tracks he looked at me with wide eyes. Grabbing my small body he placed me inside his small pocket located on his coat. His hand never leaving me as he ran.

"Mikaela what's wrong? Why are we running?"

"It's the red guards, it means the Red Nobel has found you! You can't go to them Yuu-chan. They can't take you!" 

The tone as he spoke sounded terrified and desperate. Afraid to be exact. Why was Mikaela so afraid of them catching me? What shall happen if they do?

"What happens if they do Mika?" I asked, not bothering to correct myself at the moment by saying his name incorrectly. 

"Just what do you think will happen if that shall come to pass? Your the slayer, the hope of Underland. Kureto and Mahiru will surely want to get off with your head. They seek full control of Underland and they need the Seraph to do that. We can't let you die! I-" Tripping on the root of a tree he stumbled forward. His body colliding with the ground. My body falling out of his pocket and colliding with the ground as well.

His hat falling off of his head and rolling over.

In that split second I thought of Mikaela's hat as a crown. His body the body of a king. A fallen king. This is what shall happen to Wonderland if I fail. The king shall fall in defeat and perish. Their subjects falling shortly. Falling with their beloved defeated king.

Using my hands to bring my body up I look at Mikaela. His porcelain complexion now full of dirt. His clothes wrinkled and no longer smooth. His face showing signs of pain and distressed. Turning his head to me he gave me a smile that made me stop in my tracks. 

"I can't let you die, Yuu-chan. After all...I promised I'd protect you, remember." 

I cried. I wasn't sure as to why I wept tears. All I knew was that as soon as those words escaped him. Something inside me broke and I was consumed with emotion. Sitting on the floor on my knees I continued to sob. My hands covering my face as I shamelessly sobbed.  

"Why are you so nice to me Mika!"

"Because your a beautiful precious being that deserves all the kindness they should get. So please stop crying Yuu-chan." 

Carefully picking me up from the ground he picked up his hat and walked towards what seemed like another river. Except this one was different from the one we were first at. It was a border, one that separated the forest and a plain clear field. Placing me on his hat he gave me a sad smile.

"Go to the White Queen in Sanguiemn. You'll find Krul and the others there. They shall help you and guide you in every way you may need."

"What about you?" 

"I'm afraid this is were we part ways my prince."

Footsteps could be heard from behind us. We had been cornered and now there was no way out. Well...at least for Mikaela there wasn't. Throwing his hat forward I clung onto the lace tied around it tightly.

"Down with the Bloody Red Queen."

Hello there my Lovely Readers,

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!!!

Actually I was stuck with a really big writers block and I couldn't think of anything to write. However now I have so many ideas for the upcoming chapters and I can't wait to write them.

Thank you for all of you that have been patient and tolerated my tardiness I really appreciate it.

vote/ comment good or bad/ enjoy

I'll see you guys in the next chapter,

bye bye My Lovely Readers.

-Midnight